Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

The On-going Presidential Debate . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The On-going Presidential Debate . (365 Views)

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / On Going Presidential Preelection Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The On-going Presidential Debate . by merzybenedict(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Listening to the presidential debate on raypower f.m. whereby three parties are in the hot seat of questions I.e, PDP, UPP and the KOWA PARTY.
Even the other parties we are not so considerate about are taking good hands in this debate.
So, what do you guys think about this debate.
To me, The PDP is using past achievements to raise awareness of their presidential aspiration. UPP on the other hand is a nice party that doesn't talk too much I think. And the party is doing good with this debate. The KOWA PARTY is also doing good.
To we Nigerians, what do we think about this debate and the questions been asked rising from the Energy, Education, Corruption, and other strong sectors.
Re: The On-going Presidential Debate . by Skako(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Up my porf osinbajo

(1) (Reply)

How The Council Of State Rejected Elections Postponement / Corruption: Turin–lyon High-speed Railway Faces EU Fraud Probe. / Jonathanians And Buharists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.