Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,698 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari (16062 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
just watch how all this apc e-diots will make a U-turn and support this comment, whereas they endorsed the last post too. it baffles me how some so called educated people will allow them self to be driven by an old illiterate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kororugged:

Baba happy new month to you too ooooo

Welcome to Febuhari

I know you will move to the winning side as soon as the results are released. We will welcome you back

No shaking. cool cool

Ata ri ajanaku ki se eru omode...

Itakun to ni ki ajanaku Jonathan ma wo odo, ti ohun terin lo un lo.

I welcome you to the mouth of Nigeria Greatness with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kororugged:

Baba happy new month to you too ooooo

Welcome to Febuhari

I know you will move to the winning side as soon as the results are released. We will welcome you back

No shaking. cool cool

Ata ri ajanaku ki se eru omode...

I welcome you to the mouth of Nigeria Greatness with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless GEJ

God bless Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by kingslly(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
All you Buharists,una eye go soon clear,all of una go soon comot from una spell begin reason well. GMB is not what we need at dis tym and age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Kororugged: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:

[s]Ata ri ajanaku ki se eru omode...

God bless Nigeria.[/s]

In Kwam 1's voice

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari ....

Enjoy Baba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:

You are just excited over nothing . . . . So what do you have to say about the fraudulent posture of Buhari with respect to fighting corruption.

There's nothing fraudulent.

If GMB is to institute encompassing probes after GEJ's humongous looting, 4 years will not be enough. GMB will focus on big hitters like NNPC, bunkering and Power sector frauds. Clean up the major cashcows and issues, introduce reforms while fixing the economy and infrastructure. 2nd term will be used to clean up smaller sectors, more reforms and consolidate on economic and infrastructural growth

What do you say about Soludo's nuclear response to NOI?

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by reborn1: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:

You get mouth... shocked shocked shocked

Buhari is going down already. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Going down where? I know in your devilish mind you know your paymaster cant win this election, but you are scared to admit it. 2weeks is not far, we shall see.

1 Like

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by poiZon: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
CHAI BUHARI, the losers' general

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by najoke: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

No be only respect na restcase.
After Soludo exposed you people's akara economics ...
Ol boy for one week I will not campaign for GMB. Soludo has done that already.
grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by danielmichael(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Everytime i see dis mans face its always an insignia of boko haram member.
I cnt even for once tink of dis man for 1 second
GEJ till ma voters card is eaten by rat in 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by babestella: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Can't be trusted. His renowned unstable character is already coming to light gradually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by sunnedee: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Of course he won't.
Lest the secrets be revealed.
And he won't because he won't be elected president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
There are massive corruption in the army.Even buhari knows that because he was a general who had cornered soldiers welfare and logistics.Whose civilian can probe a general with gun?He wan die?
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
A man that cant even remember what he said yestarday,how can that man precide over d country

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by ignis: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shey na u sabi fight corruption pass.... U no go fight again? Abi the military no corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by soludo93(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
The dummy wants to fight corruption but he won't probe the military and other corrupt arms the government. I can't say precisely if GMB is confused or a sincere ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please I don't want to hear that "they rigged it. They did this and they did that" because some people go cry by February 15-16nth.
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Kororugged: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:

We are studying Prof. Soludo's statement, appropriate response should be expected.

Btw: Why is APC speaking from both side (sides) of their mouth every time ? grin

Shakabula 1234- Tua Baba

Baba no dey fail

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

If GMB is to institute encompassing probes after GEJ's humongous looting, 4 years will not be enough. GMB will focus on big hitters like NNPC, bunkering and Power sector frauds. Clean up the major cashcows and issues, introduce reforms while fixing the economy and infrastructure. 2nd term will be used to clean up smaller sectors, more reforms and consolidate on economic and infrastructural growth

You guys are fond of meandering to no where when simple facts are placed before you.

Isn't insecurity a major problem bedeviling the country ? Isn't insecurity one of of the APC cardinal campaign point to the extent you wished Maiduguri was captured today to satisfy your demonic campaign intentions ? How come insecurity is now listed as smaller sectors simply because you want to defend the man.

Buhari in one of his campaign speech bold said that the reason the Military couldn't tackle insecurity is because of corruption and that he was going to tackle it.

You better stop defending the indefensible and accept Buhari goofed on this one.

Concerning Soludo and Iweala, Soludo is just doing what every Nigerian does very well by being a very harsh critic of the govt. of the day.

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

[b]Bro I am yet speechless on soludos expose and this is a rare occurrence for me. Soludo dropped facts and figures which can be confirmed but NOI just speaks in a marabout manner without cogent facts and figures. Truth be told Soludo is a genius and I for one know that when CBN was under his care we could see light at the end of the tunnel but right now under NOI all we see is gloom and doom and all she can say is that we should bear with the economy. Nigeria is finished!! #30 trillion missing or unaccounted for in 4yrs? In fact I am delivering 10 streets for GMB come feb 14 and already i have delivered 2 streets. I am done talking about Nigeria and her hydra headed problems.... from now on i will do everything within me to ensure GEJ leaves that seat. I looked into the eyes of my kid tonight and saw him staring back at me with hope and trust in his eyes and that look will haunt me if i do not vote GMB come the 14th.

All those who are for GMB here please do me a favor kindly drop your moniker here and lets hook up somehow... it could be e-hookup or personal so we can device a strategy to put in our own 2 cents and not the personal PVC alone. What do you say?[/b]

3 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by koikoi2(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari shud channel all his energy on showing us his certificate.

4 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:
So much from an anti corruption crusader . . .Too much deliberate deceit all in a bid to acquire power . . .
O boy!

First was I will probe all past leaders and oyegun said he wont probe any past leader
Now, I will probe the military, later, I wont probe the military.

It is a sorry situation. Deception!!!

2 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by modes135(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
you too talk shocked
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by joeyekembele: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-wont-probe-the-military-buhari/

For crying out loud, how would one trust this type of a man who will speak and deny in the next minutes?
Is he to be trusted? APC goons realised that he had misfired and had to caution him to retract his statement. Instead of him to do the needful by apologising, he is here denying what he said in the open. Honestly, Buhari does not belong to this generation. He is a liar as he is a daft. Nothing upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:

O boy!

First was I will probe all past leaders and oyegun said he wont probe any past leader
Now, I will probe the military, later, I wont probe the military.

It is a sorry situation. Deception!!!

The deception is too obvious from the fraudulent agent's of change.

4 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:

No mind them.
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by LRNZH(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:

You guys are fond of meandering to no where when simple facts are placed before you.

Isn't insecurity a major problem bedeviling the country ? Isn't insecurity one of of the APC cardinal campaign point to the extent you wished Maiduguri was captured today to satisfy your demonic campaign intentions ? How come insecurity is now listed as smaller sectors simply because you want to defend the man.

Buhari in one of his campaign speech bold said that the reason the Military couldn't tackle insecurity is because of corruption and that he was going to tackle it.

You better stop defending the indefensible and accept Buhari goofed on this one.

Concerning Soludo and Iweala, Soludo is just doing what every Nigerian does very well by being a very harsh critic of the govt. of the day.

Look you do not need a full scale probe to build a competent commando unit of 500 to 1000 soldiers directly under the CDS command that will take out BH within 2 months. It is GEJ that has allowed our military to deteriorate to this level.
Probes in the military will happen if and when expedient.

You sound like you don't want us to talk about Soludo's tsunami on NOI. Are you depressed? grin
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by bxcode(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
berem:
PDP spreading lies against Buhari just to smear his name.
The fear of Buhari's anti-corruption crusade.....
So you honestly believe that Buhari will fight corruption if he gets elected, while having corruption lords like Tinubu, Amaechi and the rest in his back room...seriously, you supporters of APC can be funny sometimesundecided

4 Likes

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by jmaine: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Look you do not need a full scale probe to build a competent commando unit of 500 to 1000 soldiers directly under the CDS command that will take out BH within 2 months. It is GEJ that has allowed our military to deteriorate to this level.
Probes in the military will happen if and when expedient.

You sound like you don't want us to talk about Soludo's tsunami on NOI. Are you depressed? grin

All I sense in your post is your attempt at diverting attention from the deceptive nature of Buhari with the Soludo/Iweala debate. Those are two cerebral people who know their stuff and are capable of making firm presentations over any side of the divide they find themselves.

Now back to the thread, how can GEJ be the one hampering the Military when he has done all in his might to equip them and take care of their welfare with an increase in the defense budget allocation.

The issue at stake here is that your man is sending wrong signals about his anti corruption drive.

1 Like

Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Where are those his supporters on the other thread applauding his promised probe? Now he has abandoned you. grin
lol
Re: REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmaine:

It's done on APC that Buhari is a green snake... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts / Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.