Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,499 members, 7,964,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:45 AM

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (57457 Views)

APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by olaboy001(m): 3:49am On Feb 07, 2015
lekanbad:
No level of propaganda employed against GEJ will ever succeed,the man has performed in all areas of infrastructural development from roads to railway,seaports,new universities,almajiri schools,new dams,new power projects,agricultural transformation etc. vote wisely,vote GEJ.
Name 2 almajiri schools in built..
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2015
OneNaira6,

I'm sure we can't all be expected to be sane, but, sir, the new-ness, the level of your insanity must astound even health workers.

You're plain stuupiid!

I've never supported Buhari nor am I supporting him now. However, I maintain the position that presented with two evils, Jonathan represents the worse evil. He and his cohorts are robbing this country blind and insensate.

I'm appreciative of the fact that you're not in this country. Your stench, lack of common sense and obduracy may be infectious.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Winna01:
In my researches only those people with a childish brain say they support Buhari

You carried out your 'researches' when you were drunk (I still fit pass you one alomo).

Keep drinking.

Get it into your brain (is that even possible?) that the people - at least, the Yorubas - are not supporting Buhari because they like him (remember, they rejected him three times), they are supporting him because he's just an alternative. If APC had fielded Nongono (my dog) or a mongoose, the momentum of its followership wouldn't have been any lower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 4:42am On Feb 09, 2015
OneNaira6:

Even the analogy about english eluded this nigg@. To say I'm surprised will be an understatement. You just as dumb as your Buhari. I'm not even going to explain the analogy for you. My mother taught me to let all with limited capabilities fend for their miserable self.

95% of individuals that make comments such as "I'm not APC, I'm not affiliated to politicians" are predominately affiliated to the politicians. Your entire pay history for the past several days focused majority on "defending" Buhari or "fighting" PDP e-rats comment about Buhari. Take pride in that miserable thing you call a job like the rest of them. You miserable excuse of a man. I Pity whatever the hell kind of family you have.

I don't care about my children future? I laugh. I care about my children future well enough that I got myself out of that miserable, underdeveloped, poverty personified, with Zero chance of improvement you people call a nation. Unlike you I'm not basking and wasting my life away typing comments for useless politician just for a small change from their stolen funds. Unlike you, there's a bright future ahead the tunnel where I'm at and plan to remain for my children and their own children.
The person with the inability to care about his children is you! !!!. At least for me no matter who wins, their policy has zero effect on me or my future unlike you. Ironically enough, between you and I, I'm the only decent enough to look at both side of the coin.
I don't care about the future? I ask you with the constant narrative of "Sai buhari", "change", "future", I ask you WTF is Buhari's manifesto? Do you even know? Despite it being a week away for election, your Buhari have yet to narrate how he plans to "change" the nation. While I'm at it, what was his achievement in his several years in politics especially his 2 years as a leader? Schools, Roads, job creation, etc? What was it? Till date, it's still an unanswered question. The 2 billion that went missing underneath buhari and assisting his brother in law sneak in bags upon bags while he, buhari, banned others from checking it is what? Was is not your Buhari, corruption fighter, who narrated that the most corrupt politician, Abacha, is clean. Was it not him? I laugh at your obvious and clear stupid1ty.

Typical of a APC rat always shouting "thief" without using the little cells he has to understand what he's saying. Like I said, I'm not all that surprised. I actually expected it.

Your mother taught you? Fuu.c.k.ing unbelievable. She either did a poor job or you're just an unfortunately dull student. 'Their miserable SELF'. You are not just a thief but also a dull one to boot.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2015
phabulux:
OneNaira6,

I'm sure we can't all be expected to be sane, but, sir, the new-ness, the level of your insanity must astound even health workers.

You're plain stuupiid!

I've never supported Buhari nor am I supporting him now. However, I maintain the position that presented with two evils, Jonathan represents the worse evil. He and his cohorts are robbing this country blind and insensate.

I'm appreciative of the fact that you're not in this country. Your stench, lack of common sense and obduracy may be infectious.

I guess this ediot is so much in pain, he can't get my name of his mouth. Logged in and all my mention is from this goat brain. Ntooooooooor monkey. I hope your limited brain no burst from trying to understand plain English. Ewu.

And btw: read through your past posts before denying what you are you underpaid, poverty stricken Erat. Take pride in the useless job you have despite your age. NEXT time you want to deny being an APC Erat make sure majority of your post isn't focused on defending APC and buhari. Illiterate!!!!! Common sense must not be common in your case. I wonder if na peanut dey for your head.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 6:00am On Feb 11, 2015
phabulux:

Your mother taught you? Fuu.c.k.ing unbelievable. She either did a poor job or you're just an unfortunately dull student. 'Their miserable SELF'. You are not just a thief but also a dull one to boot.

At least a human raised me. It's better than being raised by a goat. No wonder you lack brain cells and thinking abilities. Even imbeciles are smarter than you. A shame really. It's best to kill yourselves, you're just a waste of space. Even the f2king goats that raised you would be ashamed of you talkless of the one wey bore you.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

At least a human raised me. It's better than being raised by a goat. No wonder you lack brain cells and thinking abilities. Even imbeciles are smarter than you. A shame really. It's best to kill yourselves, you're just a waste of space. Even the f2king goats that raised you would be ashamed of you talkless of the one wey bore you.

Saw this, but happily ignored. You ARE that foolish!
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

I guess this ediot is so much in pain, he can't get my name of his mouth. Logged in and all my mention is from this goat brain. Ntooooooooor monkey. I hope your limited brain no burst from trying to understand plain English. Ewu.

And btw: read through your past posts before denying what you are you underpaid, poverty stricken Erat. Take pride in the useless job you have despite your age. NEXT time you want to deny being an APC Erat make sure majority of your post isn't focused on defending APC and buhari. Illiterate!!!!! Common sense must not be common in your case. I wonder if na peanut dey for your head.

'You underpaid poverty-stricken e-rat'? I can't stop laughing! I believe I can pay your salary.

You are so stupid that reasoning with you makes me appear stupid too. Do you have 'common sense'? Mother Zap.e.r, it's a wonder if you do.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2015
phabulux:

'You underpaid poverty-stricken e-rat'? I can't stop laughing! I believe I can pay your salary.

You are so stupid that reasoning with you makes me appear stupid too. Do you have 'common sense'? Mother Zap.e.r, it's a wonder if you do.

Considering you still live in Nigeria and you're constantly on this forum, nwoke we all know you're nothing but a broke nigg@ making less than one dollar a day. Stop trying to front. Lmfaoooooooo @ paying some one's salary. Lmfaoooooooooooooo. This no be dreamland
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 2:53am On Feb 12, 2015
phabulux:

Saw this, but happily ignored. You ARE that foolish!

Do you even know the definition of "ignored"? You ignored yet you replied. See clear stupidity

My God, even people with peanut size brains are smarter than you. I actually apologize to them for insulting them by comparing them to you. Ntooooooooor now whin some more monkey
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by phabulux: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2015
OneNaira6:

Considering you still live in Nigeria and you're constantly on this forum, nwoke we all know you're nothing but a broke nigg@ making less than one dollar a day. Stop trying to front. Lmfaoooooooo @ paying some one's salary. Lmfaoooooooooooooo. This no be dreamland

Even if I make less than one dollar a day, it's still more than you make.

I saw a bug yesterday (it probably has more sense than you do). It was sensible enough to try to avoid 'certain' catastrophe. You don't have that sense.

Now, let me attend to your earlier post.
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by OneNaira6: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
phabulux:

Even if I make less than one dollar a day, it's still more than you make.

I saw a bug yesterday (it probably has more sense than you do). It was sensible enough to try to avoid 'certain' catastrophe. You don't have that sense.

Now, let me attend to your earlier post.

My God you really an ediot. Seriously dude, that small tiny tiny tiny brain is there for a reason, try using it dude instead of wasting away.

Dumb@ss I live in America, no job in usa pays less than one dollar a day since it's illegal therefore buf00n, how do you think you are making more than me? Are you that much of a fool? Brain you no have, common sense you no have, go school, you no want. Na uneducated agbero you want be. An embarrassment to the goats that raised you. Ewu!!! I pity your human parents.

Even if a bug is smarter than me, compared to you that damn bug is Albert Einstein. You're dumber than a rock. Even a rock, table and any other objects can debate you and win. Donate your brain to science cause you're a miracle disease. Let them find a cure before your stupid1ty starts spreading like Ebola
Re: GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts by Etruth: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan's government will remain in the darkest side of our nation's history.
Farewell Jonathan, President of Nigeria 2010-2015
Judas Iscariot now screaming GEJ till 3099.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.