Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,710 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry (1030 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Nygerguy(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2008
She said that he is not a graduate, and she doesn't have any feelings for him.
I have even promised her to keep the relationship even though she get married to him just to make sure that she get married,she refused to marry him.
Pls my fellow nairalanders,what do I do,cos I am confused.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by aus123(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2008
I dont know if you are a father or not, What on earth will make u to force ur girl to marry someone she doesnt hsve feeling for.

I hope u were not forced to married ur spouse?

Let her be pls!

May God help us ,
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Nygerguy(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]Each time I try to talk about the guy that is proposing her, she took offence, that day she will end up going with annoyance[b].
suggestion plzzzzzzzzz[/b].
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by aus123(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2008
That is where u re making the mistake, If the guy is man enough, he shdnt go thru a third party. He shd propose to the girl directlly not thru u or someone else.

Yours is for consent, if ur girl has agreed to his proposal.

Dont be involved at this stage plssssssss, Is she now a burden to u that u want to off load her,,
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Nygerguy(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2008
I'm not interested in marrying her cos I still have a long way to go b4 I settle down. I think what I did is what every guy that like her girl will do.
I dnt want her to wait for me because you can't predict 2morow.
more suggestions plzz,
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Rogo: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2008
let her make her choice, period.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Nygerguy(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2008
The prospective husband does not know me, vice versa. Is just that I like my girl and I want all the best for her. The guy is coming back from US on 30th Dec.
And my girl doesn't him.
According to her,( my girl) even if I dnt want to marry her, she can't imagine to sleep with another person apart from me.
If you are in my shoe what will you do?
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by aus123(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2008
I thot she is ur daughter but ur girl friend. God have mercy. If u re tired of her play boy, Just let her know. Hope she is an adult.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Ben13: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2008
please my fellow nairalanders,what do I do,because I am confused.

You've got no problems at all undecided
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by alfchye(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2008
I don't think you like this girl of yours.You have OKO sugar and you want her to leave you.What will an American bobo offer her that we don't have now in Nigeria.
 Simple as AUS123 let her be and tell her to  her face.I KNOW DEY DO AGAIN.is that too hard for you.You are only afraid of her.She thinks you have the sweetest koko.Well other guys are outside.Make she go test am and ur own na  trash.Sorry hsart.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by sangreal: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster u sound so untrue and like someone who has something up on his sleeves so i am not gonna be an acomplice
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by iice(f): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2008
You are claiming her as your girl but she has another beau. She is both your girl. If you don't want her waiting for you tell her plain and simple. She probably hopes you will one day marry her but for the meantime, she can have the best of both your worlds. . .
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by sharpguy08(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2008
This is some1 i have not discuss marriage with. And such thing have not come accross my mind.
The truth is that she doesn't want to settle down,she is not even asking me 2 marry her. Do i watch her waste her youthful age for just no genue reason,having in mind that i'm not planning marriage with her.
More suggestion plz,
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Prettygirl200(f): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na wa oooo abeg make I pass!!
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Ballzproblemm: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa oooo abeg make I pass!!
so jobless that you went to old post to comment
Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by Guderian(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
so jobless that you went to old post to comment

grin grin.

Dont mind the secondary school student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Are u forcing the girl to marry u?
Allow her be so as to avoid regrets in future.

(1) (Reply)

Spend More On Wedding Or Honeymoon? / Save A Soul: HIV Infection / Why Are Guys Desperate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.