Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,238 members, 7,974,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

February Communion Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / February Communion Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd (1672 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

February Communion Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd by Oyinprince(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
COMMUNION SERVICE 2015 THE YEAR OF TRIUMPH WITH PASTOR CHRIS

FEBRUARY – THE MONTH OF FOCUS

During the communion service days like this one, we have prayer & fasting; so, in the services you take time to pray & sometimes there are concerns that individuals have about their relatives, their family, their job, their nation. Being concerned about something & being worried about something are 2 different things. Never move from being concerned about something to being worried. When you pray & things don’t seem to change; then you fast. When you fast, you’ll be attuned to things of the Spirit & then the Lord can guide you. Sometimes what we need is not for things to change but for you ride above the circumstances. …God wants us to live the transcendent life.
Get ready for what I’m going to be sharing with you in a moment. I want us to pray in the next few minutes…
It is done. So, the rest of the year turns out to be what the Word has said. It is your year of triumph & it will also be like that in your finances.
Josh 1v1-9
9 verses & this is really beautiful. This month of February is the Month of Focus. That’s beautiful. That means there is an instruction from God & whenever God gives an instruction, that means something good is going to come out from it. He only tells you “Do this,” because he knows there is a result coming from it.
The first thing God did was to give Joshua clarity of vision.

V2,3. He’s very clear about the inheritance. He get’s Joshua’s attention on the inheritance.

V4. He’s clear about the land – very clear as to the portion of land He has given unto them; well demarcated

The next thing is the instruction. He calls for focus. This is February in our year of triumph… V7 He’s very specific about the law… He’s not just talking about all the law but that which Moses commanded. He says there is a message I sent Moses to bring to you. He says; stay focused. This month; here is what you will do… you’re going to stay focused on the message which God has sent me to bring to you. Stay focused. This month of February, I want you to prove the Lord. Our message has been brought to you on several platforms. Don’t listen to any other thing. Read rhapsody, listen to the DVDs. Stay with just the Word that we have brought to you & see what will happen to you. You’ll live in a realm of glory in Christianity that you never imagined. I didn’t tell you that other ministers of the gospel are not good but I’m daring you to stay on the message that God has given us to you for just this month. Stay on it… dare it beginning from today. Stay focused; it’s just for 4 weeks & see what will happen to you. Get the books. Don’t say I’ve read it before. Read it again. Study these messages. Make your own notes. You’ll be shocked at what will happen in your own life.

V8. He says, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth…” Talk it. Speak according to the message… that’s what he’s saying to Joshua in verse 8. When you listen to the message, it’ll give you a language; it will give you a mentality… “That you may prosper everywhere you go.” If you stay with this message, it doesn’t matter where you go; you’ll prosper… Meditate therein day & night. It’s not too hard; just give attention to the Word of God. I’m only asking you for this month. If you meditate on this Word, you will make yourself prosperous & you will have good success.

Poverty & failure is self-made. Failure is not by accident; it is self-made. If you meditate on this Word, you’ll prosper no matter the environment. It doesn’t matter if it is a physical environment; It doesn’t matter if it is a business environment; It doesn’t matter if it is a school environment; you’ll have good success. I’ll always have success & be “very” successful…that’s what He means when He says good success – very successful.

V 9 That’s the ministry of the Holy Spirit; when He says, “Be strong and of good courage.” It’s a foreshadow of the ministry of the Spirit that is coming & He lets Joshua in. I could never be discouraged. “Be not afraid; neither be thou dismayed.”

If you’ll be faithful to this this month; it doesn’t matter where you are now or how bad your case is… it makes no difference; you’ll come out courageously. Be strong & courageous through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
So this month, stay focused - take a little step forward…be focused on your business; on your job & you’ll be surprised at what you will add; at the new ideas that will come to you. Try not to distract yourself this month…just this month. This month is not the month for the results; no, this month is for the sowing into your spirit. Stay focused; get the material into your spirit. This month; sow into your spirit.

Talk to the Lord yourself. Halleluyah.....be focused .....constantly study pastors tapes
Re: February Communion Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: February Communion Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd by delishpot: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Abeg, wetin the phd mean? Abi e join for the communion quality?

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Jewelries (earrings,necklace, Ring Etc.) / Exposed: Things You Didn't Hear About Rev. King / What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.