Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,600 members, 7,951,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

(OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? (695 Views)

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by realestworld(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Happy sunday to u all. Am going straight to the point without wasting your time.
To tell u guys the truth, am a baptised christain who was born into the faith. But what i dont understand up till date is whether God knows where every body will end because in jeremiah 1 vs 5 is says "before i formed you in the womb i knew u" which means he has already knew our strength.
For me i think God knows where we are going to end whether heaven or hell. my friends and some bible scholars always quote me wrong without giving me fact. pls do you think God knows our end? YOUR OPINION MATTERS. have a blissful sunday
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by dallyemmy: 1:25am On Feb 01, 2015
...but you call him Almighty...Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. You have the will to make the choice...whether to fulfill his plan for your life or not...
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by hopefulLandlord: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Just in case
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by jerrywill(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Why then do u have the gift and power of choice?
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by hopefulLandlord: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2017
jerrywill:
Why then do u have the gift and power of choice?

is choice real? could it just be an illusion?
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by Saverin: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2017
realestworld

According to the bible (the verse you read) he knows. This leads to another question: "why would a loving God send his creature to burn for all eternity in hell?"
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by blaquebelle: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Saverin:
realestworld

According to the bible (the verse you read) he knows. This leads to another question: "why would a loving God send his creature to burn for all eternity in hell?"
Because there are consequences for every action we make, whether in our daily lives generally or in the issue of religion. There has to rewards nd punishment for anything we do. How else would we as humans be kept in check?

He's as loving as he is just!
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by Saverin: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
Because there are consequences for every action we make, whether in our daily lives generally or in the issue of religion. There has to rewards nd punishment for anything we do. How else would we as humans be kept in check?

He's as loving as he is just!

You forget that according to the bible, we won't be suffering if Adam and Eve didn't eat from the fruit of destruction. While will the fruit be put there knowing fully well they will eat it?

It doesn't add up. It's like A dad putting poison inside chocolate and instructing the kid not to eat it.

It is either there is no hell and he is a loving God or there is hell fire and he isn't a loving God. Period
Re: (OPINION) Do U Think God Almighty Knows Where His Children Will End? by adepeter2027(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Everything in the Bible is just like nollywood movie

(1) (Reply)

57 Cents That Made History / Interpret Your Own Dreams: Guidelines / There Is No Excuse For Failure Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.