Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them (772 Views)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) / Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them by marenx: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
You told her Toronto is in U.S.A, she found out it’s in Canada. You told her Halifax is in New York, she found out it’s not true. If the next time you tell her you’re a big boy, she won’t believe you, no matter how far you swear.

She needs to feel you’re better than any other guy in communication.

She’d like to tell her friends and colleagues about you. She’d like to go out with you.

When one of my clients in U.S.A heard his sister praising her boy friend, he sent me an e-mail that this is how he needed his girl to say of him.

Every reasonable guy would like to be a better guy.

Here are 3 powerful ways dating gurus make their girls believe in them.

1. They listen for correction.
This happened when I accompanied my friend to see his girl.

His girl talked childishly with other guys by the gate and timidly came to an abrupt halt when she saw us appeared. The place suddenly became quite as if the Governor passed. The boys bent down and said, “Good day sirs!”

My friend hardly talked much but listened much to correct her whenever she went wrong.

When we entered, what he told her was, “I hope you’re not behaving the way they may look down on you. I love everyone to respect you as I do.” His girl put her face down.

She was a mature and beautiful woman with first degree in Laboratory Science.

2. They talk like leaders.
The most important subject in leadership studies is Communication Skill. If there is something a good leader don’t joke with is mastering communication power. If it’s a joke, he indicates it’s a joke, if it’s a personal experience, it’d show by itself.

3. They quote others.
Good leaders don’t just say the world is round, but they say according to discoveries, the world is round. They don’t just say the president is selfish, but they say, based on the recent journalistic analysis, the president is selfish.

They are conscious to differentiate between what they witnessed and what they heard or read. If they have nothing to say, they often formulate reasonable questions, observations or opinions to spark a lively discussion with their partner.

https://marenjohnmafuyai./2015/02/01/3-powerful-ways-dating-gurus-make-their-girls-believe-in-them/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them by hunter21(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
i still don't get this
Re: 3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Jex in case

#JIC_crew

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them by wizard007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
I exude all of this

(1) (Reply)

22 Mistakes Single Ladies Make!!! / What Should I Do To Her?? / What I Found Out....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.