Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! (607 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist / The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by uniquefidel1991: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
ECONOMIC DETAILS
4 GEJ Nigerian stock market value was 9.92 trillion naira,now its 13.23 trillion.
Food import bill 1.1 trillion,now its 700 billion.
Non intrest banking conceived,, GEJ implemented it.etc
OIL AND GAS
Gas master plan was concieved and undergoing implementation by GEJ
Gas flaring nearly 30% now its less than 15%
Crude oil production up to 1.5 million.
Domestic gas supply improved by over 75%etc
PORTS
Daily port operations 8 hours now 24 hours for the first time since 1970.
Clearing time for trouble free cargo was 39 days now its 7 days. Etc
Many RAILWAYS and INLAND WATERWAYS where started and completed.
AVIATION
National aviation master plan and road map,air safety measures, the 22 federal owned airports are been remodelled,cargo airports with international standards are been set up. Etc
POWER
Power sector road map,privatisation of power utility,bulk electricity trader and solar power were all conceived.etc
ROADS
So many roads are under construction,been reconstructed,constructed, and even completed eg onitsha_owerri and Vom_Manchok roads.
WATER RESOURCES
Access to portable water,irrigation projects,dam projects, irrigated area.
AGRICULTURE
E-wallet, access to subsidised fertilisers and seeds, dry season farming,rice output etc
HOUSING
Mortgage, housing construction, etc
MANUFACTURING
Industrial revolution was launched, sugar policy was launched for local production of sugar,cement production of up to 28.5 million metric tones saving up to 200 billion.
ICT
Mobile phones up to 120 million, internet users of over 60 million etc
HEALTH
Nigeria Center for Disease Control was established, malaria in children reduced, capacity for kidney transplant strenghtened ,community based health established. Etc
EDUCATION
Almajiri schools up to 125 built,special scholarship, federal universities,waec passing upto 70% etc
ARMED FORCES and SECURITY
National counter terrorism strategy developed, dog center established etc
ENVIRONMENT
Great green wall and North east launched.
CREATIVITY INDUSTRY
NEXIM support now available, project advancing creativity and technology in nollywood giving a grant of 3 billion by GEJ (PACT)
SPORTS
African cup of nations not won since 1994 now won by super eagles in 2013, world athletics championship, 2 medals won by blessing okagbare, FIFA U_17 world cup
Not won since 2007 now won by super eaglets of Nigeria in 2013.
This is just a summary and slight examples, give GEJ a chance and you will experience more, the difference is clear. UNPRECEDENTED!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by Elslim: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by eluquenson(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fallacies
Re: The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by podosci(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nobody is saying GEJ didn't do is job has president of Nigeria....but rather that he was too complacent in handling the job.
Am supprised you listed Security there....Even the blind and dumb know the nature of the country, Do you realise the landmass GEJ is seeking to re-elect is smaller than the one he was elected to govern in 2011?
The core sectors each Government should look into are security, Education, Electricity and the Economy.
Frankly speaking in this named sector GEJ failed woefully
SECURITY explains itself
EDUCATION in This country has become a joke, i spent 6 years doing common BSC Because of ASUU strike and even thou my university is among the top 10 in Nigeria, The validity of the education i received comes into Question, and rather than fortifying the existing Universities, The president built more glorified secondary schools and called them Universities, 70% of students failed WAEC last time around.
ELECTRICITY..... Nigeria Generates 3900MW of Electricity, South Africa generates 45,000MW and you say GEJ is working, before you jump yo his defence, remember he ruled for 6years
ECONOMY...I am not an economist but i can tell you we are in trouble, The naira presently sells for 210 against the dollar and 320 against the pound......We virtually import everything so expect the price of your everyday item to rice sharply
Finally CORRUPTION.....Well i don't need to expatiate on this one, We know whats going on......i dont know if GEJ is corrupt or he just turns a blind eye when people around him embezzle but one thing i know the entire body odour of GEJ smells corruption.
Before you say anything remember, He has ruled for 6 long hard years
Re: The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by uniquefidel1991: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
No Government is devoid of corruption,,, remember that no government faced more opposition than he did,,! From friends and enemies.
Re: The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by uniquefidel1991: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
He made mistakes, he isnt perfect but he is better than all other aspirants
Re: The UNPRECEDENTED Achievements Of GEJ!! by wazobiaforu(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
A transformation built on corruption can only exist inside paper, if i lie ask Minister of paper tranformation (Okonjo Iweala)

Anyway #WazobiaHasDecided

(1) (Reply)

"The Office Of The Vice President Under APC Will Not Be A "Spare Tyre" -OSINBAJO / Rita Dominic Declares Vote For President Jonathan’s Re-election (see Video) / President Jonathan PDP Bread Is Selling Fast (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.