Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Debate Issues: A Very Simple Way Fr Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Debate Issues: A Very Simple Way Fr Buhari (374 Views)

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Debate Issues: A Very Simple Way Fr Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari does not need to attend any debate!

All he need do is, this,

Get to the nearest court. and swear an AFFIDAVIT on debate.

I already have a template!

I, General Muhammed or Mohammed (as the case may be) Buhari, do here by "drink" this oath as follows

1. That I am a General of the Nigerian Army,
2. That I attended secondary education
3. That during my school days, we had a debate society
4. That I participated in debates with my fellow students.
5. That proof of my ability and prowess in debates can be verified with my school authorities
6. That I can debate with any body, any time, any where if I want to.
7. that those calling on me for debate with respect to the coming elections are not Progressives.
8. Based on No. 7, as stated, that I will not participate in any useless debate.
9. That if I can context this election, without a certificate, then I can context it without a debate.
10. That I made this submission in all honesty.

Please, "Progressive" Lawyers in the house should edit and arrange this properly and then forward it to the General.

Of course, you guys know my stand, I am not a "progressive", I am only moved by compassion on the sinking old tyrant.

Happy New Month and Cheers to all.

1 Like

Re: The Debate Issues: A Very Simple Way Fr Buhari by kestolove95(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / I Condemned Gej(tan) Critics Over Buhari In Ait, Nta / PDP Daily Propaganda On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.