Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,124 members, 7,977,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nairalanders: Let Us Set Up A Fund In Memory Of Rev Joshua Okpanachi Adah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders: Let Us Set Up A Fund In Memory Of Rev Joshua Okpanachi Adah (514 Views)

FG Appoints Mr Tony Okpanachi MD Of Development Bank Of Nigeria / Withdrawal Of N450m Ecological Fund In Kogi / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Let Us Set Up A Fund In Memory Of Rev Joshua Okpanachi Adah by Olu69: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good people of Nairaland,

A sad thing has happened here and a great injustice has been done. A great man and a true Nigerian has been killed in his prime but his legacy must live on. (See story here http://www.thecable.ng/tribute-cultist-turned-pastor-sacrificed-life-impoverished-uneducated-northern-children). While it is expected that we pour out our grief over an issue like this, I think it is even more important that we ensure that his legacy and work does not die.

We need to do something to immortalise this great Nigerian and encourage others not to give up. I propose that we institute a fund or foundation in his honour to support his school and the children he loved. In order to ensure transparency and engender trust, it would be nice if Oluwaseun Osewa and his team at Nairaland lead this effort. I believe this will give interested parties the confidence to contribute generously towards the fund.

The kids he laboured over still need our support and the school he was running looks like it could use a lot of help.

What do you say good people of Nairaland? I am sure we can make a difference.

God bless you as you respond.

Re: Nairalanders: Let Us Set Up A Fund In Memory Of Rev Joshua Okpanachi Adah by cardoso111(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
go ahead,plan something,organise then come. back
Re: Nairalanders: Let Us Set Up A Fund In Memory Of Rev Joshua Okpanachi Adah by Olu69: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
@cardoso111

Thanks for your support. Trying to get in touch with Rev Adah's ministry as well as the Nairaland team to see how best to approach this and avoid duplicated efforts.

Does anyone have contact details for any member of the Nairaland team or Rev Adah's ministry?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mbu Gets Warning From Oba Of Lagos: Nobody Can Intimidate Us / Why I Support Jonathan — IBB / Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.