Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,063 members, 7,931,631 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is This Ok???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ok???? (2579 Views)

Is This Ok??? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Ok???? by Tarteenah: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Maamin:
Op. This is a trivial matter na! grin

Solution: whenever the cousin's babe jumps and hug and kiss your boyfriend..you, quickly reach down to your boyfriends zipper, pull out his abuna and give him a head in front of the biatch...you really need to set a pace for her..common life is competition na!

Thank me later for this cool *sips fayrouz*

Loooool! Seriously
Re: Is This Ok???? by Tarteenah: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
misfab:
i really think u re overreactn babes. she kisses him on d cheek?..nuthn der. plus she has her own man. since u v talked to ur man abt it,i think u shuld just relax. Guess shes all these overzealous xtrovert of a gurl.

Thanks dear! Il just take a chill pill then
Re: Is This Ok???? by Maamin(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tarteenah:

Loooool! Seriously

Adeteyu O! No dulling

1 Like

Re: Is This Ok???? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tarteenah:
I'm really confused and don't even know what to do, so I don't be seen as an over reacting biach!

Long story short, I'm dating this guy iv known for 5years now, although we started dating 3months ago.
But hey! I'm a girl, I know how jezebels behave grin so pls what shd I do! Shd I just confront her straight up and tell her I don't like that? Or just be swallowing it i sad

It is not okay if YOU are not okay with it. Your comfort matters too [/b]period.

Step 1: I would have a sincere talk with the boyfriend; where you tell him exactly how you feel.

It is[b] up to him [/b]now to say something to this cousin of his about her behavior.

If it does not stop her behavior after a descent amount of time has lapsed, then......do whatcha gotta do girlfriend.

Step 2: Talk to her about it....(in a[b] CIVIL manner
-- choose your words wisely! Don't fight over a guy please, they ain't worth it. angry And it's sisters before players) grin grin.

If she does not respond to civility, then by all means............put that biatch in her proper place.

Step 3: Do what mammin said. Show her who is the boss. Grab his ba!!s in front of her; push her aside and plant a wet French kiss that lasts 10 minutes. Then give her fierce mean "I got this bi*ch look". If she is smart, she will put her hand up in the air and back away slowly.

If it turns into a competition;

Step 4: then bail out before it gets ugly. This [b]guy ain't worth [/b]your behind in jail and all that nonsense.

You heard ?! G'luck Heheh..

1 Like

Re: Is This Ok???? by Tarteenah: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Xiadnat:

It is not okay if YOU are not okay with it. Your comfort matters too [/b]period.

Step 1: I would have a sincere talk with the boyfriend; where you tell him exactly how you feel.

It is[b] up to him [/b]now to say something to this cousin of his about her behavior.

If it does not stop her behavior after a descent amount of time has lapsed, then......do whatcha gotta do girlfriend.

Step 2: Talk to her about it....(in a[b] CIVIL manner
-- choose your words wisely! Don't fight over a guy please, they ain't worth it. angry And it's sisters before players) grin grin.

If she does not respond to civility, then by all means............put that biatch in her proper place.

Step 3: Do what mammin said. Show her who is the boss. Grab his ba!!s in front of her; push her aside and plant a wet French kiss that lasts 10 minutes. Then give her fierce mean "I got this bi*ch look". If she is smart, she will put her hand up in the air and back away slowly.

If it turns into a competition;

Step 4: then bail out before it gets ugly. This [b]guy ain't worth [/b]your behind in jail and all that nonsense.

You heard ?! G'luck Heheh..

Lawd! Thanks alot!!!!! Nice one mehn
Re: Is This Ok???? by Equado(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
dicefrost:

Chill jhor. Dnt drive him away wit your jealousy. You can also ask your bf's friend ow he feels about his girl friend's actions. If he is ok wit it, den chill
bros!!!!your rugged men story,you nor wan finish am?following you cus of that story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship / Why Do Short Men Chase Me? / Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.