Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! (473 Views)

Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React / Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption – Aribisala / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2015
"Jonathan is not fighting corruption" is among the strogest items listed on the menu of the "progressives"!
Their reason being that the corrupt ones among us are not being thrown into jails.

My stand has been that throwing people into jails is not the same thing as fighting corruption!

Recent events have made me to review my stand!

A governor from the South South publicly claimed he spent N1B just to fight ebola!
What did Jonathan do? The governor is a "progressive" shouting "change"

A presidential aspirant, lied under oath about his academic records!
The man ought to be in jail by now, instead, he is busy insulting us with this his promise to fight corruption.
What has Jonathan done about this?

Under OBJ (who happens to be a progressive now), that "progressive" Governor would have been "impeached" even if by the military (Alamaesiegha comes to the mind) and should be in jail by now.

Under OBJ, this Presidential aspirant who lied under oath would had been tried and jailed tey tey even it means getting the judgement on a Saturday by 5 am in the morning.

Jonathan is not trying at all.
He is too much of a gentleman for my liking! He is too democratic! haba!

If I were in his shoes ...............
Re: Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! by dachez20(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
First I wish to tell Gej fans not to be discouraged about
the seeming popularity of GMB.Because it is easier to
destroy than to build.What do I mean ,as far as the media
is concerned it is easier to say that Gej is not doing and
cant do anything but very easy to convince and give 100
reasons why GMB will do something.Forgetting that this
is same way it was easy to gej fans to convince people at
his initial time before he entered the office.
And because it is easier to destroy and that is why it is
easier for GMB fans to win in all media compettion
because they have a point to prove but Gej fans believe
they have proved their point and that the real time to do
real compettion is Feb 14th.Quote me any where
Jonathan will win GMB but because of this Buhari media
popularity his fans won't believe their eyes and will resort
to violence saying that it was rigged.
I FOR ONE HAS NEVER LIKED,SHARED,RETWEETED,OR
FAVOURITE ANY MEDIA CONTEST WHILE I SEE ALL OF
THEM.AND I BELIEVE THEIR ARE MANY LIKE ME.
AND AM 100% SURE THAT NO GMB FAN WILL SEE SUCH
MEDIA CONTEST WITHOUT ENGAGING IN IT.
LIKE I SAID THEY WANT TO PROVE A POINTLESS POINT.
GEJ.TILL 2019.
Re: Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Jonathan himself should be arrested for saying stealing is not corruption and for looting 30trillion Naira.

Noblezone,who is fooling who?
Re: Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! by herald9: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Can you fight what you can't identify?cheesy

Re: Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Jonathan himself should be arrested for saying stealing is not corruption and for looting 30trillion Naira.

Noblezone,who is fooling who?

Ada eji eje mba!
Kedu kwa nu?

Stealing is not corruption::

There was a context that statement was made.

If an individual working for government stole, that does not mean Government is corrupt.
It is wrong to accuse the government of corruption because an individual stole.
Corruption on the other hand is a rot in the system

A child who is caught cheating in a WAEC exam is just a cheat (stealing).
but when the examiners, the teachers, the police, the parents, the candidates and the "mercenaries" are all involved;now, thats corruption.

Jonathan stole 30 Trilion?
Eve at N200/1$ exchange rate, that amounts to about $150 Billion Dollars.
Nne m, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS!

The National Budget is about N4 Trillion, so N30 Trillion is a more than 7 yrs of budget.
I mean SEVEN GOOD Years. I wonder why you are so deceived by such childish propaganda.

Ada oma, stop disgracing me in the public. bikonu! I expect some level of logic and reasoning from my sisters.
stop dragging the reputation of the Umu Ada to the mud in the name "progressive-ism"!

Must you reason like Buhari? The man who will stabilize oil price and recover our economy with the military.

Anyway, we have evidence that is in the public domain that Mr. Anti Corruption lied under oath.
He has been summoned, let him go and explain. I blame Jonathan for this insult on our psych.

If you have evidence that Jonathan stole N30 Trillion, please head to court.
but I can assure you that the figure you mention is impossible to steal even Nigerien a has it.

Throwing tantrums on the INTERNET will do you no good.
You know that I care.

Cheers.
Re: Jonathan Is Not Fighting Corruption: The Noblezone Verdict! by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:
Can you fight what you can't identify?cheesy

WE have identified a tyrannic General who lied under oath!
Jonathan is "slow" on corruption, else, that General should be smelling "rod" by now!

(1) (Reply)

FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC / APC France Drums Support For Buhari / Losing Is Not Our Goal-metuh Pdp Spokeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.