Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,127 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars (42570 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Those marbles wink
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by 100Cents: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Let her enjoy it while it last

It is likely going to last forever.

#I have decided
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by 100Cents: 6:22am On Feb 01, 2015
tellwisdom:
I don't know her undecided

Who asked you ? undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Livinusc(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2015
BarryX:
Painfully, these kind of billionaires ladies are not on Nairaland.

Only some gbomo gbomo ladies with X-rayed digger-gold eyes hold sway here.

-#ElectionsComeAndGo abeg
Hahahajahahahaa....my Beale wan tier oo grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by hippyzuki(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Is it not this girl that married her ancestor?
. Yes na she
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Input(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Millionaire giveth.....and millionaire taketh away.....

Vanity of vanities.....all is vanity.....
signs of brokenness
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by loswhite(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
It is all about the money, don't ever let anybody lie to you
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by tefund(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2015
how does owning fleets of lx cars adds to quality of life and personal fulfilment?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2015
natureblack:
To all single ladies fully ready to amalgamate,I don't advice y'all to marry for money,na,I don't.Simply go to where the rich are and marry for love ..its that simple. wink

smiley grin wink
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by eme40rald(f): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....but a poor man and rich man have one thing in common....they can sleep in just one bed at the end of the day! grin
how many poor men can afford a bed??
Besides bed has grade.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by pweetiedee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
WEN WIL I BE RICH AND I DEY HUSTLE O
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
where are d cars i cant find dem undecided angry
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Rulloor(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
pweetiedee:
WEN WIL I BE RICH AND I DEY HUSTLE O

smiley Time and chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House / Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.