Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread (854 Views)

MY BETTING TIPS THREAD / Your 101% Betting Tips For 12/2/2015 / 101% Betting Tips, You Cant Afford To Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
I am really embittered with the way people lose on online betting,and i am ready to show them the way, so for that reason i dedicate this thread to update daily betting tips to make everyone a winner . more about me @ www.naijabetguide.com.
LET JOIN HAND TOGETHER BY GIVING OUR CONTRIBUTION AND CRITICS ON ANY MATCH POSTED CUS TWO HEAD ARE BETTER THAN ONE..
OUR COMMENT IS VERY VALUABLE FOR THIS THREAD
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
HULL CITY VS NEWCASTLE
Hull city lost their last match to westham though they started well in that match. Hull city might go into relegation zone if they dont step up their game against newcastle. Newcastle have not been playing so good since the departure of their former coach alen pardew and has gotten only one win in their last 6 games, they need to come back on track if they dont want to be fighting for relegation. Both teams will go out to avoid defeat and I think they can cancel each other out. Both to score is very attractive to me. Newcastle have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Hull in all competitions.

Date: 31-1-2015 13:45
Pick: both team to score @ 2.0
Category: England - EPL
Source: www.naijabetguide.com
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2015
CRYSTAL PALACE VS EVERTON
This is a Premier league game where crystal palace will host everton
For this game some people might think i ought to give it all to Everton but there are lot of reason why i can give it to them but i still have a little hope in their manager, they will start to turn it around sooner rather than later i Believe that Crystal under Alan Pardew is something that its working out very well they won last 4 games and also FA cup but still i cannot look past his time at newcastle and their poor showings.

Everton has lost 55% of their away games, which makes them a team that besides scoring goals also takes them so i a game where both teams will look to win this game and look to score a bunch of goals

Date; 31-1-2015 16:00
Pick: over 1.5 @ 1.48
Category: England- EPL
source: www.naijabetguide.com
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2015
LIVERPOOL VS WEST HAM UNITED
This is an EPL game where Liverpool will be hosting Westham united. seriously,These two teams are the most offensive in the league.
Liverpool is 8th, 4 points behind Arsenal in 5th spot and they are in superb form with 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 matches. They have 31:27 goal range so far and surely they will go only for a win here to stay close with european spots
The guests are 7th and they are total different team than in the last years. They are playing offensive minded football, they have scored 35 goals in 25 matches so far and they will put a lot of problems here.

Date: 31-1-2015 16:00
Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.95
source www.naijabetguide.com
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2015
MANCHESTER UNITED VS LEICESTER UNITED
This is an EPL match where Manchester united will be hosting Leicester in a match i call VENGEANCE, because i believe the red devils will want to revenge their 5-3 defeat to leicester city earlier this season.

United are currently 4th in the Barclays Premier League and they need to start winning some games to stay there, losing to Southampton to guve up 3rd place puts 5th place Arsenal only a point behind and 6th Place Tottenham 3 points behind.

They do have a great home record though, currently 2nd overall in the league so they should be confident of beating a Leicester side who sit bottom of the league and who have one of the worst away records this season with only two away wins.

Date:31-1-2015 16:00
Pick: manchester united to win @ 1.38
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2015
STOKE VS QUEEN PARK RANGERS
This is one of the surest game for this weekend. QPR are not having a good record on away games and this already started when they are in division 2. stoke are going into this game without bojan who will miss the rest of the season due to bad knee injury he sustained during the replay match of the FA cup , They will also be missing Diouf who is on national duty at the ongoing africa cup of nation. But i believe ,with this missed players they could still win QPR who is having a bad record

Date: 31-1-2015 16;00
pick: stoke to win @ 1..70
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2015
WEST BROMWICH ALBION VS TOTTENHAM
Spur are having a great morale having booked a place in wembley stadium for the final of the capital one cup. Spurs head into this match after winning their last Premier League game with a 2-1 victory over Sunderland. That result kept Spurs within three points of the Champions League places, while the West Bromwich Albion are the same distance above the relegation zone. Three matches without defeat and only one goal conceded since the appointment of Pulis bodes well for Albion's survival chances, and they are also progressing well in the FA Cup, having beaten local rivals Birmingham City last weekend to reach the last 16. Both teams are currently in decent form and I expect both teams to score in this match.

Date: 31-1 2015 16:00
Pick: Both team to score @ 1.91
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2015
LEVANTE VS ATHLETICO BILBAO
Last match: Despite a pretty good game in matches against Atletico last season, few people gave the team a chance with Valencia at the Vicente Calderon challenge. Meanwhile, Levante played pretty well and although it lost at least have scored a goal before the match was not so sure.
Key player: Victor Casadesus. The Spaniard, who in the middle of last season, arrived at the Ciudad de Valencia with Mallorci remains top scorer with four goals in the account. Not a lot but considering the fact that Levante in general gets little goals you have to appreciate.
The main problem: The Fellowship of shoots little goals at home. In previous games against the team from Valencia scored only cubic goals. The only plus is that they all died out after the team took the current coach Lucas Alcaraz Levante.

Date: 1-2-2015 12:00
pick: under 2.5 @1.55
Category: Spain - Primera Division
more @ www.naijabetguide.com
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2015
SEVILLA VS ESPANYOL

Sevilla are current 5th on the table,They are 2 point behind 4th valencia which is the champion legue spot
They are unbeaten in 10 home games winning 70% of the games played at home this season.

They face a Espanyol team who rely heavily on their home form, managing to win only once away this season they have lost 67% of away games so far.

Sevilla will have more reason to win here I think, with European places up for grabs they could make the Champions League!

Date: 1-2-2015 19:00
Pick: 1 @ 1.68
Category: Spain- primera Division
Re: Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread by vicsoj007(m): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2015
ARSENAL VS ASTON VILLA
Arsenal may be without star player Alexis Sanchez tomorrow but still have the quality to over turn an under performing Aston Villa side who haven't won in 7 games in the league.

Arsenal are on a high after beating and title challengers City and probably playing the best I have seen for a while, Santi Cazorla has come into some great form and looks dangerous and a goal threat.

Aston Villa have a rough couple of games which they will be hoping to get through with minimal losses, with Liverpool last week, Arsenal tomorrow and Chelsea coming up they are in danger of slipping into the bottom 3.

Date: 1-2-2015 14:30
Pick: 1 @ 1.29

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria U171-1 Guinea U17 / Emmanuel Emenike Forces Own Substitution Amid Abuse From Fenerbache Supporters / Mikel Obi Has Been Ignoring All My Calls And Text Messages - Stephen Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.