Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan (464 Views)

I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / Presidents Do Better In Second Term-Jonathan / Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan by GistBadoo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has been reported by the Osun Defender saying elected presidents do better in their second tenure in office because it is devoid of the usual election distraction.

President Goodluck Jonathan
Speaking in Kaduna State, when he was received by traditional rulers in the state led by the Emir of Zauzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris, at the General Hassan Katsina House, Jonathan was reported to have told the traditional rulers that he was with them to receive their blessing as he vied for a second term.

He promised that if elected, he would be able to consolidate on his transformation agenda. He pledged to bring more development to Kaduna State and the nation in general.

Full Details Here

gistbadoo.com/forum2_theme_111841951.xhtml?tema=20
Re: Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan by ArchEnemy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Or they may see it as oppurtunity to do the final looting

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
[/b][b]
ArchEnemy:
Or they may see it as oppurtunity to do the final looting
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan by Rhyle(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
I agree Mr. Presidetnt, they do better in making things worst because they wont need your vote anymore and hence nothing to loose. And if u'll agree with me on this too, It doesn't worth it giving them a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Do Better In Second Term - Jonathan by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
... he shall do better!

all hail the King!!

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej’s Campaign Venue In Gombe / 60 Reasons Why I Won’t Vote For Jonathan-soyinka / Throw Back Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.