Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. (3885 Views)

How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi / Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI / N6bn Bribe: Amaechi Mocking Spiritual Leaders, PFN Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by PhockPhockMan: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Today, Rivers State governor, Chibuike rotimi Amaechi made a serious allegations against un-named pastors.

According to Amaechi, “Some pastors collected N6 billion and they are circulating documents and telling you not to vote for an Hausa man, not to vote for a Muslim because they want to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them to return our N6 billion.

“They gave them N6 billion. They should return it to the Federal Government coffers. They will tell you that Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them we are too educated. I am a Catholic, but no Catholic priest has told me that story right now in the Catholic Church, because I will ask him how.

“If any Pastor tells you that, tell him to return the money. Nobody can Islamise Nigeria. They have commercialized Jesus Christ. They should stop commercializing Jesus Christ. He is our Lord and Saviour.

“You know what Jesus Christ did in the temple. He chased them away. We shall chase away those pastors who collected money from PDP leaders to tell us lies. We shall chase them away on behalf of our Lord Jesus Christ.”....

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pastors-collected-n6b-campaign-apc-buhari-amaechi/

It's not enough to make unfounded allegations just to deceive gullible Nigerians in order to make political gains, but the need to substantiate the allegations. These allegations are not against fellow politicians, but Men of God.. I'm not defending anybody here. My point is that, until Amaechi mention names of the pastors that collected the alleged six billion naira bribe from federal government, every pastor in Nigeria is guilty of the said allegation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by temitemi1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
6billion, this ameachi situation is gettin critical every day grin grin grin... What is stopping the big mouthed from naming the pastors! GEJ till 2019!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Welrez(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi is an embarrassment and a cesspit of lies.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by edogirl2: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hold your breadth...he will name them after the elections.

I assume he does not want to 'heat up the polity' at this point.

5 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Firefire(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
I pity Amaechi undecided

17 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Mekateka: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amechi na God go mend ur father. f00lish hausa slave.

8 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by PhockPhockMan: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi can never go free from this.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine,
Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by frodobee: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is where FFK beats him, he names whoever he needs to. If I have a pot of chicken sauce each time APC puts out a propaganda with a line "undisclosed source/ unnamed source" etc I would feed my entire clan for half a century.
Amaechi, is only smarter in stealing Rivers fund to fund a failing campaign project. I would love to see how he will feel when he must have lost out on FEB 15 -loosing his loot and political relevance- plus jail time on the corner.
Wait, some phuuul will soon quote me and say "issue based debate". Pls before the debate, tell Amaechi pls #NameAndShameThePastorsOrShameOnYou.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by AmucheJane(f): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
That man is a disgrace

10 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by bizlifelines(m): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
seconded.I don't want him to become another 007 who shoots first and think later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by edogirl2: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
AmucheJane:
That man is a disgrace

Not if what he said is true.

We just have to wait for him to name names.

That'll happen after the elections.

4 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by mrking3(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
This boy is seriously getting mad! So whoever supports GEJ is allegedly bribed? Have anybody come to accuse Rev. Mbaka to have taken bribe from APC over his attacks on GEJ? This boy is such a fool!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Today, Rivers State governor, Chibuike rotimi Amaechi made a serious allegations against un-named pastors.

According to Amaechi, “Some pastors collected N6 billion and they are circulating documents and telling you not to vote for an Hausa man, not to vote for a Muslim because they want to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them to return our N6 billion.

“They gave them N6 billion. They should return it to the Federal Government coffers. They will tell you that Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them we are too educated. I am a Catholic, but no Catholic priest has told me that story right now in the Catholic Church, because I will ask him how.

“If any Pastor tells you that, tell him to return the money. Nobody can Islamise Nigeria. They have commercialized Jesus Christ. They should stop commercializing Jesus Christ. He is our Lord and Saviour.

“You know what Jesus Christ did in the temple. He chased them away. We shall chase away those pastors who collected money from PDP leaders to tell us lies. We shall chase them away on behalf of our Lord Jesus Christ.”....

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pastors-collected-n6b-campaign-apc-buhari-amaechi/

It's not enough to make unfounded allegations just to deceive gullible Nigerians in order to make political gains, but the need to substantiate the allegations. These allegations are not against fellow politicians, but Men of God.. I'm not defending anybody here. My point is that, until Amaechi mention names of the pastors that collected the alleged six billion naira bribe from federal government, every pastor in Nigeria is guilty of the said allegation.

He who swallows a whole coconut has complete faith in his anus!! Ameachi hear what the gods sent me to tell u.

10 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
He has insulted a sacred institution with his unfounded allegations.

He must name the culprits

6 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by SOUNDKING: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Amechi is becoming increasing more iberiberious by the dawn of each day. But very soon he will be a b@stard of no Nation along side Okorocha and others, may be the will change names; Amechi=Ahmed, Okorocha = Dan kwambo dan iberibe dan mallam. Anyway ... Amechi kneel down make i pray 4 you....May the lord restore your sense of reasoning to know that he who hates your brother can never love you, he may use you to attack and kill your own brother but he will still eliminate you, ask Isaac Boro he may have a better idea. May you not die out of ignorance of the conspiracy going on In Nigeria, may your myopism that made you not know that the ApC chieves organise meetings before meetings be healed, finally if you refuse to repent, i hereby release the spirits of all the people that was killed by your merciless evil boss and his friends, i hereby give them an unused and uncomon koboko, to torment you with your household till you people screams ''shall not be the last christian in Nigeria. This implies to Rochas and other potential b@stards of No Nation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Slynonny(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi to name the Pastors nawa else the gods wil shine u ibi anam.

1 Like

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by fitzmayowa: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
edogirl2:

Did bother to read what you just posted If the said pastors had endorsed GMB/APC will amaechi come out and say this trash Does he have proof of how the so called 6billion naira was shared

Well since he know there are alot of gullible soul out there that would believe this crap, he wouldn't mind throwing stone at any perceived pastor not supporting GMB/APC...

Ameachi should be sued, if he can not provide proof of his above claims...SMH

8 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2015
OK nah! #WeAreWatching allegation on top accusation. Put on my 3D glass!! cool
Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by rottenegg: 1:56am On Feb 04, 2015
I have said it before and will say it again........ Amechie is a goat! Why cant he mention names with proof that would surely guarantee his party APC a landslide victory......if his allegations are true.

OYA.....over to a statement by CAN!

7 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by nzeadachie: 3:42am On Feb 04, 2015
WHO AND WHO DO YOU WANT HIM TO CALL? ARE YOU STILL LISTENING TO THEIR FALSE ACCUSATION? AS YOU CAN SEE SHARIA REPORTERS ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BOKO HARAM AGAIN BECAUSE NA ARE DEFEATING BOKO HARAM, AND THEY TURN TO ACCUSATIONS, BUT IT'S ONLY PEOPLE OF BUHARI'S CATEGORY WILL BELIEVE THEM

6 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by BlackTechnology: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2015
edogirl2:

May be you are a Muslim

Please don't play politics with pastors because their God can react in a brutal way 'when you accuse them falsely

Amaechi should be careful with spiritual men , some of those who tried them, died after their encounter. cool

7 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by BlackTechnology: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Amechi is becoming increasing more iberiberious by the dawn of each day. But very soon he will be a b@stard of no Nation along side Okorocha and others, may be the will change names; Amechi=Ahmed, Okorocha = Dan kwambo dan iberibe dan mallam. Anyway ... Amechi kneel down make i pray 4 you....May the lord restore your sense of reasoning to know that he who hates your brother can never love you, he may use you to attack and kill your own brother but he will still eliminate you, ask Isaac Boro he may have a better idea. May you not die out of ignorance of the conspiracy going on In Nigeria, may your myopism that made you not know that the ApC chieves organise meetings before meetings be healed, finally if you refuse to repent, i hereby release the spirits of all the people that was killed by your merciless evil boss and his friends, i hereby give them an unused and uncomon koboko, to torment you with your household till you people screams ''shall not be the last christian in Nigeria. This implies to Rochas and other potential b@stards of No Nation.

Guy

You are wise

The highlighted part shows you are politically aware and educated. cool

8 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by spott(m): 5:37am On Feb 04, 2015
So Jonathan that said he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram nko?

Tell jona to mention their names
Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by clevvermind(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi is a coward.

3 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by gift01: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Amechi should know that it was Apostle Johnson Suleman that prophesied to him when he lost all hope of becoming Rivers Governor. If he ever accuses the same man of bribery, simply because his prophecy was Jonathan will win, then I can envisage a disastrous future for him.

3 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by oderinlewo(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi is sick.......

1 Like

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by sosanova: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi the mad man

3 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by koikoi2(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Mad man talking.

1 Like

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi is the next Minister of Information.
Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by joseph1832(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2015
What's the point of mentioning names eh? They' just go ahead and deny it! Remember what happened with Oritsejafor and his supposed arms deal with South Africa?!.

Governor Amaechi doesn't need to mention names anyway, most Nigerians already know the pastors involved.
Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by tit(f): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rotimi Amaechi is the next Minister of Information.

Are we not making him Oil Minister again?
Oti ooo

4 Likes

Re: 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Catholics don't go about accusing men of God falsely. Amaechi shame on you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bombshell: Animals Wan Dash Me My Human Right -ngozi Okonjo Iweala / See What Lai Mohammed Was Spotted Doing With Soldiers In Bama,Borno State(photos / What Lagos Yoruba Need To Know About Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.