Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) (6969 Views)

[PHOTOS] Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Displays Their Matching Rolls-royce / Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna’s Relationship Comes To A Messy End. / Amber Rose And Dbanj Chilling Together Kokolet 10th Year Anniversary,pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by chucky234(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Two lovely curvy cuties step out on the street pinging, who is prettier of the two beauties?

Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
continues moulding my whole wheat

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Airforce1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Blac Chyna kiss
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by chucky234(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Blac Chyna kiss
I'ii go with you, Blac is one hot hottie....
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
blak chyna...team shotty cool
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by dnacrystal: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Amber would be cuter if not for her hairstyle.
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
dnacrystal:
Amber would be cuter if not for her hairstyle.
what's wrong with her hairstyle? she looks good that way
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by dnacrystal: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
what's wrong with her hairstyle? she looks good that way
Yea she does but I'm sure she would look hotter than blac chyna if she had some hair on.
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
dnacrystal:
Yea she does but I'm sure she would look hotter than blac chyna if she had some hair on.
not true bae..daz her signature, av seen her wearing a blonde wig nd it doesnt fit her dunno if itz bcoz m use to her bald head.
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by macklef(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Even from the way chyna looks uld know everything about her, including her smile is pure n applied surgery.
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol they are not even in the same league Amber rose is miles prettier.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by axortedbabe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Amberrrrrrrrr...
Bt why r dis two trending of late...
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by calmdude(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Amber of course how can you even compare. blac chyna from her name to her body just oozes faaake

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by seunadeolu(m): 1:52am On Feb 02, 2015
none of the above undecided
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Amber rose is sexy, i'l tell her when i see her. But if i need a lady it will be Blac Chyna grin
#TeamBlacChyna kiss
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Sarimah(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Amber!!....u can't even compare
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by chucky234(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
Amber!!....u can't even compare
hmm I just did hun...
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Sarimah(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
chucky234:
hmm I just did hun...
really?

okay.
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by chucky234(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
really?

okay.
yup
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by englishmart(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:
Blac Chyna kiss
she's too short
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
she's too short

Who askd for your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by englishmart(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

Who askd for your opinion?
it's good to notice you didn't use my dark font.
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Airforce1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
it's good to notice you didn't use my dark font.

Anything to make u happy boy
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by englishmart(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

Anything to make u happy boy
lol. I no be your babe na.. Go make her happy..
Re: Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics) by Francheezy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
And who told you dey are pinging? Is this even news?
*spits on thread*

Besides Black China's plastic is wearing off

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos) / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / 42 Year Old Supermodel Tyson Beckford Struts Around Town Shirtless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.