Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin (27506 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Why APC Stopped Using Aisha Buhari To Campaingn For Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by tola9ja: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
say buhari
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Bifwoli: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Giving a golden seat to a loser like GMB is like having a $20 haircut on a 50cts head.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yoruba people's party
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by qadeerkug(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
saiiiiiiiiii buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by dhsfbi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't care who win the presidential election, i belief our problem is the national assembly and to really change this country for good we need sane, intelligent(With certificate or not i don't care), and God fearing politicians in the National assembly(Both The Senate and The House of Reps). Vote wisely. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by annurhaske(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
#gmb2015

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by kazey123(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gej should be getting set to leave aso rock.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by hikmojj(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
how can a rational person compare the team of Buhari, Osibanjo, Fashola , Ameachi, Fayemi, Aregbe etc to that of Ebele, Sambo, Okupe, Omokri Stealer odua etc?? haba!
Vote BUHARI Vote Nigeria future.....

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:
APC fans should be honest, PDP's Ilorin crowd was bigger than this.

Meanwhile, NOLLYWOOD is totally for GEJ, YORUBAWOOD is for Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2083316_sai_jpeg64ac17155172e2a9dabf2aa60ca85333
U mean igbowood

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Nuclearact: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:
eva since d completion of that metropolitan square in ilorin in 2009, it was only akon that was able to pull dis kind of crowd in 2010, buharism is a movt. #sai baba, #sai buhari.............................
nb: PDP should just do the decent thing by not rigging this election, this is not 1993 o

m.k.o abiola d last politician in nigeria to pull this kind of crowd in 1993 electioneering campaings just every where he went. i could remember as a small boy then, d kind of crowd that followed that man d day he came to campaign in offa with the crowd chanting ' bo tie dibo, o ti wole' i.e....even if u don't vote, u have already won cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Matildahenshaw(f): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
machinegundammy:

You should have attended the two nah in order to know which of the rally is more populated
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Matildahenshaw(f): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:

yes and IGBO(Weed)WOOD is for GEJ
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by kettykin: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
tola9ja:
cow also need change

say baba say buhari

Fulani herdsmen backing Buhari since 1999
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:
I prefer yoruba movies to so called nollywood movies

Their actors make better sense grin

#GMB to Aso Villa
t
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Firefire(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Tinubu dey use Buhari head oooo grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by maryhaam(f): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tval:
Vote for me.

Here is the list of what i intend to do if i win.

1. Free customised Coke and Pepsi
2. Free iPhone 6
3. Free Chelsea jerseys
4. Free Dstv decorder that shows only Chelsea matches
5. Free visit to Stamford Bridge
6. A handshake with Roman Abrahamovic.
7. A chance to see Chelsea play Ucl final in Berlin.
u r on ur own,join man u,u gt my family vote

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
poverty is a disease
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Kennically(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by OgologoDimkpa: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
woodcook:
Yoruba people's party
Amala People's Congress. APC grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by masseratti: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
dhsfbi:
I don't care who win the presidential election, i belief our problem is the national assembly and to really change this country for good we need sane, intelligent(With certificate or not i don't care), and God fearing politicians in the National assembly(Both The Senate and The House of Reps). Vote wisely. God bless Nigeria.
spot on my brother,the national assembly is the real challenge
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by macof(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Anikulhapo:
MY FAVOURITE ACTORS ARE SUPPORTING MY INCOMING PRESIDENT@SANYERI AND ODUNLADE ADEKOLA,SO HAPPY!

They're just doing their jobs which is ACTING
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by brainpulse: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wind of Change... Wind of Destiny Prayer

O Lord let your Wind of change blow out and destroy every enemies that have transformed into poverty and problems in my life.
O Lord let your Wind of change turn around every Situations for Good in my life.
O Lord enough of mediocre Jobs with small wage and transforming from one to another, I need change for better Job and increment IJN.
O Lord I don't want to be transformed from one face me house to another, I need change to a better duplex accommodation .
O Lord I don't want to be transformed from walking to bicycle riding, I want change to a better 4 wheel SUV drive
O Lord, You CHANGED the Levels of Mordecai in the eyes of Haman, change my levels today for good among kings and princes.
O Lord, You CHANGED the name and situation of Jebez for good and his later was better than the beginning, O lord change my today for good
O Lord as You changed Jericho's water from bitterness to sweetness, Change every source of bitterness to Sweetness in my life.
O Lord David was changed from working and eating in the wilderness to Palace, Change my position in life to higher ground.
O Lord change my barrenness to fruitfulness as you changed Hannah and Sarah's stories of life barrenness over night to testimonies.
O Lord I need a change that will let by friends, families and Neighbours sing song of victories for me is want I want, O God give to me
O Lord cause the life of anybody that says change will not be Possible in my life to be transformed to Leprosy in the order of Gehazi

Add your prayer points for CHANGE OF DESTINY... by O.O. SAI BUHARI
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Akpan107(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Omotolu:
...there is freedom of association.who can say?the so called losing party may win eventually...
APC will never win the Presidency!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Akpan107(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Burger01:

Did I hear you say loser's party?

Don't worry, chill till Febuhari 14th. Your eyes go clear..
We shall see
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Akpan107:
APC will never win the Presidency!
...never say never-anything can happen in politics...
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by happydays1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
.Now tell me,what can possibly Stop GmB from Presidency in 2015 ?? perhaps The Incredible Hulk .. grin.Good choice actors and actresses ..we are on the Winning team.
those that will stop buhari are we that are for goodluck....., and are much more than those that are against him ...cos in my area of almost 1.5m in lagos will vote maaaasssiiivvvllllyyyy for GEJ TILL 2019.. ..no replacement in asorock till 2019
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by eligibility: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its only an insane that will vote for GEJ. His regime is a complete failure with electronic way of stealing.
By and large, all progressive minds must be ready for change because change is inexorable.

GMB is the only presidential candidate that can defeat this clueless zoologist ...
In term of corruption, GEJ is afraid of some cabals but Buhariphobia will conquer them within 100 days in office.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by MAYOWAAK: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na true,

Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Flye: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
masseratti:
spot on my brother,the national assembly is the real challenge

True they are, but the problem is that national Assembly does the party's bidding at the same time they are also in the pokect of the executives( state governors @state level and president @federal level). It is always difficult to for the will of the people prevail.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Ikengawo: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Aydesmond(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Be wise!
Don't sell your vote.
Vote GEJ
mumu, ode... Oya tell us ow much u sold ur vote.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin by Ikengawo: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.