Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,126 members, 7,900,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wrongly Accused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wrongly Accused (815 Views)

He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing / My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly / Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrongly Accused by sangreal: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
Off the record this is real
You were accused by a man that u gave ur cell phone number to his wife and that u invited his wife to ur house(staying wiv an uncle with wife ) wen the only connection u have wiv the woman is that shes a link between u and an employer the baffling thing is that the man never gave u room to say a word before he walked u out of his house
1.u attend same church wiv the family
2.u stay in the same neighbour hood wiv the family
If u were the one what would be ur reactions towards the family
Re: Wrongly Accused by IGWEUSA(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
Dont loose your LINK to that employer,

so long as u dont have any bad intentions, keep up with ur connection with the woman.
Re: Wrongly Accused by arramyjay: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2008
Tell his wife,and ask her to speak to her husband.
Re: Wrongly Accused by steve49ja(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2008
I dont understand how that's a big deal
was the wife dumb to straighten up issues?
even if u invited her over are u both lesbians or is that a crime?
No matter how things get i always straighten up issues wiff 'whoever' once you aint saying the right thing about me
why didnt you shut him up and say the truth abi dem celotape your mouth?
Re: Wrongly Accused by Ben13: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
arramyjay:

Tell his wife,and ask her to speak to her husband.

immediately after that stop going to their house undecided **I wonder what you are still looking for
Re: Wrongly Accused by sangreal: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ all repliers
Its a serious issue beocs u loose the link wiv the employer and also u have the opportunity of seeing the man or iw wife becos u live in the same neighbourhood and u attend same church
Ok if by chance i come across the man in the layout do i say good afternoon or just walk past
Re: Wrongly Accused by Angolobabe(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
the wife is the one to straighten this issue with her husband.

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old American Fathers 21 Children / Can You Live/stay With Someone That Is Not your Parents? / How Do I Get My 2yr Old To Sit Still To Get Her Hair Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.