Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,161 members, 7,928,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage (934 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
i read a topic here in nairaland [ CLICK HERE for more details.

First of all i would like to make it so clear to us that our body is the temple of God. why must a man have sex with a lady before he takes her to the altar.?

i want to give us an analogy. when you goto a motor park to enter a commercial vehicle to travel have you ever for once told the driver to open the bonnet that you want to check if the cars have engine. or have you ever checked whether the tyres are strong to take us to our destination? but still enter the car hoping that we will get tp our destination.

Make i ask is she suya that you are testing her?

please if a girl really loves you no matter what other people are showing her, she will still be there for you. lets stop this our mentality that you must have sex with a girl before you marry her.

if you need answers on how to keep your relationship you can ask here and i will help you out.
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by StPete: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Have u ever heard the statement, love is not enough?
Have u ever carried out the statistics on the number of marriages that fail because of the partners' sexual incompatibilities?
Have u ever stopped to wonder why we begin to feel sexual desires at our teens and not supposedly when we are ready for marriage?
These are some questions that need answers
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by StealthyMe(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Counter Thread grin

I am not indifferent about pre-marital sampling cheesy but the analogies u gave are not for a lifetime. They are but for a period of time as against marriage which should be a lifetime agreement. undecided
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by passionate88: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
#Yimu
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
StPete:

Have u ever carried out the statistics on the number of marriages that fail because of the partners' sexual incompatibilities?

Please expatiate on the bold.

Is it like when you are trying to stick your room key into you front door key hole

I don't understand senpai.
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by chingydaboss(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
I agree wit the op..
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do you know that if the car breaks down it could be repaired? but d lady can't?
Re: Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage by loomer: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2015
NA ONLY ONE REASON I KNOW, AND NA GOD'S COMMAND, EVERY OTHER REASON NA TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Really Ask Girls Out This Modern Day To Get What They Want / Office Romance. God Forbid! The Latest Rumor Making The Rounds Is That Mary And / When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.