Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber (51288 Views)

10 Facts About Pretty Mike, The Man Who Goes About With Girls On A Leash / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Iyanya Dancing With The Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Forumspotz: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amber Rose must have enjoyed herself during her trip to Nigeria for D’banj’s 10th anniversary kickoff party and while she hasn’t had time for social media on her visit, she shared a tweet that’s got people buzzing.

The model and video vixen shared: ‘Dancing with Girls from Nigeria made me realize I really suck at dancing’.

Yesterday OAP Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi shared a clip of Amber Rose dancing ‘Shoki’, the new dance craze in Nigeria.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/02/amber-rose-tweets-dancing-with-girls-from-nigeria-made-me-realize-i-really-suck-at-dancing/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Okay we have heard tongue

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Abduletudaye(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
The only muscle she has is in her yan.sh... When u say twerk it: you will see magic.. Lol.. tongue

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Kennywills7(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
This must b a compliment to d nigerian girls

At least she praise dem unlike dat one call KIM K

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
immorality of the highest order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enough of this Aruba Rose biko!

10 Likes

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Blackchampion(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Land 4 rent

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by moderatorr1: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
where is don jealousy, hate-switch and Dr. kid ?
They've got to sponsor one more online beef article about dbanj being unable to pay N60m house rent.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Maczeelly(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by MillionDollars: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
One guy said- WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A GUY TO PAY 20K AND SNAP AMBER ROSE' A$$ FROM FAR

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by felixchip(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thank God she learnt that she's a learner.

But, the only thing Naija girls do is shake their BomBom. Na that one she dey call dance?

3 Likes

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by kent79: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Are u sure?

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by mtprofessor5(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
F

Modified

and this made front page

The love of traffic is the beginning of ......
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
what is this doing on FP?
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by cycline404(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
At least our Girls get recommendation there
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by lilbazy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amber rose never see anything...bola dance pass her...nkechi get nyansh pass her...Aisha cook pass her...ekaite get bedroom styles pass her...the last but not the least...mama peace speak english pass her!!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by ireneony(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice one amber

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Forwetinnah: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mods..how many thread with one unimportant story. We're talking elections. .you're talking Amber Rose with 2 frigging threads?

4 Likes

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by kirrs: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Okay na

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by johnshagb(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Reason you had to post it twice on front page? undecided
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by tdayof(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is super story
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by free2ryhme: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin

Lol, this shoki business

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Horrlah(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol she fear fear
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by DuchessLily(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
U see our talent, u bow! Hehehe babes welcome to d jungle of talents
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by kellybently(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
u nearly make first to comment. keep trying u ll get there
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by BarryX(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
And the Bald-headed lady made headlines again for the same shoki dance I did this evening.

The Foolish Bias Of Western Media
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by iiichidodo: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wiz Khalifa must have been high breaking up with this damsel..

3 Likes

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by spaggyy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
And how will this boost d economy of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Jeromejnr(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
And this made front page. Smh.

How does this help the advancement of our country?

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Simitrendy: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
.story for d gods d gods ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.