Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,244 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

Exposed!what You Should Know About This World! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exposed!what You Should Know About This World! (560 Views)

Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops / Exposed Secrets; Software Dat Begs Money For You; Free Laptops, Phones, Etc / Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!what You Should Know About This World! by jonkazy: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2008
Have you ever given it a thought that the world we live in is governed by laws? Do you that if you violate any of the laws you will pay for it? hold on, before you get scared, these laws are also friends and would help anyone who obey them. if you want to live long, you know that you need to abstain from smoking, eating too much salty foods, avoid drugs etc. so also this law i want to bring to your notice is called the law of attraction. now before you think of something naughty, let me explain. the law of attraction says that what you constantly think of, talk of, imagine and dream of is what you will eventually get.take a look at your situation, am sure something like this must have happened but you gave no thought to it. am not talking of religion here but the rules that God gave us. I have an ebook that says it all and also a free audio that will help you understand that anything is possible if you believe. like i said earlier, this is not religious stuff. for more details mail me on attractingwealthasayouth@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

1g Hosting Space For Sale (or Mutiples Of 1g) / Bumper Package For You / How To Get Your Laptop With 4,000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.