Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

"Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried (1134 Views)

Kitten's For Sale(for The Cat Lovers)5K / Zombie Cat: Feline Pronounced Dead Found Alive Five Days After Being Buried / My Cat Just Dey Live Like Queen Oooo!!! - Oyinbo Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by portable86(f): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2015
A ‘zombie cat’ was run over by a car, pronounced dead by a
veterinarian and buried only to return from the dead five days later, Tampa, Florida, USA.

Bart is waiting for surgery, was run down by a car in Tampa, Florida, and buried – but apparently returned from the dead after five days

Family pet Bart who was hit by a car, suffering head trauma, a broken jaw and a damaged eye was found by his owner lying on the road in a pool of blood. The cat was presumed dead and buried in a shallow grave.

Bart’s owner, Ellis Hutson, said, “I looked at it, and I looked at it, and I didn’t see the chest moving up and down or anything and I said, “you know, well look at the blood, it’s dead.”‘

But five days after an apparently fatal accident Bart showed up back shocking Mr Hutson. The man immediately took the cat to the Humane Society

Speaking to journalists about the strange happening, Mr Hutson said, “We have two cats and they play together all the time and they roam around with each other. He might have went looking for his brother and dug him up – but I have no idea.”

Bart was buried in this shallow hole not far from his home, by Hutson’s friend David Liss

Bart is expected to complete an amazing recovery and should be able to return home to his owner in the coming weeks. Experts believe Bart rose from the grave not long after being buried there – but was scared so stayed away from home for several days.

http://www.nenyville..com/2015/01/cat-ressuruct-from-dead-5-days-after.html?m=1

Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by watchthisposter(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Meh...

He just used 1 of his 9 lives, no biggie... cool

3 Likes

Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by chucky234(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
watchthisposter:
Meh...

He just used 1 of his 9 lives, no biggie... cool
No biggie for a 9lifer.
Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by Odunayomhy(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Na Ŧħĕ person wey berry am N̶̲̥̅̊ berry am weller
Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by Emmyk(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Odunayomhy:
Na Ŧħĕ person wey berry am N̶̲̥̅̊ berry am weller
Thought as much. they should have made it 6ft cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by aguizm(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
End Time Cat.
Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by K9blunt(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
So haooy to read this, but am imagening the pains the cat went through.

Get well soon bart. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried by DocAdray(f): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Wow! Strange...

(1) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Pics: If Human Were As Civilised And Ogernized. / Never Use Motor Oil To Bathe Dog With Mange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.