Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,771 members, 7,979,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI (1019 Views)

Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by Richard6(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war. …

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, “the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war”. “I don’t have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country”.

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner. I have never liked this man, now my hatred for him has even trippled.

BEWARE, THIS MAN HAS NEVER TALKED ABOUT PEACE, BUT BLOODBATH AND PAIN.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by olas24u(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Richard6:
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war. …

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, “the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war”. “I don’t have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country”.

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner. I have never liked this man, now my hatred for him has even trippled.

where is the source of the information?

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by lecturerdabo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Richard6:

My Brother, when was this comment made? pls even in our desire to get our individual candidates to win, we need to desist from things that can heat up Nigerian polity

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by wawaboy1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
mumu dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Richard6:

can u see how brainless you sound?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by Gbawe: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is really disgusting how some lowlife Nigerians can turn to blatant lies in an attempt to destroy the character of GMB. All of you doing this should remember that the GEJ you think you are helping, by lying against Buhari, got himself into this position where he is now very unpopular with Nigerians.

GEJ had 5 years to make a difference and work for the common man. Instead he looted Nigeria copiously, made billionaires of militants and scammers while watching callously as over 15,000.00 Nigerians were slaughtered by Boko Haram. If GEJ had done what he should then you all would not be reduced to lying against Buhari pathetically and unbelievably in the hope this might help our universally unpopular and unwanted President remain in Aso rock for another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by Richard6(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
E dey pain them!!
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by achinaboy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
biafra war or not,leave jonathan to finish the good works he is doing,,,if buhari really loves Nigeria,what he suppose to do, is to advice nigerians to support jonathan because he is doing a greater job that was last seen since colonial rule

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafran War - BUHARI by Richard6(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
achinaboy:
biafra war or not,leave jonathan to finish the good works he is doing,,,if buhari really loves Nigeria,what he suppose to do, is to advice nigerians to support jonathan because he is doing a greater job that was last seen since colonial rule
Nice one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Own Opinon B/w GEJ & Buhari / Oyo Gubernatorial Debate, Ajimobe Slashes Ladoja, Others. / UNIZIK Okofia Students Jump Through Window To Get Space In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.