Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,972 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) (30484 Views)

Oluwakaponeski Mama Tobi Wore Wrapper To Perform On Stage (photos) / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) / Kcee Rocking A Lady On Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by famobaba(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
From cringe-worthy sex simulation scene at Felabration to the epic towel adorning appearance at Hip hop World Awards (Now The Headies), Dapo Oyebanji popularly known as D’Banj is arguably the most eccentric Nigerian performer in the hip hop sphere.

In the spirit of the 10 years anniversary of self-styled Kokomaster, Entertainment Express brings you 10 of the most crazy moments in the 10 year-old music career of the musician.

Source :

http://expressng.com/2015/02/bangalee-decade-10-crazy-dbanj-moments-stage-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok...

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
White lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Djicemob: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dbanj is a clown.I guess thats why he says he is an entertainer. undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by busterr(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
vain!

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
op. You said 10. Be a man by living up to your words

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
..see as those guys in d 4th pics are lookin up 2 him like a javelin..

*dem b like 'dis guy wan cum?*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Djicemob:
Dbanj is a clown. I guess thats why he says he is an entertainer. undecided
since you called D'banj a clown, what would yiu call Mr. Ibu?

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wAs hErE
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Djicemob: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
Mr ibu own don pass power.He needs deliverance grin angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
kokostyle

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
wey d rest...?
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by thrizzle(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
the rest don enter voice mail
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
clownsis..
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
That guy is among the best entertainers in Nigeria.

I said entertainers, not musicians o

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
Dbanj is a clown.I guess thats why he says he is an entertainer. undecided
na lie

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2015
craze.com grin
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Djicemob: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2015
penquin:
na lie
Na lie? Like seriously? undecided Who refutes a claim like that? cheesy
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 1:55am On Feb 03, 2015
I can't imagine why and how the girl in the first picture allowed herself to be debased by dbanj in public glare on the stage. She was not one of the dancers in which case I might have said at least she was paid, but someone dbanj picked among the audience and she allowed dbanj to simulate sex with her. Where is her sense of dignity and self worth?
later she will start running from church to church crying that she doesn't have husband. smh undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Burger01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yuck!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
e don reach like this?

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by holatin(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
dbanj the entertainer
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Last pic: The look on the audience's faces though. Lol
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
KokoMaster himself...
The 4th pics badt gan...see how my guy jack his head up, wonder what's going on in the mind of those watching...BTW, is that not Afrocandy......Olorun, awon akorin yii n gbadun gan sha...just dey jam and rock anoda pesin babe on stage like that, Oluwa wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by loomer: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
IN BROS MICHEAL'S VOICE, I AM SPEECHLESS.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by MZdamola(f): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wtf?? Rotfl......
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by 88natzy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Shey Na koko garris him serve him white " oyinbo" guests.
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dats how he makes his money
Re: The Craziest D’banj Moments On Stage (Photos) by Jennynkk(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
No wonder the guy is presently broke!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Huge Shadow Gradually Pushing Dija Out Of Music Business [PICS] / Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.