Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,616 members, 7,930,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja (3289 Views)

Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday / Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja by njuwo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
A video just uploaded by someone on youtube.com shows Bovi on an elevator fighting Di'ja seriously. Cause of fight was because of Bovi's show in Australia, March
6th, 7th, and 8th 2015.
Source: www.njuwo.com/2015/02/comedian-bovi-gets-involved-in-elevator_2.html?m=1

Re: Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja by Gboyeboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmm. This OP can lie sha.
The said video is more like a Nigerian version of Jay Z and Solange Knowles elevator fight.

Blogger looking for traffic.
Re: Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja by njuwo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gboyeboy:
The said video is more like a Nigerian version of Jay Z and Solange Knowles elevator fight.

Show me where i'm lying, and i will show you where you erred.
Re: Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja by Djicemob: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gboyeboy:

You said he is lying but you went ahead to still butress his point by stating its a nigerian version of jay and solange.Tell me,did you now counter his claim?
Re: Comedian Bovi Gets Involved In An Elevator Fight With Female Singer Di'ja by kekakuz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
democracy Is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Wande Coal Shows Us His Son (photos) / See Photos Of The Sexiest Women Alive, Do You Agree (see Photos) / I'm Not Living Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.