Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,103 members, 7,899,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo (4834 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2015
[b]I need not introduce myself. I'm not as popular as irenomy.

There's this beautiful, young girl I meet last month. When I said beautiful, I mean beautiful. Abani Darego no see her back in terms of beauty..

let me describe her a little
she's tall, (6ft precisely) very fair but not bleached. long natural hair. (as long as that of shania twain. She's bold and elegant. Sweet shape with everything at the right place and right proportion...

I don't know how it happened, how and where I gathered the courage from.. All I could remember is that; I said to myself "the worst she would do is turn me down. She won't fight me."

When I got to her, firstly, I applauded God and her parents for her beauty.
Then I blessed our meeting by doing the sign of the cross.

Then I kicked off with what I'm known for. After 45minutes, she still didn't give me any reasonable answer. I had to accompany her till she got to the gate of her house.
I managed to get her number that day sha.

When I got home, first thing I did was to call her.
But, that call destroyed my day..
"she insulted me like my life depends on her.. Chai! God have mercy.

I deleted her number that minute and swore never to have anything to do with her ever again.

I was on my way from church when my phone rang. When I picked the call, I heard one wonderful voice.

"hello mart., it's me, Genevieve. I'm very sorry for sounding rude the last time you called. Can you come over to my house let's talk?"

"why don't you come over to my own house instead"? I replied

Then I gave her my house address.

30minutes later she came in. She decided to sit on my laps...
"I don die" I said to myself. "could this be the heaven I've been hearing about"?

To cut the long story short, we are now dating. She loves me and I love her. smiley

Morals of the story.
girls can frustrate you if you don't have mind.
Also, don't be scared to approach any lady. They don't bite.
Tosyne2much I lie?
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by madgoat(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmmm.... FICTION grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2015
This ur story dey Like buhari certificate story.

12 Likes

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:

There's this beautiful, young girl I meet last month. When I said beautiful, I mean beautiful. Abani Darego no see her back in terms of beauty..

she's tall, (6ft precisely) very fair but not bleached. long natural hair. (as long as that of shania twain. She's bold and elegant. Sweet shape with everything at the right place and right proportion...

I don't know how it happened, how and where I gathered the courage from.. All I could remember is that; I said to myself "the worst she would do is turn me down. She won't fight me."

Then I kicked off with what I'm known for. After 45minutes, she still didn't give me any reasonable answer. I had to accompany her till she got to the gate of her house.

I deleted her number that minute and swore never to have anything to do with her ever again.

I was on my way from church when my phone rang. When I picked the call, I heard one wonderful voice.

"hello mart., it's me, Genevieve. I'm very sorry for sounding rude the last time you called. Can you come over to my house let's talk?"

"I don die" I said to myself. "could this be the heaven I've been hearing about"?

To cut the long story short, we are now dating. She loves me and I love her. smiley

Morals of the story.
Tosyne2much I lie?
[/b]
Pls what is the title of the film? grin

I can smell lies shocked

4 Likes

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by pasqal09: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Shey if I ban you now for violating rule 8, you go begin campaign all thru NL say I dey wicked

1 Like

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Jennydoris(f): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Is this the current super story? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Fake stories everywhere shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
LlllllLlllllLllllllllLoooooooo00000ooooooolllllllllllllllllLlllllLllllLS

1 Like

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
pasqal09:
Shey if I ban you now for violating rule 8, you go begin campaign all thru NL .say I dey wicked
bwhahahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin

Chaiiii see as water dey comot for my eyes... Oga pasqal you really made me laf ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by teewai3(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
next story pls!!
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
hmmmm na so babes cheap so shocked,i smell lies#who does that!
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Englishmart, why are you a fake story teller? There is god.ooooooo smiley
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:

Morals of the story.
Tosyne2much I lie?
[/b]
u don jam mammy water.u better go mountain of fire 4 deliverance coz dat mammy water no go let go of u until she don chop u finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Wow!!!! What a lovely dream cheesy....... So, are you now awake ??

1 Like

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
And rubey be like: UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! shocked So, diz guy lie pass me sha

4 Likes

Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2015
pasqal09:
Shey if I ban you now for violating rule 8, you go begin campaign all thru NL say I dey wicked
you can't prove my informations were wrong.
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Englishmart, why are you a fake story teller? There is god.ooooooo smiley
don't be too fast in concluding...
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Sarimah(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
Wow!!!! What a lovely dream cheesy....... So, are you now awake ??
u wicked grin

but nobody believes the op why?
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
coughs, you should make your story into a book, it would sell better than chimanda's
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
u wicked grin

that's their problem. I don talk my true story
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by fejikudz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok.. Op, what's the moral of this thread sad
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Egbon Englishmart I hail ur ministry ooooo... Why do people find it difficult to believe this story ?
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
u wicked grin

Coz he is a liar, sorry LION!!!
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
fejikudz:
Ok.. Op, what's the moral of this thread sad
read to the end of the thread. You will find out yourself
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Emodeee: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
the lies are glaring. no iota of truth in d story.
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Equado(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
as fake as you?
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Egbon Englishmart I hail ur ministry ooooo... Why do people find it difficult to believe this story ?
the thing tire me o
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by marieolae(f): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
So can we get a picture of your girlfriend?
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by Sarimah(f): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

Coz he is a liar, sorry LION!!!
lmao
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by englishmart(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
marieolae:
So can we get a picture of your girlfriend?
she's cuter than you wink
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by xtervaganza(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
that's rich......coming from the queen of fake stories herself
Re: Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo by pinkhill(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
when you tell lies...add sugar and believable syndrome rather than tales from all those 50 naira story books secondary students dey read

grin grin shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right / (adults Only) Sex Mates Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.