Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,834 members, 7,909,134 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend (1664 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by dizzywezzy(f): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
wen we started dating he was a bit fat but i rily didn't care cos he was handsome and i love him. but all of a sudden he jst started 2 blowup. i rily dn't undastand plus he sweats alot, probably cos he's fatter. i hate 2 say dis but his startin 2 av body odour 2 and his hairy chest . . . . . . . . . god! i rily dn't no how 2 tell him 2 loss weight and wax his hair. i still love him and i dn't wnt 2 hurt his feelin? what should i do?
its not lik am lookin 4 a mr perfect or this things av reduced d love i av for him. its jst dat ting could b better if dis things change
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by bronxdog: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
Na white boy you dey nack? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by MissyB1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
Communication is the key . . . Talk to him 'bout it.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by dollyn(f): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
Realy,its somehow hard cos u must be very careful so he wnt take it personal or think u are probably tired of him.so jst try n use scope like on a good day when he is in a good mood o.jst tel him how mch u love him n dt u dnt like slim guys,dt u like everything about him bt u feel it wld be better if he trims down a little bit but dt nothwtstanding u lyk him whichever way.i am so sure he wl get the message and he wld find something to do about it.it all depends on how u say it sha.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by bronxdog: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2008
wait until his tommy blocks his deek before you tell him, thats when you go know say, black man is not the same as white man.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by dizzywezzy(f): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2008
bronx_dog:

wait until his tommy blocks his deek before you tell him, thats when you go know say, black man is not the same as white man.
his not white, his black,nigerian.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2008
I wouldn't mind if my girl is outspoken to any new development cus i like to know her mind always.apparently your guy would probably take your's as an offence or not.if so, i totally say you go with dolly's.it's brilliant and he's not going to have any inkling.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by olanajim(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
@poster,

it is well!

Agba tio yokun, Awun loni! The man without pot belly is a miser!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by JJYOU: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
dollyn:

Realy,its somehow hard because u must be very careful so he wnt take it personal or think u are probably tired of him.so jst try n use scope like on a good day when he is in a good mood o.jst tel him how mch u love him n dt u dnt like slim guys,dt u like everything about him bt u feel it would be better if he trims down a little bit but dt nothwtstanding u like him whichever way.i am so sure he wl get the message and he would find something to do about it.it all depends on how u say it sha.
add to that where and when you say it.  topup, busybein, sisi, karmamod  and others this is in your pay grade please help

where are my lovely sisters nwando and gamine hiding this whole christmas and new year?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by DaPhoenix(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
Nothing says go lose weight like free membership to a gym.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by Enockia(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
I belive in callin a spade a spade. U should tell him about these things nd if he really loves u like u do him then he'll understand nd do sometin. Wish u best of luck.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by 190: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ POSTER
i even tink say na beta tin u wan tell person b4 sef
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by HorneyChic(f): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Truth hurts!
He wont kill u
Tell him before he needs a crane to leave his bed tongue
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by natoza(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2008
if truely you are in love with him tell him the truth and get him something to stop the odour,make him what you want him to be . shocked
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by dizzywezzy(f): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
dere is no event comin up. how would i jst wake one morning and send him deodorants. it will look insultive
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by arramyjay: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2008
Jokingly say to him,That you want him to loose weight.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by dizzywezzy(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2008
i av done dat a couple of times but there were no changes. i guess he tot i was jokin sad
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by arramyjay: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
Oh my,Then i think just tell him.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by OutlukBabe(f): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
There is this adage that women like talking about most times: the way to a man heart is his stomarch. And most of our Nigerian ladies take this very serious and perharps I believe u might have bn into it too. How do u expect the man to remain the same when u are over feeding him. You dont have to talk to him directly, but you have to change his habits, eating, sleeping and excercise. U dont have to tell him, it is ur duty to make him the way u want. U treat him like a baby. If he comes home with bad body ordour just drag him to bathroom and give him a nice warm sure with mind blowing blowjobs. U change his diet give him more vegetables. Dont allow him to eat too much meat and beans (most Nigerian men believe to enjoy is to eat meat). U encourage him to start doing excercise by u also doing it together with him.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by mixy12(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
It seems you don't have good communication with him and is bad. On a very good day just tell him 'you don't smile good try and work on ur fat'. My girl do tell me when something is not right. Or if you can't, just get a sim and text him as someone not u
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by dizzywezzy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2008
mixy12:

It seems you don't have good communication with him and is bad. On a very good day just tell him 'you don't smile good try and work on ur fat'. My girl do tell me when something is not right. Or if you can't, just get a sim and text him as someone not u
thats a good idea. i'll try dat. thanks
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by mafolayomi(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2008
olanajim:

@poster,

it is well!

Agba tio yokun, Awun loni! The man without pot belly is a miser!

yes o. eni toba yokun ni ke gbowo fun, grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2009
OutlukBabe:

There is this adage that women like talking about most times: the way to a man heart is his stomarch. And most of our Nigerian ladies take this very serious and perharps I believe u might have bn into it too. How do u expect the man to remain the same when u are over feeding him. You don't have to talk to him directly, but you have to change his habits, eating, sleeping and excercise. U don't have to tell him, it is ur duty to make him the way u want. U treat him like a baby. If he comes home with bad body ordour just drag him to bathroom and give him a nice warm sure with mind blowing blowjobs. U change his diet give him more vegetables. don't allow him to eat too much meat and beans (most Nigerian men believe to enjoy is to eat meat). U encourage him to start doing excercise by u also doing it together with him.

Go with this . , Its a good one!!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by Ben13: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2009
what makes you believe so
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by angelina08(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2009
If you love him, help to encourage him on what to do, it is not a big deal.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by desthan(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
OutlukBabe:

There is this adage that women like talking about most times: the way to a man heart is his stomarch. And most of our Nigerian ladies take this very serious and perharps I believe u might have bn into it too. How do u expect the man to remain the same when u are over feeding him. You don't have to talk to him directly, but you have to change his habits, eating, sleeping and excercise. U don't have to tell him, it is ur duty to make him the way u want. U treat him like a baby. If he comes home with bad body ordour just drag him to bathroom and give him a nice warm sure with mind blowing blowjobs. U change his diet give him more vegetables. don't allow him to eat too much meat and beans (most Nigerian men believe to enjoy is to eat meat). U encourage him to start doing excercise by u also doing it together with him.

ah, ujujaon your mother taught you well, jeez which man will ever reisist a bath like that, makes me wanna have body odour too grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by daduke2k(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
desthan:

ah, ujujaon your mother taught you well, jeez which man will ever reisist a bath like that, makes me want to have body odour too grin
nna bros e be like say u know wetin dey my mind that bath go sweet well well grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2009
What the heck are you guys talking about

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Souvenirs-ideas Anyone? / Don't Bother Posting: / Ladies Keep Your Shops Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.