Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,409 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ (12901 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by orli: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Media reports are one of d problems we r facing in this country. After many yrs of insurgent activities that has claimed uncountable souls and displace millions. Violation of intergrity has become an issue of d day. Mind u that this is a U.N joint force that are on peace keeping mission.[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 04, 2015
egift:
How the mighty has fallen. In Fr. Mbaka's voice, Jonathan met Nigeria ns we moved from Goodlluck to Badluck. Imagine Nigeria now depending on foreign army just because we have Jonathan as lame C-in-C.

And How far will the might fall if an illiterate Buhari is elected. Nigeria will rank number 1 in the most corrupt nation, 1 in Human Right Violation, 1 in countries with most uneducated president, 1 in forgery etc but God forbid, I will not be part of the nation where such will happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Defending incompetence as usual
asuoka:

i pardon ur ignorance.....who told u chadians r d one fighting..let me give u a clue just imagine you are been spanked by your dad(nigerian army) and you run to your mom(chad,niger,cameroon) she slaps you and send you back to him...thats the case...most of the clearing are done by the NA AND NAF....fighting has been going on since sunday to this morning...so pls respect our troops dont look down on their sacrifice..theyve done enough...

even gwoza has fallen thanks to God...the raid was done by NAF AND NA...

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by negrito(m): 5:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Violating what? Well done Chad. In fact, kill them all. Use their blood to cleanse the land. Kill those who sympathize with them too. Enough is enough. When they are captured don't show them mercy or give them a fair trial. Execute them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Thetruthsayer: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2015
i wonder y u keep saying boko haram are fighting for sharia. TELL ME doz killed by boko haram are from wch region and from wch religion. BOKO HARAM has no place in ISLAM
anonimi:

Yes oh he must be replaced with the daft & dumb old pensioner who has NO plan how to deal with Boko Haram, abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 04, 2015
YoursGEJ:
How does this prevent GEJ from returning to Otuoke on May 29, 2015. Two weeks to election and they are now cooperating with Chad. Chad whose President, Idris Debby, along with Ali Modu Sherriff and GEJ are sponsoring Boko Haram. I feel sorry for those innocent Nigerians whose lives are being destroyed due to the political greed and the complete unwillingness of the drunk dunce to tackle corruption in the military If GEJ returns, everything will be back to square one. And thousands of Nigerians will continue dying for the next four years just as they have for the last four. Corruption in the military will exacerbate; after all the money they are stealing is not enough to buy Peugeot so why should the service chiefs be arrested?

The man performed this badly when he still needed to be re-elected. I can't imagine what he will do when he no longer needs the mandate of the electorate. Vote wisely on Feb 14

For now, let Buhari go and face his court cases. 'Go to court and remain there' shows how Democrat he is. Aso rock is not a home for imbeciles.

GEJ has no alternative till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by anonimi: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Thetruthsayer:
i wonder y u keep saying boko haram are fighting for sharia. TELL ME doz killed by boko haram are from wch region and from wch religion. BOKO HARAM has no place in ISLAM

Are you asking Gen. Muhammadu Buhari [rtd] since he said it

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Eluwilussit(m): 5:34am On Feb 04, 2015
orli:
Media reports are one of d problems we r facing in this country. After many yrs of insurgent activities that has claimed uncountable souls and displace millions. Violation of intergrity has become an issue of d day. Mind u that this is a U.N joint force that are on peace keeping mission.[color=#000099][/color]

The idiots don't know the meaning of coalition. They just keep exhibiting their ignorance just to spite Jona. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by RedSeaKing(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Chad is doing Nigeria a huge favor and Nigerians should be grateful to Chad. You have to understand Nigeria is deeply divided nation and very sensitive in nature. By sending the army north, the Muslim community may cry foul and accuse the forces of targeting them thus breaking Nigeria further into two.

So the best option is Muslim Chad to expel the radicals from Muslim north.

Well done Chad.
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by egift(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2015
stickncarrot:
And How far will the might fall if an illiterate Buhari is elected. Nigeria will rank number 1 in the most corrupt nation, 1 in Human Right Violation, 1 in countries with most uneducated president, 1 in forgery etc but God forbid, I will not be part of the nation where such will happen.

1. Buhari is not an illiterate except you are victim of PDP Propaganda. He schooled and got trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. Buhari's qualification is equivalent to Masters Degree. While all of Jonathan's education is his Zoo Adventures in Port Harcourt.

2. Buhari rose through the ranks to the position of a Major General. He have all the skill and training to secure Nigeria to the fullest. The fact that you are attacking Buhari on Security exposes how uninformed you are.

3. The Chadians that Jonathan is placing the lives of over 170 million Nigerians were defeated by Buhari when they invaded Nigeria (we are better than Chad by a light-year). When the Cameroonian army invaded Cross River State, Buhari personally commanded and led the soldiers that chased the back to their country.

4. Don't also forget that Buhari has led the fight that defeated a Religious Sect just like our present day Boko.

Buhari is the right Candidate to lead Nigeria when it comes to Security, Economy, Education, Healthcare, Job Creation, Building Infrastructures, Fighting Corruption, etc.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 04, 2015
fitzmayowa:

http://www.punchng.com/news/chadian-soldiers-not-violating-nigerias-integrity-says-dhq/

Who will believe you? when we have never got any truth or real information from this weak and politicized DHQ.
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by eaglechild: 6:09am On Feb 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
[b][size=22pt]Can it be beyond the realm of possibilities that Chad troops are working with Americas CIA and the same Chadian and Camerounian soldiers change into mufti and transform into Book Haram when it suits them.

Are the current Camerounian and Chadian governments not a puppet of France ?

Truth is that PDP's Nigeria has long surrendered sovereignty of our nation to the USA.

Remember GEJ saying "America would know, its their money " when he was asked about the missing $20bn ?

Have noticed how America is now always involved in our affairs as if Nigeria belongs to her ?

Ebola is hoax , yet on America's instructions our govt played along with the script that there was an Ebola crisis. If you think this is far fetched , then allow me to make a bold prediction:

If PDP do not manage to stop Buhari by the 14th Feb, Ebola will re-emerge as a reason to postpone the election.

America despite what they say in public is not a friend of Nigeria and does not want Buhari as president. Because Buhari would work regain our sovereignty.

My biggest fear is that Buhari will be assassinated (God forbid! )

A plane crash would be least suspicious way they could do this. A Buhari assassination could launch this nation into the type crisis that give America the excuse to use UN to break up Nigeria as they had predicted.

Please pray for our General and for Nigeria

[/size][/b]
Utter crap.

Stop blinding us with your large fonts.
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
Defending incompetence as usual

Why r u not happy that the NA and NAF r the one doing the mopping...so ull be happy if the defeat the nigeria military bah...and chad takes all the glory for the hardwork this soldiers have put in....

Well weda u like it or not... Bokoharam r been flushed out nw...exercise no mercy has started and we have isolated them...wat if I tell they r nw d one begging to Surrender...
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by NavierStokes(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Thunderous and Mighty Amen and Amin to that bro.

mrborntodoit:

Which of una fam!ly member get clue reach am?

Abeg go sitdon for inside gutter o jare grin

Godspeed to the international joint task force, any !mb3cile that doesn't want boko haram to be flushed out will be flushed along with them.

God Bless Africa!

God Bless Nigeria!!

God bless GEJ !!!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by frainc(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2015
nduchucks:
What took them this long to inform the Nigerian people of this joint effort? Must they wait until citizens cry out to release such information, which actually appears to be a face saving scheme?

Another reason why the clueless one must go!
Must you think with your anus always?

We are talking on how to kill those evil
You are here talking out of brain

How many years does it take almighty American Army to kill Osama Bin Ladin?

I hate seeing fo.ols on a matter like this

NEXT plaese

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by vantage7: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Smh
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by SunnyJ2: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Chai !!! why are the mighty falling, corruption will not religate us to back sit, we now depend on our dependant, NIGERIA still remain the giant of AFRICA
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by saintandsinnerz: 6:30am On Feb 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
[b][size=22pt]Can it be beyond the realm of possibilities that Chad troops are working with Americas CIA and the same Chadian and Camerounian soldiers change into mufti and transform into Book Haram when it suits them.

Truth is that PDP's Nigeria has long surrendered sovereignty of our nation to the USA.

Remember GEJ saying "America would know, its their money " when he was asked about the missing $20bn ?

Have noticed how America is now always involved in our affairs as if Nigeria belongs to her ?

Ebola is hoax , yet on America's instructions our govt played along with the script that there was an Ebola crisis. If you think this is far fetched , then allow me to make a bold prediction:

If PDP do not manage to stop Buhari by the 14th Feb, Ebola will re-emerge as a reason to postpone the election.

America despite what they say in public is not a friend of Nigeria and does not want Buhari as president. Because Buhari would work regain our sovereignty.

A plane crash would be least suspicious way they could do this. A Buhari assassination could launch this nation into the type crisis that give America the excuse to use UN to break up Nigeria as they had predicted.

[/size][/b]

Who gave birth to you?
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Besto(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
GenBuhari:

[/size][/b]

wetin dz 1 dey talk
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Captain3star(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
The Nigerian military is a strong fighting force in Africa when it is against conventional Battle however Boko Haram is not a conventional force and t has no defined troops or territory. Nigerian Army needs the support of its neighboring country to cage the insurgents and also its civilian populace to give the terrorist no hidden place
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by M4gunners: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2015
YoursGEJ:
How does this prevent GEJ from returning to Otuoke on May 29, 2015. Two weeks to election and they are now cooperating with Chad. Chad whose President, Idris Debby, along with Ali Modu Sherriff and GEJ are sponsoring Boko Haram. I feel sorry for those innocent Nigerians whose lives are being destroyed due to the political greed and the complete unwillingness of the drunk dunce to tackle corruption in the military If GEJ returns, everything will be back to square one. And thousands of Nigerians will continue dying for the next four years just as they have for the last four. Corruption in the military will exacerbate; after all the money they are stealing is not enough to buy Peugeot so why should the service chiefs be arrested?

The man performed this badly when he still needed to be re-elected. I can't imagine what he will do when he no longer needs the mandate of the electorate. Vote wisely on Feb 14
Na early morning thunder go fire the hand u take type dis po.
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by uariko(m): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2015
It is very unfortunate that our army can not protect his boundary, inspite the huge budget allocated to them.
I wish we don't have problem with any neighborhood.
Mchew!
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by PlutoLA(m): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2015
I wonder how much the Chadian was paid to give Nigeria credit for their hard work. Integrity that finished a long time ago. Abeg if the ill equipped Nigerian army cannot do it,let Chad soldiers do it. Jona has no relatives in d north so it can't pain him
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by M4gunners: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2015
GenBuhari:

[/size][/b]
Just imagine what you are doing to urself. You didn't sleep or you wake up as early as 4 o'clock to write this clueless comment . You need to see Doctor bro when day breaks.
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by searay(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2015
nduchucks:
What took them this long to inform the Nigerian people of this joint effort? Must they wait until citizens cry out to release such information, which actually appears to be a face saving scheme?

Another reason why the clueless one must go!
Security information is not a discussion for market men and woman.
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Elan83(m): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2015
I doubt if Naijiriya has integrity, coruption & integrity can not dwell in d sem household, Chadian brave suldiers 're simply helpin a giant in coruption, Nigeria hs bn in joke section since independce!
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by RotrEmmanuel: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Engrpj:
Una no dey sleep ni Allow person mek FTC na undecided
FTC is d simplest tin on nairaland.. grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by rottenegg: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Please before ''most'' of you comment so early in the morning, try and eat something first so your brains will function properly.
Lack of simple understanding after reading a post is a problem on this forum. Always too quick to shoot off a comment and end up vomiting trash here. Faceless uneducated free 5mb using wannabies!

All I will say is, kill all those bh boys/girls and turn sambisa into a large burning bush. Doesnt matter who does it so far as it gets done.

UP NA and NAF!
UP the INTERNATIONAL MILITARY COALITION!!
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2015
OMG!!! Y do we take delight in glorifying soldiers of oda nations wen it comes to BH?? First it was Cameroon, nw Chad Nd Itz dis same Ppl DAT insulted GEJ when he visited Chad.. We would av preferred its d U.S army fighting wif our soldiers abi?? Buh dis is terrorism Nd has nofin to do wif pride, d Nigerian border is porous Nd we can't fight dis battle alone not due to incompetence but due to sabotage Nd delayed co op 4rm our neighbours.. Dnt tell me d 750 soldiers 4rm chad are leading d assault on all fronts.. If u dnt like GEJ save it for Feb 14th, dis is national security Nd anything DAT brings desired result is accepted
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by idupaul: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria Army has outsourced its Job to Chad clearly, Me will be happy as long as Boko keeps getting killed
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by halimat38(f): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
cycline404:
What Nigerians can't do the chadian can do it best

My dear our leaders no get shame "rara "Jonathan and co can't buy one helicopter after them chop 60 billion of oil money unaccounted for,you know how many equipments them for buy with that money,now them dey talk I say Nja leaders deserve firing squad....
Re: Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ by Engrpj(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC is d simplest tin on nairaland.. grin

Oya tish me. Or clue me even though i dey support clueless govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabinet Reshuffle: Presidency Taps Senate Ahead Of Resumption / Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.