Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (26831 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2015
andromida:

@moca I don't have a problem with her thought process she has agreed she needs to do something about it. Its when you say she should not give him listening ear when he is her soon to be husband I don't understand.
Not that way. What I mean is this.
If the man continously continue to bring d babymama topic up, she should ask him things like"whats d problem, pls, it's d past and we shouldn't be dwelling on it again.
Also d way u r painting this lady will make me tranfer aggression to her child which I know u won't like, or jokingly r u sure u still don't hv a thing for her? I'm suspecting u o!
There r many ways she can send her message across.
If I were her, I will telll him categorically that I don't have an ish with d lady so she can't be my enemy. If they like they should continue to be in malice but as for me,i will get close to her bc of the baby. Simple. Let him start digesting that as early as possible.
Where I will be concerned if if he threatens to stop me or quit if I should go ahead.
Then I will know that something is wrong somewhere and find my way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

If the man continously continue to bring d babymama topic up, she should ask him things like"whats d problem, pls, it's d past and we shouldn't be dwelling on it again.
Also d way u r painting this lady will make me tranfer aggression to her child which I know u won't like, or jokingly r u sure u still don't hv a thing for her? I'm suspecting u o!
If I were her, I will telll him categorically that I don't have an ish with d lady so she can't be my enemy. If they like they should continue to be in malice but as for me,i will get close to her bc of the baby. Simple. Let him start digesting that as early as possible.
Where I will be concerned if if he threatens to stop me or quit if I should go ahead.

You are an optimist.

Lostmermaid does not have the maturity and self-confidence to have a healthy relation with the mother of the child. I don't condemn her, just stating the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

I get you now but they can't continue to be in malice it may affect her through the daughter which was part of her initial concern which is why she has to discuss her concerns with her man and they get to figure stuffs out.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
ileobatojo:

Riight.

So you didn't realize you weren't the same as your mother before opening this thread? It was only after opening a thread that you realized the child may not be anything like her mother?

Ok, so if the child turns out like her mother what should happen then?

If even after the nice and wonderful things you claim to have learnt from this thread, you're still putting conditions on the love the child should receive, then it's a problem. As far as I can see, what you claim to have learned from this thread is a superficial lesson (the mother may not be bad, the child may not be bad blah blah blah) It has not addressed your deep rooted issues. Please stop deceiving yourself.

Thoughts of bringing harm to an innocent person? A child? No, never, sorry.

Do you know what I find even more disturbing than the initial post?

The fact that some people think that such thoughts are normal.

I can understand that she feels jealous but to think that a father should love one child more than the other and to think that one child is better than the other because it is from this woman and not the other, is not normal. It's unfair, immature and dangerous.

What happened to common sense?

4 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You are an optimist.

Lostmermaid does not have the maturity and self-confidence to have a healthy relation with the mother of the child. I don't condemn her, just stating the obvious.

Babe, u summed me up.
cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by soulglo: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

I also feel that she's jealous of the ex and its that anger she's transferring to the child. She has basically drawn a line. Me agains his woman. Her child against my children. She sees the woman and the child as a threat. Why she even wants this relationship blows my mind

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

Babe, u summed me up.
cheesy kiss

smiley
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by emilyc20: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
I am from Australia, I want to testify of how i got back my girlfriend after 8 months seperation, I and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years, in June 3rd 2014 she broke up with me because she suspected i was seeing another girl, i did all i could to get her back but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship forum about a spell caster who helps people get back their lost love through powerful love spells, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contact this spell caster via his email, he helped me cast a love re-union spell that brought back my girlfriend in less than 72hours without having to go down to his temple, I and my girlfriend are happily together now, she now loves me more than she ever did, all thanks to this Great Spell caster Dr Ikedi Ero, contact him for your relationship and marriage peoblems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't think u should hate that child COs she was born of a slutty ex,u have ur own too...show them motherly love& ur husband,i think he is matured enof shld know how to control his home....I am also in the same situation,d lady that had d child remarried...i took the child as my own&i can bet you,that is making the father love me more...so just play your part,God will c you through
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by iyaaliyah: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I was asking myself the same question.

She doesn't call me mummy all the time. But she likes to frequently pretend she is the little baby and her daddy is the daddy and i'm the mummy. When my man said don't call her mummy; do you call your mum's boyfriend daddy? She said she doesn't call her mum's boyfriend daddy and about me she explained "i like imagining it" like as a game... Otherwise I told her to call me by my name. I'm not trying to take anyone's mum's place or anything. The reason why I mentioned this was to indicate my lovely relationship with the little girl.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by kaboninc(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

She doesn't call me mummy all the time. But she likes to frequently pretend she is the little baby and her daddy is the daddy and i'm the mummy. When my man said don't call her mummy; do you call your mum's boyfriend daddy? She said she doesn't call her mum's boyfriend daddy and about me she explained "i like imagining it" like as a game... Otherwise I told her to call me by my name. I'm not trying to take anyone's mum's place or anything. The reason why I mentioned this was to indicate my lovely relationship with the little girl.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
moca:
Stilll on this case

I see nothing wrong in little children calling elders mummy/daddy. In some culture,its d norm. I would hv been so repulsed b4 had I not been called mummy by small children I met in my baby's school. When they see u on d road or in school premises,they will run and hug u shouting mummy.
Veery funny indeed. If u now ask them mummy who? They will differentiate.

There is one woman I have know as mummmy ever since. Me too have joined in calling her mummy.

Children bonds closer with words like that especially in this case if it's true.

Honestly, I would hv lvd it if we stop attacking and proffer solutions.

I read somewhere in oyedepo's book, imaginations r not sin,rather when u put them to practice.
Cos if our mind r laaid bare here, we will see that humans r capable of doing anything with their mind.

D @op is very truthful which is a quality I admire so much. A problem shared like this is half solved.
. She should stop swallowing all her bobo tells her.
. Stop giving him listening ear.
. Now,she should change her thought pattern towards this young gal.
If she is d praying type, d most effective way is tru prayer.
. D most important is not letting her past interfer with her present and d future(cos I know this is the genesis off all these)
Ur past is gone forever. We learn from people around us,what happened to us and swear to turn things around. Ur own must not end like those around u. Make it an exception and envy of all.
.u know, children r adorable,see that child as ur first child,born by u. It will help u reshapen d images in ur mind.
.very important, even at his back, start a relationship with d mum of that little gal.

U see by d time u do all these,I'm pretty sure there will be no space for d devil to occupy in ur mind again.

Since I can see from ur posts u hv a free spirit,let it guide u. Remember, not ur husband or anybody will be held responsibly for any action of urs.
Bury them for good in ur mind.
All d best and pls, do send at least cake for us when it's time. Make sure d small gal is d little bride!
All d best.

You are an amazing person. This world is beautiful with people like you. I don't have any of the bad thoughts that I have written on my first post now. Just see the situation of another case of two people that failed to get along with each/ that were not meant for each other but whether by accident or not or whether by one tricking the other -its not important- they had a child. And the happiness of that child is important; she must have suffered enough by having to live with mum and seeing dad only once in a while.

I don't think of any "love competition" between children (my future children and his) and this little child is more unfortunate and mine will be luckier to have their real dad and mum together; so it's better to focus on this little child and make her feel more accepted and more loved.

Thank you for your advice. You are a beautiful soul.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Modesayo:
I don't think u should hate that child COs she was born of a slutty ex,u have ur own too...show them motherly love& ur husband,i think he is matured enof shld know how to control his home....I am also in the same situation,d lady that had d child remarried...i took the child as my own&i can bet you,that is making the father love me more...so just play your part,God will c you through

Thank you. smiley I bet that child will always remember you all his/her life, in a lovely way. welldone you. smiley
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Do you know what I find even more disturbing than the initial post?

The fact that some people think that such thoughts are normal.

I can understand that she feels jealous but to think that a father should love one child more than the other and to think that one child is better than the other because it is from this woman and not the other, is not normal. It's unfair, immature and dangerous.

What happened to common sense?

No. Not even the person who wrote she was having these thoughts(me!!!) claimed they are ok. You are misunderstanding.

These thoughts are not normal; BUT, it is normal to have some "abnormal" thoughts at times; because we are HUMAN, and whether you are aware of such thoughts; or not (because s[b]ome people see themselves in a different way than they actually are their self-mirror might not be accurate![/b]) EVERYONE has some negative thoughts at times. As long as THEY KNOW these thoughts are NOT OK (I STATED A MILLION TIMES I WAS BOTHERED BY THESE THOUGHTS! AND I WANTED TO GET RID OF THESE THOUGHTS!) AND they base THEIR ACTIONS and BEHAVIORS on positive, loving, caring thoughts; that means they are good humans; very self-aware and who are trying to do GOOD things in this world.

I replace my negative thoughts with positive ones; as soon as I notice them. This time, I was pretty confused, so like chatting with a friend; I seeked advice on here. I NEVER acted on those negative thoughts. I constantly work on trying to make myself a better person. And I think, instead of viewing themselves as 100% flawless and perfect; like a saint; if everyone did what I do, this world could be a more friendly place!

I hope you understand.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You are an optimist.

I already have a healthy communication with the mother of the child. You can read the details in previous posts.... I told how my man got angry that we two were talking in a friendly way; and he said he doesn't want that cause he hates her.

You're not very open-minded are you? You read my first post; and without paying attention to other dimensions of the story you made up your mind that I am someone who has horrible thoughts all the time; someone immature; someone dangerous; someone who can't care about a child; someone who possess all negative adjectives etc. etc.

It's not like that.

In science; one collects ALL DATA; to make a conclusion about something; and evaluates ALL OF THAT DATA. I don't know how much you know about sciences like math or physics, or like psychology; but if you base your conclusion on a selected set of data; extracted from the whole set; you end up with erroneous results. It doesn't reflect the fact if you leave some information aside and out of your reasoning.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
ileobatojo:

Riight.

So you didn't realize you weren't the same as your mother before opening this thread? It was only after opening a thread that you realized the child may not be anything like her mother?

Ok, so if the child turns out like her mother what should happen then?

If even after the nice and wonderful things you claim to have learnt from this thread, you're still putting conditions on the love the child should receive, then it's a problem. As far as I can see, what you claim to have learned from this thread is a superficial lesson (the mother may not be bad, the child may not be bad blah blah blah) It has not addressed your deep rooted issues. Please stop deceiving yourself.

Thoughts of bringing harm to an innocent person? A child? No, never, sorry.

Bringing harm to an innocent child? This is irrelevant. You are way too much exaggrating what I said. Because I said I had thoughts about that child affecting family's happiness negatively doesn't mean i plan bringing harm to that child!!! And it's really leaving me in surprise how can one not understand that some negative thoughts that are not embraced by the person who at times had them; doesn't necessarily mean that persons actions or behaviors are based on them!!!

You might see someone. Had thoughts of having sex with them. It doesn't mean you will rape them. It doesn't mean you will ACT on those thoughts. And it doesn't necessarily mean you are proud of those thoughts.

I think this is very simple but, you either don't understand, or, don't want to understand.

The child can become like anyone. I said I don't have a problem with the ex anymore and also have written a note on the first post saying I don't view her as a slut anymore. I also wrote in several posts I had a friendly conversation with her when I saw her.

I opened this thread at a moment of confusion; where actually I was still aware these thoughts are not right. It doesn't even mean I have had these thoughts all along; like a permanent opinion or anything like that. No.

I hope you can, once, try in your life to see yourself through a realistic mirror; and work on your "deep rooted issues" too; as self-awareness is a virtue; and it can even help one becoming a more understanding person and realising that we ALL have some very good, and also some very bad 'thoughts' and what we are depends on which of them we choose to embrace or feed more.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
softysparky:

Not when she sees the innocent child as the daughter of a slut that denied her the opportunity to have the man's first child.

Not when she already sees the girl as a dark cloud that will bring unhappiness to the family.

Not when she believes the little girl will influence her YET TO BE BORN children in a negative way just because she thinks her mother is a slut.

Exactly. You got it, up to here, right.

But what you're missing is; THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I stated I was bothered by such random negative thoughts; and that is why I wanted to replace them with positive, more productive, more loving and caring ones,

which I now have done.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

I already have a healthy communication with the mother of the child. You can read the details in previous posts.... I told how my man got angry that we two were talking in a friendly way; and he said he doesn't want that cause he hates her.

You have a healthy communication with her despite the fact that you think that she is a sl*ut? undecided

You're not very open-minded are you? You read my first post; and without paying attention to other dimensions of the story you made up your mind that I am someone who has horrible thoughts all the time; someone immature; someone dangerous; someone who can't care about a child; someone who possess all negative adjectives etc. etc.

I am not open-minded to stu*pid thoughts, no.
I control my mind and I like to be reasonable. I don't consider a child a rival and I don't need a lot of time to figure out that a father's love is unconditional and not dependent on who the mother is.

You are immature and your thoughts are dangerous.

I am happy, however, you learned a thing or two on this thread. There is hope.

It's not like that.

In science; one collects ALL DATA; to make a conclusion about something; and evaluates ALL OF THAT DATA. I don't know how much you know about sciences like math or physics, or like psychology; but if you base your conclusion on a selected set of data; extracted from the whole set; you end up with erroneous results. It doesn't reflect the fact if you leave some information aside and out of your reasoning.

Do you think I am on NL to become a scientist? I have a job, it requires lots of energy, I don't waste it on NL. I have no time to collect all data and there is no need to. Your first two paragraphs were enough to highlight how ridiculous your thought process is and I am happy other people had more patience to explain it to you. Since you are into scientific methods, what was so difficult to figure it out all by yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

Exactly. You got it, up to here, right.

But what you're missing is; THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I stated I was bothered by such random negative thoughts; and that is why I wanted to replace them with positive, more productive, more loving and caring ones,

which I now have done.
It's okay @lostmermaid, just treat the baby with love and care, who knows, she might even be the one to take care of you at old age.
I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You have a healthy communication with her despite the fact that you think that she is a sl*ut? undecided

I control my mind and I like to be reasonable. I don't consider a child a rival and I don't need a lot of time to figure out that a father's love is unconditional and not dependent on who the mother is.

You are immature and your thoughts are dangerous

Do you think I am on NL to become a scientist? I have a job, it requires lots of energy, I don't waste it on NL. I have no time to collect all data and there is no need to. Your first two paragraphs were enough to highlight how ridiculous your thought process is and I am happy other people had more patience to explain it to you. Since you are into scientific methods, what was so difficult to figure it out all by yourself?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You are immature and your thoughts are dangerous.

I know a friend's MUM who called her own daughter a slut in an argument. Does it mean it is that mum's permanent opinion? Like fixed there on her mind; her own daughter is a SLUT. FULLSTOP. Is that it?? Not all words, or thoughts reflect a permenant judgement or a stable opinion about something. Do they!
Or you get angry at someone and think "what a jerk!" / "what a bastard!". So if you had such a thought once or twice does it prevent you from having any positive thoughts towards a person? How logical does that sound to you for God's sake?

I had a friendly conversation with her. Then, based on what my man told me, I had negative thoughts about her which lead me to use the word slut.

That's it. If I used it once, doesn't mean it's like a tattoo-like thing or anything; or always there. No. If it was to become a permanent opinion I wouldn't have said it was a bothering thought; plus I wouldn't have corrected it; if you might have noticed, I corrected it long ago; even other commenters mentioned about that and it's still on the main post.

So consider all these. Not just the 'bothering thoughts'; that I didn't want to keep in my mind; AND I even don't have anymore.

That's what I meant by looking at ALL DATA. (Look at how I explained it afterwards. Or look at what I added as notes to the main post.) And not picking some from it and evaluating the situation based on limited perception.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

No. Not even the person who wrote she was having these thoughts(me!!!) claimed they are ok. You are misunderstanding.

These thoughts are not normal; BUT, it is normal to have some "abnormal" thoughts at times; because we are HUMAN, and whether you are aware of such thoughts; or not (because s[b]ome people see themselves in a different way than they actually are their self-mirror might not be accurate![/b]) EVERYONE has some negative thoughts at times. As long as THEY KNOW these thoughts are NOT OK (I STATED A MILLION TIMES I WAS BOTHERED BY THESE THOUGHTS! AND I WANTED TO GET RID OF THESE THOUGHTS!) AND they base THEIR ACTIONS and BEHAVIORS on positive, loving, caring thoughts; that means they are good humans; very self-aware and who are trying to do GOOD things in this world.

I replace my negative thoughts with positive ones; as soon as I notice them. This time, I was pretty confused, so like chatting with a friend; I seeked advice on here. I NEVER acted on those negative thoughts. I constantly work on trying to make myself a better person. And I think, instead of viewing themselves as 100% flawless and perfect; like a saint; if everyone did what I do, this world could be a more friendly place!

I hope you understand.

Ok, then you have figured it all out. You really don't owe me any explanation.

I have said my own, sorry, I did it in a harsh way. I was really shocked by your thought process though.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
softysparky:

It's okay @lostmermaid, just treat the baby with love and care, who knows, she might even be the one to take care of you at old age.
I wish you all the best.

Thank you very much. Same to you. smiley
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

I know a friend's MUM who called her own daughter a slut in an argument. Does it mean it is that mum's permanent opinion? Like fixed there on her mind; her own daughter is a SLUT. FULLSTOP. Is that it?? Not all words, or thoughts reflect a permenant judgement or a stable opinion about something. Do they!
Or you get angry at someone and think "what a jerk!" / "what a bastard!". So if you had such a thought once or twice does it prevent you from having any positive thoughts towards a person? How logical does that sound to you for God's sake?

I had a friendly conversation with her. Then, based on what my man told me, I had negative thoughts about her which lead me to use the word slut.

That's it. If I used it once, doesn't mean it's like a tattoo-like thing or anything; or always there. No. If it was to become a permanent opinion I wouldn't have said it was a bothering thought; plus I wouldn't have corrected it; if you might have noticed, I corrected it long ago; even other commenters mentioned about that and it's still on the main post.

So consider all these. Not just the 'bothering thoughts'; that I didn't want to keep in my mind; AND I even don't have anymore.

That's what I meant by looking at ALL DATA. (Look at how I explained it afterwards. Or look at what I added as notes to the main post.) And not picking some from it and evaluating the situation based on limited perception.

No, when you opened the thread, it was your opinion of her and not a moment of anger but anyway.

Like I said, you owe me no explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
ileobatojo:

Thank you.

smiley
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Ok, then you have figured it all out. You really don't owe me any explanation.

I have said my own, sorry, I did it in a harsh way. I was really shocked by your thought process though.

Ok you were shocked by them. And I was frightened (by them!) Cause I did not embrace those thoughts, I just wanted to get rid of them. I knew they weren't right and I stated it in many of my comments. I just wished you had paid attention to my subsequent comments too. But it's ok. It's good we understand each other now.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, when you opened the thread, it was your opinion of her and not a moment of anger but anyway.

Like I said, you owe me no explanation.

Actually it was a moment of anger. She threw away the present I bought for the kid. AND I was influenced by what I heard about her, what my man recently told me.

But whether it was a moment of anger or not, I corrected it; I said yes it's wrong to think like that. I even added a note on there. I thought that's what should matter the most.
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

Ok you were shocked by them. And I was frightened (by them!) Cause I did not embrace those thoughts, I just wanted to get rid of them. I knew they weren't right and I stated it in many of my comments. I just wished you had paid attention to my subsequent comments too. But it's ok. It's good we understand each other now.

LostMermaid,

you don't seem to be a st*upid person so I would like to ask you something. I am trying to understand.

When you were having these thoughts like "Should he love my kids more because they are mine and not those of a slut?", you were not able to give yourself a sensible answer all by yourself? Were you not able to tell yourself all by yourself that a father's love is unconditional and that ALL his children deserve to be loved unconditionally?
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

Actually it was a moment of anger. She threw away the present I bought for the kid. AND I was influenced by what I heard about her, what my man recently told me.

But whether it was a moment of anger or not, I corrected it; I said yes it's wrong to think like that. I even added a note on there. I thought that's what should matter the most.

Trust me, to me, it does matter the most after all. wink
Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by LostMermaid: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

LostMermaid,

you don't seem to be a st*upid person so I would like to ask you something. I am trying to understand.

When you were having these thoughts like "Should he love my kids more because they are mine and not those of a slut?", you were not able to give yourself a sensible answer all by yourself? Were you not able to tell yourself all by yourself that a father's love is unconditional and that ALL his children deserve to be loved unconditionally?

Our logic can be shadowed by emotions. I was emotionally in a bad mood. I don't know how exactly to explain it. Maybe you can understand if you experience something similar; doesn't need to be related to a man or a child; but some thoughts you know aren't right but they come and bother you. Actually if I had an adopted kid I would love them too, maybe as much as my own kid.

Sometimes it's more affective when somebody else gives you the answers though.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
LostMermaid:

Our logic can be shadowed by emotions. I was emotionally in a bad mood. I don't know how exactly to explain it. Maybe you can understand if you experience something similar; doesn't need to be related to a man or a child; but some thoughts you know aren't right but they come and bother you. Actually if I had an adopted kid I would love them too, maybe as much as my own kid.

Sometimes it's more affective when somebody else gives you the answers though.

I think I know how to explain it.

You have the need to feel special and you expect your man to make you feel special and you want proof from him that you are special and him having his kids ONLY with you, would, so you think, make you feel special.

Let me tell you something. There is nothing wrong with wanting the other to do special things for us, no matter how small or big, from time to time, but if you are unable to make yourself feel special all by yourself, nobody will be able to fill this void ever.

Your jealousy of a child and an ex, that your fiancé has even nothing nice to say about, stems from the fact that something is not entirely right with your self-esteem and self-worth.

My two cents ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.