Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) (27685 Views)

Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by MNDY(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
watered:
I praise ur decorum.

Thanks! Would you be so kind as to tell me the name of that sleep drug(s) which was making you gain weight according to an old post of yours! I want to add some weight!
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

Happy for him
Fruits of hard labour

Ours is on the way IJN.
Does he look like someone who participates in hard labour?
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by fatjo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
How mosh na
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by watered(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
MNDY:

Thanks! Would you be so kind as to tell me the name of that sleep drug(s) which was making you gain weight according to an old post of yours! I want to add some weight!
"Alpha Apeti" the dispenser advised me to take it only at nights cos it will impede my work
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fela buys new under pant ... click on www.ahamuefulablog..com ... to see images. mtchew ... na everything we go blog about?
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
nanyya5000:
Wow!!! Ours is on the way too. grin grin
chie!!! Nanyya5000 please add me on bbm nah. see how beautiful you look.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by R0ckefeller: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
And is it music that is bringing in such money for this guys. Only time will tell
entertainment industry is use to cover face so u can do all ur illegal job to get money.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Muzikluva(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:
working on my musical album

Join you guys soon
Are yu d same guy that keeps "working on his album each time a musician uploads photo of his new car?#lol

2 Likes

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by kingmik: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

Happy for him
Fruits of hard labour

na only them they work had?

Ours is on the way IJN.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
mcocolok:
Make i do go sing oooo....I go start from choir grin
.....and by the time u graduate from choir u cld've clocked 60yrs.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Pluslargent(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
sincere, you bad
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by nanyya5000(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
chie!!! Nanyya5000 please add me on bbm nah. see how beautiful you look.
thank you
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Ayobami97(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
He bought a car? This information has no benefit, please!
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
denkyw:
we talking Bugatti you talking land cruiser, ....zooms of with mya Bugatti
Na for inside una palour u wan dey drive d bugatti abi
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Wyclefniranz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
sophtaf:
So wetin make we do?
dance opekete
sophtaf:
So wetin make we do?
dance opekete
sophtaf:
So wetin make we do?
dance opekete
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmmmm ....help me ask o! Last time Ini Edo bought two jeeps - Range Rover Sports and G-Wagon (so we were made to believe) for example, which movie role is capable of fueling these? grin

"My Body Sleeping In Your Bed" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Greatidonis:
Of what use when his father is looking unkept in Port Harcourt,his dad is the famouse "Super d black power" and stays in marine base and poor!!!!!!!!
^^^^^ Shut up your dirty mouth, his dad is rich and owns many houses in PH,but his this kind of man that does not like showing up, he does not even like combing his hair that's his nature, so don't take your jealousy to come here and talk rubbish. The Soberekons in Rivers state are known as hard working and successful people from Kalabari.
I don see u na,hussler!!!! Okoko ogbori nama,ida!!!!!! If his father d way he looks is rich,may u look like that in old age and may ur kids abandon u. Nama!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Lol ....that one go gross Billions sef grin

JoeCutie:
"My Body Sleeping In Your Bed" grin
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2015
nanyya5000:
thank you
you are welcome darling.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Gemc3(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Linda Ikeji go soon buy this one. . . .
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by jonathan111: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:
working on my musical album

Join you guys soon
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe i dey ur front
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
bigtt76:
Lol ....that one go gross Billions sef grin

You see...and you're asking where & how they make their money.

You could be as rich or even richer if you want to. After all, you're bigtt76, which means you have bigtt, yeah? Oh, yeah. grin

Let's shoot our own movie na, I'd star as the StarBoy, Wizzy, while you'd star as the babe whose body would be on the StarBoy's bed staring at him. We could blow oh... or don't you want your own G-Wagon?

Me sef I want to hammer, so I could buy Hummer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by WelsonScott: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) / David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin / D'banj Looks Fresh In New Work Mood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.