Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,851 members, 7,972,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. (2291 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2008
it's okay, my boi cool
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by skingo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2008
so the topic is about sauce kdi on hnic show, well what did he say. what werre the interesting things coz i missed the show.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
He said he had a chat wit mode9 and they trashd out there issues!
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
imagine skingo sayin he missed sauce on HNIC's show,with all d hype it recieved b4 last saturday.U're a disgrace to us,i mean sauce fans.

tosinadeda:

Olayokun dan repent!

wetin b ya own.I gbadun him Swag die man.

Lets work on im publicity like we did 4 Mode.u know d deal.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
olayokun:

Lets work on I'm publicity like we did 4 Mode.u know d deal.

u and who did for mode?
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
I don't mean u stone head.Must u always b involved in anything WE
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
@olayokun
u were replying my post remember?
and pls ur work on mode9 didnt yield any results so pls make una no carry am reach saucekid side grin

get songs from saucekid here grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-202596.0.html
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2008
Tosin.make i talk true,Sauce sabi im Fada na Mode for the intreview wif HNIC.
He did lots of shats out to show respect.And i wuld like Mode to do d same aswell.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

and please ur work on mode9 didnt yield any results so please make una no carry am reach saucekid side

Have u seen the latest edition of Hip Hop World Magazine i.e The cover page??.It was titled THE BEEF EDITION,with Modenine and Rughead on the frontpage.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2008
no be only father o!!! na grand father angry
guy better free all that ish he said on radio, all na format
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by abdurrazaq(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

He said he had a chat wit mode9 and they trashd out there issues!

Interesting. What happens to that Sauce kid shadow Ghetto P sounds too much like sauce kid, did they trash that out also?

olayokun:

Have u seen the latest edition of Hip Hop World Magazine i.e The cover page??.It was titled THE BEEF EDITION,with Modenine and Rughead on the frontpage.
It's market time now grin cheesy
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2008
Aint sure,but am sure they did also!

about the magazine,olayokun beta dnt fool urself o!
Front cover or not,the money aint going to him.
Its going to ayo animashaun and his staffs!
Ayo jst dey use two of them make money
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by skingo(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2008
so what did sauce kid say tht made the show interesting. abi is there a recorded version of the show.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2008
His freestyle was cool!
People jst dey call in dey hail sauce!
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2008
he tried with the freestlye sha.

Shin - ZUn
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2008
Its
sinzuuuu!
Its naija
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2008
hmmmm cool

Somebodi go TEar you ooooo tosin
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2008
How now!
How dem go dey tear me?
Na me dey tear o!
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
NUttin do you tosin,

Where u dey now?

Ori E Tuka SIbe grin
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2008
I dey church o!
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2008
Na inside church you dey, you still dey comment on NL.

E no good oooooo
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2008
No worry i dey listen sef!
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2008
ok, do you have that dagrin new single.

Da Grin - Pon POn
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2008
At all o,i dan dey find am since!
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by khanye(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2008
oga ooooo even lalaboi no get em. the guy dey Bleep me up gan ni.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
@Abdurrazaq,U can get the tick @ the gate but that will b 3grand but u can also get a 50% of the ttick price,thats if u are registered to downtowninc.net.
A message will b sent to u from HNIC.

D nu Da grin joint is banging and i told y'all that he's signed to starville records.

And aspa sauce,it was just a fairly good freestyle.nothin spectacular.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by hypeman2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2008
sauce kid is cool, he better start actin thorough, here na naija,he was born and raised here (going by wat I heard in the interview) so that african-american toga wey e dey try brand himsef no go fly o! Nigga keep it real. Keep the music coming,I'm feelin it.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2008
Sauce speak pidgin pass u
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

Sauce speak pidgin pass u

And so??.Speakin pidgin/local dialect doesn't make you more nigerian that someone who doesn't(refering 2 Mode and rughead).Likewise stayin in a garage doesn't make u a cardillac either.
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by tosinadeda: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ode ni e!
I was replying a post
Re: Sauce Was On Club Train Yesterday Nigth. by skingo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2008
omo sauce kid and teeto don kill me o.
won beri. ogba's finest/ jones finest. omo nybody wey talk say sauce kid no fit rap make him go relisten to all sauce kid songs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Dem Camp Present Clone Wars Mixtape(free Download) / New Hiphop Banger: Ill Bliss Ft Phyno - Anam Achikwanu / Download Ruffcoin Ft Flavour _ Ofu Ofu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.