Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Details Of Meeting By Presidency To Scuttle Elections Emerge- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Meeting By Presidency To Scuttle Elections Emerge- Sahara Reporters (2600 Views)

Finally!! Why Arewa Elders, Rulers & Governors Met After Ibadan Meeting By Oodu / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Meeting By Presidency To Scuttle Elections Emerge- Sahara Reporters by Caveatemptor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Elections must hold on the 14th of February 2015.
General Buhari will win quite convincingly and will be sworn in accordingly on May 29th 2015.
Any attempt by Mr Jonathan to scuttle the polls and not accept the will of the people of Nigeria is a recipe for chaos,that will equally consume all of us. Mr Jonathan should do the right thing and honourably accept the glaring defeat staring him in the eye and hand over to his successor.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Meeting By Presidency To Scuttle Elections Emerge- Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Donmarrius:
What else can be more useless than this speculative report?

All i see is OUR SOURCE SAID .please,anytime you read "our source said report'',tell them to go to hell,if they can't mention names,or profer evidence.

BTW, i saw "three" throng ed ways to linger the election,but Sharia Reporters in their usual stupidity,wrote down four speculative lies.

Please,how can this idiot reporters associate Gej,with the ongoing multiple cases against Buhari,by patriotic Nigerians,who sorts to prosecute him for Forgery,Perjury and non proper filling of INEC forms,which automatically voids the papers?.

Shm on Sahara SHARIA Reportes .

GEJ All the way.
nothing like lie there,at least option 2 and 3,is very correct,ait aired syposium on general election yesterday,i begin to wonder why all d participant were clamouring for postponement of election,couple with court case for d postponement of election.but is too late,

1 Like

Re: Details Of Meeting By Presidency To Scuttle Elections Emerge- Sahara Reporters by Sunday8650: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
This should be treated with seriousness. I believed the presidency is planning something big. If we don't follow this election with an open eyes the democracy we enjoy will be sabotaged.

Now is the time we must be on a high alert cause the following days will see the unveiling of their treachery.

only fools and those caught in the moment will be swept away by their schemes to strongly and forcefully return Goodluck Jonathan back to power.

Be warned! And be watchful not to let anyone hijack your rights and freedom
Re: Details Of Meeting By Presidency To Scuttle Elections Emerge- Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Elections must hold
Gbam! I cant wait.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Enjoying Himself As President While Some Hating / Who Will Be The President Of Biafra / El Rufai Creates New Anti Christ Laws In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.