Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan (15458 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Christiano Ronaldo Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / Hakila Yerima Is Dead (SDP Governorship Candidate In Adamawa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by charistim(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
a failure is always a failure in politics. 4 times Buhari go die o!!!

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by deletrue: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
I knew it since I saw olu. falae with. Gej in ondo...make dem no onli endorse am...let dem embrace am..buhari will beat dem
I talk am. The way your post take start show say you go end up: 'Buhari go beat them.'l
loot at critically, Buhari cannot win any election again. While it is true that GEJ is not a Saint, he is toping the best Nigeria has produced. When I listened to Buhar's responses to questions during the Lagos abi wetin sef, he is really realy backward intelectually. He is definetely not the type who can withstand this current trend of Nigerians. Only pressure from ordinary Nigerians outside pdp, will fall him off line less than one year. Let Buhari go and rest and play the role of advicer.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by jdbrasco(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=aorta post=30419190]
who open ur chage lipsrsealed
who open ur chage[/quot What are you saying?
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by PenSniper: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
atlwireles:
SDP, LP, AP were expected to support PDP and Jonathan. The only people that did not know this were the APC internet warriors.

In Ogun state, OGD, Osoba and Kashamu will deliver.

In Oyo state, Akala, Ladoja and Folarin will deliver.

Its call local politics, not internet propaganda.

Sentiments apart, the combination of those three for each state respectively is nothing but awesome. Am begining to see why my mind remains resolute that Gej will win. In Lagos state, there is a general disenchantement with Tinubu/Fashola acquisition antics. JK had a grassroots appeal. With his rising profile, coupled with the determined support of non-indegenes, an upset is equally likely. Gej's adoption by the Middle Belt Forum, Afenifere and Ohaneze ndigbo plus assurance of SS delivery makes Gej's win a foregone conclusion. Buhari was popular on online but that is being seriously erroded due to his certificate scandal and his fear and subsequent dodging of a debate.

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Virgindove(f): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
GEJ will take Ogun State, who wan bet?
I say it with all boldness Obasanjo can not deliver Ogun State for Buhari, he will be disgraced in Ogun State again like what happened in 2011 Governorship n Assembly elections.
Osoba(SDP) Kashamu(PDP) Gbenga Daniel( PDP / PPN) Dimeji Bankole( SDP/PDP) will deliver Ogun State to GEJ come FailBuhari 14th..Who wan bet am? I need doubting thomases to challenge my projection by Betting, I don't want any too much story, if u want to Insult me cos of my projection based on what is on ground..go ahead..Silence is the only answer for Fool n a Clown.
Dream on, let us know when u are back to life, then we can talk.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by solarview(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ has been shining since 1960...

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by 1wolex85: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
atlwireles:
SDP, LP, AP were expected to support PDP and Jonathan. The only people that did not know this were the APC internet warriors.

In Ogun state, OGD, Osoba and Kashamu will deliver.

In Oyo state, Akala, Ladoja and Folarin will deliver.

Its call local politics, not internet propaganda.
I dont know why many pdp folks here think Osoba will work for pdp.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by deletrue: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chief Olu Falae, you are my senior. May your days be long so that we, the normal Nigerians will enjoy your live time. Because of you I just remembered some old Nigerians like Obasanjo who is still living but playing the devil's role. Please sir, invite Obasanjo and tell him to leave us, Nigerians alone. He should not cut down this country since he is very old and highly useless. As it is, nobody is enjoying is old age. He is no longer significant. Instead he is just completely out of use and always going about messing with people's wives. Even sef, he publicly kissed a married woman.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by sunayo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo419:
Olusegun Osoba just destroyed his own political career with his eyes wide open. All because of greed

Go to Ogun state, nobody reckons with him anymore and he destroyed his son's political career as well. SDP in Ogun state is as popular as Apga is in Lagos state. From Abeokuta to Ijebu and all across Ogun state- it is Sai Baba- confirma.

The endorsement pain you o. lol.

keep deluding yourself with social media polls. Your eyes will open come 14th of Failbuhari.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Sajio(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
I say it with all boldness Obasanjo can not deliver Ogun State for Buhari, he will be disgraced in Ogun State again like what happened in 2011 Governorship n Assembly elections.
Osoba(SDP) Kashamu(PDP) Gbenga Daniel( PDP / PPN) Dimeji Bankole( SDP/PDP) will deliver Ogun State to GEJ come FailBuhari 14th..Who wan bet am? I need doubting thomases to challenge my projection by Betting, I don't want any too much story, if u want to Insult me cos of my projection based on what is on ground..go ahead..Silence is the only answer for Fool n a Clown.
.. You don talk am finish... that's the game? Gej for Nigerians... 14th is sure for him.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by landform(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
no dout about that
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by MyMouth(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
OK! Let the election hold na! Why the fear fear?
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
every mumu will endorse Jonathan the clueless
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nonsense. SDP a useless party that lacks regional or national spread.
Let Olu Falae and his bootlickers go and vote for GEJ, it won't change the fact that the real citizens of this country are ready for CHANGE!
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by princess1000: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
How many followers do they have?.rubbish
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by PastorOla1: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
WHO IS IT, PLS.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ABDamola(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
jdbrasco:
speak for urself. SW fought to kick d military out of power and dey can't go back to those days where journalists are jailed for speaking the truth. We now have freedom. Thank God u only hv one vote. U bigot , I don't want to b flogged koboko cos I'm walking down d street.

Am so so disappointed wif ds ur reply!
Wich sch did u go?
Is ds a democracy regime or military regime?
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by jingh(f): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Popemax:
go to kitchen jare....you don't belong here...GEJ till 2019
see another foolish outburst from a saTANist.

hediot
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by uchej0096: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2015
This followed a resolution reached by the party in Abuja, it also means that the party in there wisdom decided to back GEJ becase they believed in him as the best presidential candidate GEJ should be endorsed by all the political party as a concensus candidate GEJ carry go.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 1:11am On Feb 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Seems like your in a different ogun state to the one I am cos it's SDP and PDP we see
For your dream baa....... Seems you are the only one living in the ogun state of your fantasy
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 1:18am On Feb 05, 2015
1wolex85:

I dont know why many pdp folks here think Osoba will work for pdp.
It beats me bro........
They seem to be living in their fools word believing olu falae is some kind of empelror that have issued an imperial decree that osoba must follow by fire by force.
What they don't know is that if osoba wanted to have anything to do with the pdp he would have joined them when he had the chance instead of an unknown sdp.
The reality will soon dawn on them anyway
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 1:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Aloralord1:

Lolz. Nah. Thats wat u wanna see. U mean Ogun state wants to go back to the days of Gbenga Daniel? I'm always home on most weekends and I know people love Amosun so much.. I repeat that lots of indigenes want to go home to vote cos of the man. Wasn't it the same Osoba that couldn't secure a 2nd term as a governor SDP is purely a 'chop I chop' party where those that cldnt 'chop' under Amosun run to cos of the shame of decamping to PDP.
Ogun state indigenes don't vote for failures like GEJ; stop insulting my people. Have u forgotten that Osinbajo is an Ikenne man? An in law to Awolowo? D ijebus will vote GEJ instead of their son Ure very funny!
Aside that, the posibility that osoba will support gej is very very slim despite falae statement. He knows that supporting gej that is perceived as a bad market will be an extra baggage on his party and will only confirm the belief that he was just a greedy disgruntled politician which was why he opted for sdp even when pdp tried to court him.
Pdp fans can continue to fool themselves, I don't know about Oyo but in Ogun state, gej should just forget it according to the situation on ground
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by rbjimoh: 4:16am On Feb 05, 2015
kestolove95:
I knew it since I saw olu. falae with. Gej in ondo...make dem no onli endorse am...let dem embrace am..buhari will beat dem
. Olu Falae and criminal gang are broke and so they'll lick Jonathan's anus to put food on their tables. Most Nigerian politians are scum heads
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 4:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
Please i want to bet you abeg.... where do you reside n=and how can we meet? If GEJ see 100k for Ogun state na rigging...
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Swizdoe:

Aside that, the posibility that osoba will support gej is very very slim despite falae statement. He knows that supporting gej that is perceived as a bad market will be an extra baggage on his party and will only confirm the belief that he was just a greedy disgruntled politician which was why he opted for sdp even when pdp tried to court him.
Pdp fans can continue to fool themselves, I don't know about Oyo but in Ogun state, gej should just forget it according to the situation on ground
Don't mind the tanoids. I wonder when Ogun state peeps started rewarding failures like GEJ. He has done NOTHING to earn their votes.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2015
To implement the 2014
National Conference report as a
basis for restructuring Nigeria. Meanwhile, some people are not looking into that direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Agbedi Gives One Motorcycle To 5 People In Bayelsa As Means Of Empowerment / Okigwe South: Court Bars INEC From Accepting APC Candidate / Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.