Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,859 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives (1921 Views)

There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray / Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. / The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives by paxonel(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Alexis86:

I like you, you tried.. lol
But i didn't say there was no beginning.
the kingdom of God is now this earth we are living since the day Christ was crucified ,
Jesus says let thy kingdom come
so the kingdom has come, it is now inside us..
i believe that there is something oyedepo saw in the bible that make him say heaven on earth.
But the problem i have with him is, he is still teaching end time and rapture contradicting himself.
the kingdom of God has no end. that means, the earth has no end.
life continues on earth for ever and ever and ever, amen

you are right
this confirm this Jesus parable in
Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the WHOLE was leavened.
this means, the kingdom of God is now becoming the whole earth as the waters covereth the sea
Re: No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives by denisbid: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
paxonel:

you are right
this confirm this Jesus parable in
Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the WHOLE was leavened.
this means, the kingdom of God is now becoming the whole earth as the waters covereth the sea
it's like, you like Jesus parables a lot
Re: No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives by paxonel(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
denisbid:

it's like, you like Jesus parables a lot

especially now that i have proper understanding of what they meant.
the mysteries of the kingdom can never be hidden (be a puzzle ) to me anymore
Re: No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... you are so funny bro
cheesy we thank God ooh my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. / Has Religion Caused More Harm Than Good / Do Atheists Believe In Hallucinations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.