Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,536 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:05 AM

What We Do To Our Children! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What We Do To Our Children! (2332 Views)

She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? / Our Children Rape Us, Imo Christian Mothers Cry Out. / Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Do To Our Children! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
..And we breed zombies
our children are forced to conform, to fit.
any unusual thought is hushed, snobbed, suffocated, extinguished.
curiosity ,creativity, killed from the cradle.
they are taught to dress alike( with our uniforms ), and taught about society's false standards about what is "good" and what is "bad", what is "in" and is "out".
they are taught that its okay to be treated with disrespect just because they are young ,they never get a chance to develop some "self respect" the most important respect of all.
they are taught to copy,western styles,western language and look down with disdain at culture, tradition, the styles and language of our ancestors.
forced to learn, forced to learn nothing but rote memorisation, cram and repeat and the best crammer is lauded and awarded their false gifts , their empty honors. while he who dares to think for himself, to paraphase or explain in his own words is shunned, and called a dunce for daring to try something different.
and our churches are nothing but monuments to ourselves, where all we do is sing our praises, about how much we have given to "God" in offertory, and tithes,and harvest and thnksgiving. our church is on the street, our church is on our lips , our church is not in our hearts, not in our hearts.
they are taught hatred and superiority , in our families where there is nothing but judgement, and condemnation wearing the guise of love.
and we steal other children, pretending to give them a better life, pretending to "save" them from their poverty, but you forget the stigma of being a second class citizen (family member) to your child. You assume that your so-called love , food and education can replace a mother's love (arrogant you!) and it will erase the number of times they had to serve your children from their memory.
and we encourage hatred, intolerance all in the name of religious righteousness. God hates sinners and so must we...Do you know your God?
and we breed zombies...Day in, day out.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Word for thought

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by spacyzuma(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wait first.

According to Jesus, God does not hate sinners. He loves everyone, but hates sin. It's humans that hate other humans for varying reasons.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
spacyzuma:
Wait first.

According to Jesus, God does not hate sinners. He loves everyone, but hates sin. It's humans that hate other humans for varying reasons.

Cheers
I'm not writing what is, but what we teach our kids directly or indirectly. when we hate people for whatever reason and hide under the umbrella of religion to hate.

3 Likes

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by tpiaobsession: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
spacyzuma:
Wait first.

Cheers

Eod

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Awon fanatics and weirdos will soon come here to rant. You're right tho

these are some of the things mgbeketoto has been talking about but because some people don't like the truth they get angry and I trust her to put them in their place grin
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Awon fanatics and weirdos will soon come here to rant. You're right tho

these are some of the things mgbeketoto has been talking about but because some people don't like the truth they get angry and I trust her to put them in their place grin

Are you not the same person that is not averse to using violence on your house girl and u r coming here to sound clean.

So ur shït don't stink?

What's your point exactly
You r saying a lot of undistilled ish

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
My friend comot for my front and go and watch football. Man United versus chelsea or whatever you people call it
pickabeau1:

Are you not the same person that is not averse to using violence on your house girl and u r coming here to sound clean.

So ur shït don't stink?

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
My friend comot for my front and go and watch football. Man United versus chelsea or whatever you people call it

As usual you just read posts without digesting
In the spirit of this post..dont pass ur man hating to your daughter ooo

Chelsea played on Saturday

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

So ur shït don't stink?

oh yeah...i was high on some undistilled weed when i wrote this....damn! there is wisdom in weed! legalise it! cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

As usual you just read posts without digesting
In the spirit of this post..dont pass ur man hating to your daughter ooo

Chelsea played on Saturday

e consain you the way i train am.abi na you go tell me how to train am.abeg clearrat, vamoose, scram

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
bigdiva:

oh yeah...i was high on some undistilled weed when i wrote this....damn! there is wisdom in weed! legalise it! cheesy cheesycheesy
grin grin grin

You needed to give a punchline .. izall

SAMBARRY:
e consain you the way i train am.abi na you go tell me how to train am.abeg clearrat, vamoose, scram

You admit its a parents business the way to train their own child
Yet you hop on a thread critiquing parental values and just mescayarn anyhow
Why the sudden defensiveness when your own parenting methods and extreme misandry are being questioned
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by zeb04(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pickabeau1 are you married?

2 Likes

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeb04

May I ask why you ask
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by zeb04(f): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:
zeb04

May I ask why you ask

No reason
Yes or no?
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeb04:

No reason
Yes or no?

ok..
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by zeb04(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

ok..
hahahahah I'm asking because I want to know oh
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeb04

im trying to get the link of the question to the topic of people instilling hatred in kids
LOL
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don't understand angry
op, can you just summarize in 1 sentence, please?
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mr man which one be ya own na.them send you come my side ni? If them send you go tell them say you no meet me for house. You're free to train ya daughters to be swegbe and dundi United. Na ya cup of tea sha keep your unsolicited advice to yourself and carry ya waka waka go the next bustop

green snake under the green grass

pickabeau1:
grin grin grin

You needed to give a punchline .. izall

You admit its a parents business the way to train their own child
Yet you hop on a thread critiquing parental values and just mescayarn anyhow
Why the sudden defensiveness when your own parenting methods and extreme misandry are being questioned

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
[s]Mr man which one be ya own na.them send you come my side ni? If them send you go tell them say you no meet me for house. You're free to train ya daughters to be swegbe and dundi United. Na ya cup of tea sha keep your unsolicited advice to yourself and carry ya waka waka go the next bustop

green snake under the green grass
[/s]

Story.....

U r d hypocrite who is not afraid to use violence on a maid because you dont see her as a human being like you and your child yet you come here foaming and frothing about spousal abuse

As usual you portray your harpish ways calling children into your post

You need to be mounted asap as your chamber is getting cobwebbed

Maybe your brain will reset

3 Likes

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by lilmax(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
You're as disgusting as your post . so it's mounting that sets your own brain right. Just shut up and quit ranting. One last thing

pickabeau1:

Story.....

U r d hypocrite who is not afraid to use violence on a maid because you dont see her as a human being like you and your child yet you come here foaming and frothing about spousal abuse

As usual you portray your harpish ways calling children into your post

You need to be mounted asap as your chamber is getting cobwebbed

Maybe your brain will reset

2 Likes

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I am as disgusting as my post. i accept its mounting that sets my disjointed brain aright. I will shut up and quit ranting.

Sorry o
grin
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by Onegai(f): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pickabeau1 and Sambarry

Please sheathe your claws.

For the past couple of days, the vitriol on Family Section has become something else. From both genders. If you cannot disagree with respect for others, maybe Mods should come and start banning people.

OP, I agree with your concerns, Nigerian society doesn't reward individuality or creativity. Trying to do things differently in Nigeria, even in the shallowest of ways, is seen as wrong. We beat, mock and scream it out of our kids, then declare we have made them happier and then wonder why our Steve Jobs, Barack Obamas, Richard Bransons, Mother Theresas, Nelson Mandelas are. Don't forget, we will then blame Western society for "oppressing us".
It's the reason I don't complain too much about Politics, all the people with different ideas are screamed down by the masses (who miraculously want change and become UK, Malaysia and other functional societies).

We tell our girls they should be strong yet submissive and kind, whilst beating our housemaids and screaming abuse at our drivers and subordinates. We tell boys to be protective yet demand respect by force and encourage violence against the next guy. Then we all go to church and loudly declare our love for God and demand blessings. Demand, not ask and wait humbly and patiently upon the Lord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by damiso(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Onegai:
Pickabeau1 and Sambarry

For the past couple of days, the vitriol on Family Section has become something else. From both genders. If you cannot disagree with respect for others, maybe Mods should come and start banning people.

OP, I agree with your concerns, Nigerian society doesn't reward individuality or creativity. Trying to do things differently in Nigeria, even in the shallowest of ways, is seen as wrong. We beat, mock and scream it out of our kids, then declare we have made them happier and then wonder why our Steve Jobs, Barack Obamas, Richard Bransons, Mother Theresas, Nelson Mandelas are. Don't forget, we will then blame Western society for "oppressing us".
It's the reason I don't complain too much about Politics, all the people with different ideas are screamed down by the masses (who miraculously want change and become UK, Malaysia and other functional societies).

We tell our girls they should be strong yet submissive and kind, whilst beating our housemaids and screaming abuse at our drivers and subordinates. We tell boys to be protective yet demand respect by force and encourage violence against the next guy. Then we all go to church and loudly declare our love for God and demand blessings. Demand, not ask and wait humbly and patiently upon the Lord.

Well said!!!especially that prayers bit.I always say its so easy to be 'christian' for the maximum of 10hrs (if that sef) we spend in church weekly.But the real test is in fruits we bear in our daily lives esp how we treat those we think we are better than or stand to gain nothing from.
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by spacyzuma(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Onegai:
Pickabeau1 and Sambarry

Wise words, Onegai. Best comment I've read on NL for some time. +10000
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
You're still at it abi? Your phenese is still doing your thinking for you abi. Like I said and I will repeat since you're not thinking like a normal human being

pickabeau1:

Sorry o
grin

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Boring undecided
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shebi you are a man like him. Teach him how to behave and conduct himself as one. If there's one of the men i have come across who lacks self respect its Pickabeau. He no sabi behave, he no sabi talk worst of all he no get shame. Na only jennykandry and kanwulia o know who he respects himself around. Every where cho cho cho like person wey dog bite
Onegai:
Pickabeau1 and Sambarry

1 Like

Re: What We Do To Our Children! by SAMBARRY: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
Boring undecided
Oya make am interesting na. Shebi you be mr entertainer. Alagbari oko grin
Re: What We Do To Our Children! by pickabeau1: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmm..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Play The Field Harder As Prostitudes / Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. / Pls I Need Mature Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.