Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,610 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano (3962 Views)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by makzeze: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please tune to channels tv buhari meeting private sector in kano now.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by southsouthman: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truly, is this the man APC is presenting as the president. This is complete disgrace to Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by SeverusSnape(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai!
Mr. Man come and debate. grin
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Collynzo419: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Collynzo419: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Governor Kwankwanso currently speaking.
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Ngwakwe: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC wants to take Nigeria (30 years) backward to 1985.

Buhari was glaringly awful by my estimation (my judgement) to say the least.

Almost 60% of the questions he answered will be resolved by tackling insecurity and corruption for which he offered no convincing or resolute road-map.

It's a pity most people are blinded from seeing this conspicuous incompetency and lack of articulation in Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by temitemi1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oga buhari, enough of ur town hall meeting! Come n debate tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Adminisher: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:
APC wants to take Nigeria (30 years) backward to 1985.

Buhari was glaringly awful by my estimation (my judgement) to say the least.

Almost 60% of the questions he answered will be resolved by tackling insecurity and corruption for which he offered no convincing or resolute road-map.

It's a pity most people are blinded from seeing this conspicuous incompetency and lack of articulation in Buhari.

I watched this same program from the start and you are very wrong. Buhari offered very good palliatives to the OPS's problems from the APC manifesto. He gave a very accurate history of the development of the downstream sector and ripped the Jonathan administration for corruption and not finishing the refineries. My impression of the sectors that will grow under Buhari; solid minerals, coal, agriculture, manufacturing, local refineries and iron & steel. If you are a fuel importer, banker, apparel importer, smuggler et.c.,Go and find something else to do.

23 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Ngwakwe: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

I watched this same program from the start and you are very wrong. Buhari offered very good palliatives to the OPS's problems from the APC manifesto. He gave a very accurate history of the development of the downstream sector and ripped the Jonathan administration for corruption and not finishing the refineries. My impression of the sectors that will grow under Buhari; solid minerals, coal, agriculture, manufacturing, local refineries and iron & steel. If you are a fuel importer, banker, apparel importer, smuggler et.c.,Go and find something else to do.

Most specific questions weren't given precise answers but a general rehearsed and preconceived answers delivered to him thereby dodging the details and making futile the purpose of the townhall meeting.

Secondly, most people who attended the meeting weren't even there to ask questions but to reiterate their endorsement of Buhari.

I was highly disappointed.

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Adminisher: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
southsouthman:
Truly, is this the man APC is presenting as the president. This is complete disgrace to Nigeria.

What is your problem?. You can't understand English. The man is wowing them.!!! He just carpeted Jonathan for spending $20bn on thermal IPP when we had capacity for 15000MW from hydro. Says we are not even getting the power because the gas is all associated gas... he gave an exposition of the difference between the cost of harnessing associated gas and non associated gas and its impact on power. For an engineer with over two decades in oil and gas I am impressed.
He is going to give textiles industry a boom. That is $1.5bm in export earnings for Nigeria. A business gave a rudimentary managerial economics breakdown of the manufacturing industry and I was impressed. SS and SE people who dont know anything say these guys are illiterates... shame, olodo. Kano has a bustling middle class and articulate business families who have been in business of textiles, tanneries, food, confectioneries and many others for decades.

The governor Kwankwanso is turning all the dams in his state to hydro power. He already has two sites generating 35MW ready for commissioning this year.

9 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Adminisher: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Most specific questions weren't given precise answer but a general rehearsed and preconceived answers thereby dodging the essence of the townhall meeting.

Then you did not watch it all. No politician gives precise answers without relating it to the broad lines of the manifesto.
This man is 500% better than Jonathan. That could be because he is more experienced and has a longer history of how most projects evolved. What I saw was a strong opinions and core values unlike the shaky, pedestrian ways that Jonathan communicates important issues, a good example was the way he carpeted them for being afraid of global competition even after many years of operation in Nigeria. He however made it clear he is a manufacturing lover... he will use taxation to protect local industries.

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by petrov10: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Old man if you can't show your certificate
You can't debate. You have no business rulling this nation. cheesycheesy
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Rexsul: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
As d day passes by, i kip lovin ds man. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think I love this approach by my party..

We won't share the popularity we are currently enjoying from Nigerians with any silly pdp and a clueless gej... Pdp can scream to high heavens, we are not participating in any silly debate organised by pdp and her agents.

Nuff said

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by asha80(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

What is your problem?. You can't understand English. The man is wowing them.!!! He just carpeted Jonathan for spending $20bn on thermal IPP when we had capacity for 15000MW from hydro. Says we are not even getting the power because the gas is all associated gas... he gave an exposition of the difference between the cost of harnessing associated gas and non associated gas and its impact on power. For an engineer with over two decades in oil and gas I am impressed.
He is going to give textiles industry a boom. That is $1.5bm in export earnings for Nigeria. A business gave a rudimentary managerial economics breakdown of the manufacturing industry and I was impressed. SS and SE people who dont know anything say these guys are illiterates... shame, olodo. Kano has a bustling middle class and articulate business families who have been in business of textiles, tanneries, food, confectioneries and many others for decades.

The governor Kwankwanso is turning all the dams in his state to hydro power. He already has two sites generating 35MW ready for commissioning this year.
some sw people I know also called them illiterates too so forget that side..why did you include bankers was people that might look fir jobs under buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Most specific questions weren't given precise answers but a general rehearsed and preconceived answers delivered to him thereby dodging the details and making futile the purpose of the townhall meeting.

Secondly, most people who attended the meeting weren't even there to ask questions but to reiterate their endorsement of Buhari.

I feel like giving you a head butt for the way and manner you have constituted yourself into a Prince of Persia over Buhari's matter

Let me tell you,of all the years i have been a Buharist.......This year especially this election period,Buhari has shown so much improvement in his speech delivery,knowledge of subject matter and audience control

But it seems that your heart is seared up hence would never see anything good in GMB

9 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Ngwakwe: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

Then you did not watch it all. This man is 500% better than Jonathan. That could be because he is more experienced and has a longer history of how most projects evolved. What I saw was a strong opinions and core values unlike the shaky, pedestrian ways that Jonathan communicates important issues, a good example was the way he carpeted them for being afraid of global competition even after many years of operation in Nigeria. He however made it clear he is a manufacturing lover... he will use taxation to protect local industries.

I know Buhari's fart must be a sweet smelling perfume to you.

Let's agree to disagree. We are entitled to our personal opinions.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Rexsul: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
petrov10:
Eyea! Neva knew ur mental problem hs been getn worst.....Get wel soon bro. cry

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Adminisher: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
petrov10:

Actually if he shows his certificate or goes for any debate he loses my vote. I like these audacious actions he is taking. Very strong, very powerful, wilful. That is power!!!. Let the amateurish Jonathan government worry themselves about what to do with it. The town hall meetings are exposing him and making him tell his story without crooked, local boys like Fayose, Metuh or FFK trying to, outdo themselves to impress their 'low voltage' President. By the way how did Jonathan perform at his debate?.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Ngwakwe: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
beopened:

I feel like giving you a head butt for the way and manner you have constituted yourself into a Prince of Persia over Buhari's matter

Gosh, it seems violence is a trademark for Buhari's supporters.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by pendy79: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
How ngwake or whatever his name is became a moderator on this forum belittle commonsense.

I watch the program live and I marvel that some people will fault the town hall meeting. Adminisher I was ready to take the two bigots on but reading your response I realise there is no need anymore.

Buhari is soft spoken, articulate and purpose driven. He knows the problem and to deal with it.

Do you hear his response to the way the refineries were working circa 1976-1980s and how we were even exporting finished products to neighbouring countries.

His analogy of the inadequate preparation before limping from hydro to thermal power generation which have made all the thermal stations built by the PDP government to be down at the moment.

Buhari know what he is saying and I'm sure he will.do.as he says.

10 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Rexsul: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
cnt wait 2 start enjoyn d government of GMB....SAI BUHARI!

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by tlops(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Meet them oh
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Adminisher: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I know Buhari's fart must be a sweet smelling perfume to you.

Let's agree to disagree. We are entitled to our personal opinions.

Regards

He has aristocratic comportment, high ideals, integrity, core values and he is a HIGH VOLTAGE PERSONALITY, Jonathan is low voltage. Jonathan is underwhelming. Jonathan cannot control his ministers, Jonathan could not bring himself to sack Moro, Chad is removing BokoHaram for Jonathan, even bombing Nigeria to do it. if you have a son, what you want to make sure is to remove all Jonathanian behaviour from him before he becomes 18 ...it might cost lives later if you don't..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

very articulated reply.. All I have to say is that; buhari is a very intelligent person.. I was very impressed with the way he answered all the 70 questions thrown at him yesterday in lagos.. Is like buhari have masters degree in economics or business management but he choose to keep it a secret.

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by theV0ice: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Can someone pls post a clip of the meeting??
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by nke001: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Town hall meeting again!

Is today not the presidential debate date?
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by petrov10: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rexsul:
Eyea! Neva knew ur mental problem hs been getn worst.....Get wel soon bro. cry
is that all

Oya pass

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by petrov10: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

Actually if he shows his certificate or goes for any debate he loses my vote. I like these audacious actions he is taking. Very strong, very powerful, wilful. That is power!!!. Let the amateurish Jonathan government worry themselves about what to do with it. The town hall meetings are exposing him and making him tell his story without crooked, local boys like Fayose, Metuh or FFK trying to, outdo themselves to impress their 'low voltage' President. By the way how did Jonathan perform at his debate?.
you guys call mr president clueless I wonder what you'll call pa buhari now.

The guy is an illiterate for fvcks sake grin
Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Ngwakwe: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

He has aristocratic comportment, high ideals, integrity, core values and he is a HIGH VOLTAGE PERSONALITY, Jonathan is low voltage. Jonathan is underwhelming. Jonathan cannot control his ministers, Jonathan could not bring himself to sack Moro, Chad is removing BokoHaram for Jonathan, even bombing Nigeria to do it. if you have a son, what you want to make sure is to remove all Jonathanian behaviour from him before he becomes 18 ...it might cost lives later if you don't..

I am not given to rantings. I conduct seminars, workshops and trainings for our graduates hence I know what is standard presentation and answers to specifics.

I was highly disappointed when Buhari, who told his supporters openly in previous election to vote a candidate who will defend their religion to excuse himself and started spewing nonsense on non-existence of religious divide in Nigeria prior to this regime. Yet he dodged the question with his usual mumbo-jumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I am not given to rantings. I conduct seminars, workshops and trainings for our graduates hence I know what is standard presentation and answers to specifics.
I pity your audience

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano by nuclearboy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rather than blowing hot air making promises, Buhari is facing the hardest, worst possible audiences - business people who relate only to profit and what will allow them prosper (especially in such a financially depressed society). Convincing these people that he knows what he's talking about matters much more than noise-makers who are screaming accent, qualification etc

This is very interesting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward / Recession: What Fashola Posited In 2012. This Is The Reason We Did Not Save... / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.