Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It? (6564 Views)

My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / How To Loss Weight Through Water Therapy!! Never Ignore / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It? by thesource(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
I've been hearing this from elderly people that habitual eating of bitter kola helps in losing weight and also cleanses the heart and every part of human system. Pls how true's this?
Re: Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It? by Lovetinz(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
The most effective way to lose weight is to eat less.
"Did I hear you whisper "I no dey eat plenty food?"

https://www.nairaland.com/982593/health-benefits-bitter-kola-very
Re: Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It? by RotrEmmanuel: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
thesource:
I've been hearing this from elderly people that habitual eating of bitter kola helps in losing weight and also cleanses the heart and every part of human system. Pls how true's this?
This is how lazy people that don't want to exercise reason!! SMH

Bitter Kola has very serious heart effects when consumed foolishly and your teeths will lose it's shining ability. !!!
Eat less, exercise more, avoid late night food then THANK me later..

But if u want to go with the VILLAGE method of bitter Kola, Isokay!! grin
Re: Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It? by Craigston: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Excuses for not wanting to exercise. The elderly people keeps telling you archaic beliefs and excuses for their substance abuse and addiction.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Toilet Habits Such As This Could Be Dangerous (with Photos) / Faqs: Postinor (1&2)- Every Important You Need To Know!!! / 10 Superb Health Benefits Of Pepper Fruits (mmimmi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.