Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (896197 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Day 1-4: Serious Medical tests and credentials scrutiny. Ppl like me that use NECO only didn't have it easy. On the 2nd of January, so many "chest numbers" were called out for one issue or the other. Lost a bunch of good friends to that. After that reality and boredom started to set in for a little bit.

Day 5-8: Commodore(Board Chairman) started to sensitive us on what's next after medicals and stuff, that is- 3km race+ Pushups+ Pressups+ Aptitude test(Essay on why you want to join the Nigerian Navy +35 hot multiple choice questions to be completed in 30mins), All in one day!...luckily tips from nairaland really helped. I really hope I'm not the only nairalandee hoping to be an officer. The silence is deafening.

Day 9-Today(the day I left Ojo)- Preparations for interview with the selection board. The wait and all the sitting on the grass made the journey to be an officer look like eternity or endless. In the end, I was only asked one question, didn't really know it but as a guy--you gots frame a thing or two and say it loudly even if you ain't sure and that's what I did.
Overall the experience was an eye opener and all we can do is hope.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2020
I'm sure that this advice right here is why I survived the pangs of medicals. I love meat seh grin
tenderlaw:

You should know your weight before now to determine whether you'll be at risk of being measured overweight if you eat or not. But whatever the case, those who are going should try and avoid meat until AFTER your samples have been taken. Drink enough water to reduce issues with your urine.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hakmis: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's really silent here. Any latest info on when the final list will be out?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by fbabs(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chemistdavy:
Day 1-4: Serious Medical tests and credentials scrutiny. Ppl like me that use NECO only didn't have it easy. On the 2nd of January, so many "chest numbers" were called out for one issue or the other. Lost a bunch of good friends to that. After that reality and boredom started to set in for a little bit.

Day 5-8: Commodore(Board Chairman) started to sensitive us on what's next after medicals and stuff, that is- 3km race+ Pushups+ Pressups+ Aptitude test(Essay on why you want to join the Nigerian Navy +35 hot multiple choice questions to be completed in 30mins), All in one day!...luckily tips from nairaland really helped. I really hope I'm not the only nairalandee hoping to be an officer. The silence is deafening.

Day 9-Today(the day I left Ojo)- Preparations for interview with the selection board. The wait and all the sitting on the grass made the journey to be an officer look like eternity or endless. In the end, I was only asked one question, didn't really know it but as a guy--you gots frame a thing or two and say it loudly even if you ain't sure and that's what I did.
Overall the experience was an eye opener and all we can do is hope.

Congratulations
Is statement of results acceptable for O'level and degree

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 2:03am On Jan 12, 2020
For O-level, try to get your original certificate especially if it's NECO you intend to use. There was a stark unexpected dichotomy between WAEC and NECO certificates in this year's screening. If you can afford to use WAEC, it makes life easier. Statement of result for degree is still acceptable especially if you graduated a year ago but to avoid any drama or questioning, if your original B.Sc result is ready, go and collect it. DSSC screening could get very harsh next year. Take care.
fbabs:

Congratulations
Is statement of results acceptable for O'level and degree

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please, how long before the final list comes out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2020
This is what happens when Army DSSC list shows up on the 13th grin grin grin
Sigala:
Please, how long before the final list comes out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Good morning all, pls unrelated question.
Does anyone use their phone for scanning documents. If so, which app do you use? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2020
harveybeaks:
Does anyone use their phone for scanning documents. If so, which app do you use? Thanks
AdobeScan....

It's on playstore for Android

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
harveybeaks:
TapScanner is also good ad simple to use. Available on Playstore.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Was going through this...Oga pijay, you cracked me up on this grin
pijay:
Some Peeps dey here wey get Real Admirals backing go just quiet dey look us. meanwhile they know wat is going on... na wa ooh.. This Navy Job will surely be a hit back to back... From Exams at regional level to Onne for Interview Screening and opening of Ass... and now we waiting for Final list.. ko ni da fu iyalaya any enemies of progress ooh.. (Laughing hard). Greeting to all future Sub-Lt in the House.. May we see Sucess this month..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by okentic(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
when are we expecting the final list, this place has been so quite... people are getting scared now !!

air force and army lists are out and resumption in a bit.............[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
okentic:
when are we expecting the final list, this place has been so quite... people are getting scared now !!

air force and army lists are out and resumption in a bit.............[color=#000099][/color]
The list wld be released soon, while waiting we can use the opportunity to pray we make the final list Amen.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
In all honesty, anticipating the very tight Navy DSSC list is scary enough. Hence, the graveyard silence.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2020
okentic:

First week of February, hopefully.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
This thread is so cold, what’s going on

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by okentic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
last week of January ans still counting

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Chemistdavy:
Was going through this...Oga pijay, you cracked me up on this grin
I cant actually believe i said that self. I remembered then i just got Visa to USA and i was waiting for Navy to release the final list so i can move on with life, but they kept on postponing it and i was not getting my informations right.
But the prayer was a success.
#FutureSub-Lt.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2020
What I can just pick from here is that with or without the Navy, you had your future planned out. I admire that. Stay safe, Sir.
pijay:

I cant actually believe i said that self. I remembered then i just got Visa to USA and i was waiting for Navy to release the final list so i can move on with life, but they kept on postponing it and i was not getting my informations right.
But the prayer was a success.
#FutureSub-Lt.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
The list is not coming out this 1st week of February. Currently Verification of Certificates is ongoing. They are going to ur individual schools to verify the certificate/Statement of Result you guys submitted during the interview. After that the list will be out and it will be this February.
Congrats to the future Sub Lt.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2020
What a relief this message is. I hope it comes out on the last day in February though. grin
pijay:
The list is not coming out this 1st week of February. Currently Verification of Certificates is ongoing. They are going to ur individual schools to verify the certificate/Statement of Result you guys submitted during the interview. After that the list will be out and it will be this February.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Chemistdavy:
What a relief this message is. I hope it comes out on the last day in February though. grin
And they would still verify when we arrive for training

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2020
pijay:
And they would still verify when we arrive for training
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Chemistdavy:
Anytime it comes out my name would be there. AMEN!!!!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by meisteray: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Boptec Ventures Limited is a company registered in Nigeria. We provide full range of services in Recruitment and Labour Contract Services, Business Enterprise Applicaions & Automation Consulting, Data, Broadband Engineering and Network Services, E-Security Solution and Workflow System, ICT Consulting, Training and Certification, Petrol Station Automation Services and Facility Management Services.

As a Recruitment and Labour Contract agency, we require the services of suitably and qualified candidates irrespective of your field of study or degree to fill the job vacancy in one of our partnering firm. Visit our application portal on website www.boptec.net to drop your CV.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by okentic(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
who has information for us oooh..

God HAVE MERCY
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
okentic:
who has information for us oooh..

God HAVE MERCY
Non for now, let’s just watch and pray

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
There should be good news before the end of the week.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by evioke(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please house I learnt those short service new intake will train for 18 months please how true is it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by evioke(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please house I learnt those short service new intake into the Army will train for 18 months please how true is it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 6:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Don't know how true that is..never heard it before but if it's true...they are going to be super officers when they pass out grin grin cheesy
evioke:
Please house I learnt those short service new intake into the Army will train for 18 months please how true is it

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2020
evioke:
18 Months doing what in camp? Not tru..

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme