Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Inec Chiarman Bows Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inec Chiarman Bows Out (1136 Views)

Algeria Bows Out Of AFCON Despite Slimani’s Brace / Jega Bows Out As INEC Chairman After 5 Years In Service / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Chiarman Bows Out by Ndukwe007(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
http:///wp-content/uploads/2014/12/INEC-Chairman-1024x683.jpg
Shocking News bits reaching us this morning at FNN HQ are suggesting that just mere days before the February 14 General Elections, the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Alhaji Attahiru Jega, has allegedly tendered resignation in a letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a letter which somehow found its way to our email this morning, the INEC Chairman cited Partisan Politics, twitter threats and a host of other factors as reasons behind his letter.

Below is the letter we received:
The body of the letter will be posted as soon as we get it.

Your Excellency,

It is with a deep sense of regret that I herewith tender my resignation from my post as Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission. Definitely, questions will be asked as regards the timing of my action, but I strongly believe it is in the best interest of my family and I that I vacate the office of INEC Chairman with immediate effect
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2015
I see a military regime soonest. Nigeria, I weep
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by jacabi(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
honjohnbright:
Nigeria, I weep
I hope you know the meaning of FNN.
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by chinex276(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2015
e don happen... watching in 3D
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
jacabi:

I hope you know the meaning of FNN.
Tell me
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by jacabi(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
honjohnbright:

Tell me
Fake Nigerian News
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by CHM11: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
FNN again!..tmseeeeeew
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by ITbomb(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
honjohnbright:
I see a military regime soonest. Nigeria, I weep
Gullible People like you just read the headlines and jump into conclusion.
You need to eat well and develop brain cells
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
ITbomb:

Gullible People like you just read the headlines and jump into conclusion.
You need to eat well and develop brain cells
I didn't know what d FNN truly stands for and I've been hearing d rumours of Jega intending to resign. But why would such a critical issue as this be used for a joke when Southerners are on a mass exodus from the North and vice versa. This will only increase the tension that's on ground

And thanks for the d adjective. Hope your exposures exceeds that of Dr. Faustus?
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
jacabi:

Fake Nigerian News
Thanks. But the op should hv done this thread on the jokes section
Re: Inec Chiarman Bows Out by Freiburger(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
OP, a proper link to this news would be helpful.

(1) (Reply)

57 Storey Building Built In 19 Days- China / Linda Ikeji Show Up Her Junior Brother's Blog / Something Very Awkward He Experienced Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.