Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri (1512 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / This Is A British - Built Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by faroukfahima(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
This is a British built Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank that was recaptured by the Nigerian Army from Boko Haram insurgents in Maiduguri last Sunday.

http:///sam1

Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by lekkie073(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Halleluyah
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by RecruitmentMgr: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do these guys have trained sign-writers among them? Take a look at the circle pattern on their logo... Yet, they don't want "western" education.
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Adetula1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
one down,more still with them.keep up the good works.
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Tonylyte(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Put the logo of nigerian army on it immidiately and send if to our arsenal.
God bless our gallant armies.
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by PrinceAkbabio(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hw did such weapon entered dz country?
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by fresh15: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good one!Re-elect Jonathan and hear more of such good news everyday.
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Recaptured? Lwkm
More like 'loaned' to Boko Haram. Connect the dots.
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by babadem2much(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
I keep wondering how this kind of weapons entered this country, abi dem dey pocket Armoured tanks again? God save ur children
Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by MansaMoussa: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Boko Haram returning what they borrowed from us!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by aieromon(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
babadem2much:
I keep wondering how this kind of weapons entered this country, abi dem dey pocket Armoured tanks again? God save ur children

It looks more like a borrow and pose scheme. They snatch from the NA and return back when they are done with it.

Don't you wonder how easy it is for Nigerian weapons to fall into their hands?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri by babadem2much(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
=aieromon post=30392149]

It looks more like a borrow and pose scheme. They snatch from the NA and return back when they are done with it.

Don't you wonder how easy it is for Nigerian weapons to fall into their hands?

Guy you might be right but i have somany class mates and friends in the military, i asked them about the capture of their eqiupments n one of them who was in Bama said. Brother don't wish ur Enemy to face BH n further said this guys are not upto what the Nigerian Army will face but the Army authority brags with obsolate tanks and surport weapons which can not move for about 50 to 30kms it fires 10 bombs and stop. But when the enemies get hold of this weapons they will svc it perfectly fit for battle. My bro the top dogs are the ones sabortaging their efforts. However, i wish them victory cuz itz not easy to face stones not to talk of life bullets

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Jonathan, Jega and others Today. / Atiku: This Is What GEJ And I Discussed / Breaking...Jega May Be Replaced By Ibrahim Biu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.