Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,150 members, 7,970,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 (1485 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Claire, You've been amazing. Ever since we met on that thread about "showing how cute you are" I've always secretly crushed on you. I manned up, got your contacts , which you gladly gave. Every single moment;calling, texting, sending VN has always put a smile on my face. I long for your replies, I get sick whenever you go away for awhile. You're amazing, You're awesome. Like the Awesomenet of all Awesome. Like super Awesome. Like Queen Awesomenet. Like.. Like.. Lol. I love you, I'm sure of it. I'm ready to commit. I'm ready to give all it takes to be the one who makes and keeps you smiling. I love you and I do hope you feel the same way too Claireshan1. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by ernecy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm!!!! all for d draws
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by absoluteSuccess: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
she loves you too, my son.
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by iceberylin(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
What pu5$y can do grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Juliaann(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Opssss but the babe getlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by theorbiters: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Awwww, that's nice. I encourage this
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Princecalm(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
So op what do you want us to do now? Just tell us.
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg, which work dey pay money this days jhare?
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by DickDastardly(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Young man, my daughter has already reported your lust overtures to her to me. Quit being a pain in her azz, less i lay hand on you and give you isis treatment. This is your last warning grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:
What pu5$y can do grin
lol bro. Please lets leave the sk alone for now smiley
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Not again!! undecided
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
theorbiters:
Awwww, that's nice. I encourage this
thanks alot orbit
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Princecalm:
So op what do you want us to do now? Just tell us.
sometimes, somethings happen and you cant just keep it to yourself. This is one of the moments
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by herald9: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by cutieberie1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Not again!! undecided

was about to say dat...
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Monstertrucks:

lol bro. Please lets leave the sk alone for now smiley

So you don already collect digits sotey una don dey run underground packages undecided

And I never for once consider you as of the woman wrappers. smiley

This goes to show that those who appear innocent and are less active are running the real shows on here wink
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by cutieberie1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Not again!! undecided

was about to mention dat...
we keep seein dis on nl....
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Not again!! undecided
omo this girl get curve o. I beg turn your back make I see very well
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Danhumprey: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
No wonder you name is monsterstruck. It's obvious a monster has striked you mad.undecided

You better wake up,cos Mummy say eba don ready!angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by pasqal09: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Monstertrucks:
Claire, You've been amazing. Ever since we met on that thread about "showing how cute you are" I've always secretly crushed on you. I manned up, got your contacts , which you gladly gave. Every single moment;calling, texting, sending VN has always put a smile on my face. I long for your replies, I get sick whenever you go away for awhile. You're amazing, You're awesome. Like the Awesomenet of all Awesome. Like super Awesome. Like Queen Awesomenet. Like.. Like.. Lol. I love you, I'm sure of it. I'm ready to commit. I'm ready to give all it takes to be the one who makes and keeps you smiling. I love you and I do hope you feel the same way too Claireshan1. smiley
Since u have her contact details as you claim, why can't u send this shit to her other than post it here?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

was about to say dat...
hold your lips or better still close your lips

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Danhumprey:
No wonder you name is monsterstruck. It's obvious a monster has striked you mad.undecided

lol danhumphrey na me u dey tell this kind thing lol
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
mad men evry where sad
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
pasqal09:

Since u have her contact details as you claim, why can't u send this shit to her other than post it here?
be polite for once pasqal. angry
pasqal09:

be polite for once pasqal.
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by lozairio(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
This Guy is casted!!!
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Karleb(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Danhumprey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Princecalm(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Monstertrucks:

sometimes, somethings happen and you cant just keep it to yourself. This is one of the moments
but this is not an issue to let out on the net, better still you can tell your friends around you orally.
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by cassysmallz(m): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Juliaann:
Opssss but the babe getlipsrsealed

Try and finish your statement nah smiley
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by luigiajah(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Open love letter increasing on Nairaland these days. All this pikin pikin love.
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by Syphax(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
zick19:
Abeg, which work dey pay money this days jhare?

Politrick does grin
Re: Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 by nawtikid(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Even d babe xef neva acknowledge ur luv....

Ur on a long thng....longer dan ur thng

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Every Woman Should Do Before Going To Bed / Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes / See (photo) And Describe This In One Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.