Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (46288 Views)

When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Tobilastik(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
The girl will pay for the meals.. That easy!!
Abi no be una two chop am And which law states that the guy must be the one to pay on the first date?? undecided
mehn.... I love this girl

Agape love wink
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Moz22: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
i will simply tell the girl to wait while i go source for atm machines to make withdrawals but thats before i already asked her if she has got some cash on her..

This isnt an issue at all
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Ezibless:
Kindly remove your shirt and trouser and begin wash plates na undecided

Simple!grin
dis my babe kiss

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
kilokeys:
dechandel.. what would u do?
I will pay for the meal tongue
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
exactly wat happns 2 barako Obama, Michel his wife slot her card & pay for him!!!!! soooo, OP that's not a new thing. ur girl can simply pay 4u
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
agrovick:

Beta pikin, I Don dey gym for u
No break leg o tongue
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by cluksy(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
She'll gladly take d responsibility n pay, we go jux smile it off coz sh*t happens.
#Na4understanding babes o.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2015
This remind me of a date I had last week. After ordering for everything and we are about to leave he can't find his wallet in front of the waiter. Chai only God said I should carry all the 3k I av on me with me. I just use big girl pay the money. Buh he later gave me double sha.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Juliano47(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
No "what ifs"... angry it Won't happen to me...I don't go on dates. I got me calendars already. angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dorox(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
I have been in a similar situation before, not because there was no money in my account but because my card was expired and the new one was at home buried in a pile of mails unopened.
Furtunately, my credit card came to the rescue.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by JayJustus(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
iceberylin:

Naija babes law grin

lie!! Naija babes law my yansh...go out and see what's happening...this is consensual and is very individualistic... sometimes I pay sometimes she pays... what's there?? just depends on how you look at it...
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by kilokeys(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
I will pay for the meal tongue

cos its kilokeys shey.. if say na sefiu nko? grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Toeyean1507(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
If the lady cant save u 2 frm such an embarrassing situation, abeg u r still on a searching list. Must guys be d only ones responsible for footing date bills? who hypothesized dat whor*ebi*tch sef?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
kilokeys:

cos its kilokeys shey.. if say na sefiu nko? grin
Him go wash plate tire grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Emodeee: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
sincerely it's not a good thing but I will save the situation and pay the bills.

if not for love, it's to save myself from embarrassment

Gosh !!! I so much cherish my reputation

which reputation do u av?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Emodeee:

which reputation do u av?
are u by any chance asking me who I am?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by ernecy(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2015
jworos:
Discharge d babe,drop ur phone/shoe/watch den go house go colect money...
that's d best thing to do
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by chido4real(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by talk2sonia(f): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Well this has happened to me b4 as a lady and what i just did was to bring out my cash card to pay for the items mysef instead of letting him suffer. The fact that his card was declined doesn't mean that he should suffer for it. And the truth is that he had a special respect for me becos of that action.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2015
The girl will have to pay na while the guy will refund the money, had an experience like dat with a fresh police recruit years back, base on my style I dnt hangout without my own cash, had to complete the bill but I didn't ask for refund since it was only #200.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by juman(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Here, they would believe that you would bring the money as promised.
Just needed to convince the boss of that place with your ID card and tell them your address.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Judie7654(f): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2015
How's this funny?. I really don't wanna use a hateful Word. ]Shemucld fucck the manager of the place in payment of our debt na embarassed ..... after all toto no dey get metre or record of transaction angry

God has freely given her the puna... she should also freely use it to get us out of trouble undecided

Why should I wash plates to pay the bill when her 'unlimited natural resources' can pay the bill without depreciating in any way angry[/quote]
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by ELGREF(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Every problems has solution, we will find solutions na nii,
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by macdelene(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
She should fucck the manager of the place in payment of our debt na embarassed ..... after all toto no dey get metre or record of transaction angry

God has freely given her the puna... she should also freely use it to get us out of trouble undecided

Why should I wash plates to pay the bill when her 'unlimited natural resources' can pay the bill without depreciating in any way angry

SEE U DON DEY QUOTE BIBLE NOW, NA SHE PUT GUN FOR YOUR HEAD THAT U MUST CARRY HER GO CHOPPING?
U WAN FORM BIG BOY WITH CREDIT CARD INSTEAD U GO CARRY MONEY FOLLOW BODY. I BEG REMOVE UR SHIRT AND WASH PLATE OR FORM WAITER FROM THERE grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iamord(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Ezibless:
Kindly remove your shirt and trouser and begin wash plates na undecided

Simple!grin
lol! I will let you know that bae there is no cause for alarm! lemme go outside. get some credit and make some few calls.. while u keep the staff company.. I refuse to fall my hand.. just chill okay..am coming grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by macdelene(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
quote author=buygala post=30400729]She should fucck the manager of the place in payment of our debt na embarassed ..... after all toto no dey get metre or record of transaction angry

Why should I wash plates to pay the bill when her 'unlimited natural resources' can pay the bill without depreciating in any way angry[/quote]

SEE U DON DEY QUOTE BIBLE NOW, NA SHE PUT GUN FOR YOUR HEAD THAT U MUST CARRY HER GO CHOPPING?
U WAN FORM BIG BOY WITH CREDIT CARD INSTEAD U GO CARRY MONEY FOLLOW BODY. I BEG REMOVE UR SHIRT AND WASH PLATE OR FORM WAITER FROM THERE grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by centjamie(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
sincerely it's not a good thing but I will save the situation and pay the bills.

if not for love, it's to save myself from embarrassment

Gosh !!! I so much cherish my reputation

And if u are out of cash?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by smatadex(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2015
She be Oloshi ni.........at atleast she should be able to help in that situation.
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by chucky234(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
The girl will pay for the meals.. That easy!!
Abi no be una two chop am And which law states that the guy must be the one to pay on the first date?? undecided
Just imagine say the girl no get N5 for pocket, how she go take pay ?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
centjamie:

And if u are out of cash?
I don't go on dates empty handed.
moreover what restaurant does not use a pos machine?
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
chucky234:
Just imagine say the girl no get N5 for pocket, how she go take pay ?
Whoever leaves the house without her credit card and atleast some cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / My Pre-wedding Photos / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.