Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,705 members, 7,911,934 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:03 PM

Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) (3847 Views)

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / Breaking News: President Buhari Hands Over Power To Osibanjo. / Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?
Don't be silly.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?
Nooo, its not right!.. So he should not practise his religion again? Or its now a sin to *recite Quranic incantation *.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Spicylate(f): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
he recites or quotes or neither, let peace just reign in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by oluspencer(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Popemax:
Hidden agenda smelling.....Osibanjo plz open your eyes,you're bin used.....GOD BLESS NIGERA

What if Osinbajo is reading bible on his fone..... Abeg mind ur buisness. Hope una don help jona clear the cobwebs 4 otueke
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by oluspencer(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=25pt]Boko-Hari Devil Advocate coming to unleash terror on infidels...[/size]
grin grin grin grin

I'm so proud of that because this women are actually figthing for gender equality and they deserve equal punishment with men too. After all the bible made me realize the both Adam and eve were sent away from the Garden and I can't find it in any scripture that there is a preserved Hell for the women. Anybody who commit a capital crime should get a Capital punishment in accordance with the criminal code and penal code.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by oluspencer(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
u are quick to condem buhari for reciting the holy quaran whille u still call ortsejafor a pastor even after his know for arms smuggling
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Here2BustnScrew: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Popemax:
Hidden agenda smelling.....Osibanjo plz open your eyes,you're bin used.....GOD BLESS NIGERA
don't mind osibanjo, look at way he is laughing like what I don't know and buhari busy bewitching him. I pity him sha..
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Wuuworld:
Osibanjo,my prayer for u is that,u will not die with this man...when u guys fail on Feb14th,am going to plead with Jonathan to help u out with little appointment....am sure Minister of religion affairs wouldn't be a bad idea...but one thing u will do for me as ur Godfather is to build a religion prison in katsina state for Buhari,where he can state and recite that very well.......#Terms and condition applied
see your life now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between American Police and Nigerian Police. -photos / Wedding Pics: Ganduje's And Dangote's Daughter Compared / How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.