Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. (1361 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Eragablessen(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Though I can understand the sex part, but the other rules is damn too hard to fathom.
Please I just want to know if their are more guys who can stand these rules. cos my body don tire oo.
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by buygala(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Make you sef make your own new year resolution na... abi na only her sabi make new year resolution?

No more shopping
No more money
No more BIS
No more every Goddamn thing angry

If she wants to abandon her responsibility to the community, You too should abandon yours undecided

4 Likes

Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by pasqal09: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2015
You should make your own resolutions too, if you know what I mean grin
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by eph12(m): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Make yours na
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Eragablessen(m): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2015
pasqal09:
You should make your own resolutions too, if you know what I mean grin

She's gonna break your neck if you cheat on her bro. I just don't know what to do to this lady.
lemme whisper this.........."she's a virgin"
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by temitemi1(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by bennifield11(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2015
mumu u no fit make urs 2 abi?
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Eragablessen(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2015
bennifield11:
mumu u no fit make urs 2 abi?

You c'ld help out folk. buh calling me names aint necessary... #peace!!
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2015
I like am like datgrin
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2015
make urs ogbeni it is as simple as that.
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Why not make breaking up you Feb 14 resolution?
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Joshkid(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Make you sef make your own new year resolution na... abi na only her sabi make new year resolution?

No more shopping
No more money
No more BIS
No more every Goddamn thing angry

If she wants to abandon her responsibility to the community, You too should abandon yours undecided
grin
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by ggrin(f): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Run for ya life angry
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2015
lame. you mentioned earlier on that's she said No sex this year which means you both have been having sex last year and then you said she is a virgin? dude I take it up that you just want to create a topic nothing more.
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2015
She's clearly being influenced by Heather Lindsey good for her! smiley smiley

OP pls don't be a distraction in her walk with God.. if you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Eragablessen(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
lame. you mentioned earlier on that's she said No sex this year which means you both have been having sex last year and then you said she is a virgin? dude I take it up that you just want to create a topic nothing more.

Lame!!! where did I state that we had sex?? you should have comprehended the context before spewing things..
The poster below you sure reasoned enough to decipher my points.
#peace!!!
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Eragablessen(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
She's clearly being influenced by Heather Lindsey good for her! smiley smiley

OP pls don't be a distraction in her walk with God.. if you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You pictured the whole scenario. just that the heat's quite unbearable.
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Eragablessen:

t

Lame!!! where did I state that we had sex?? you should have comprehended the context before spewing things..
The poster below you sure reasoned enough to decipher my points.
#peace!!!

logic is important. dumb ass moherfucker.
Re: No Sex; No Kisses, No Hugs. My G/f's New Year's Resolution. by Eragablessen(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

logic is important. dumb ass moherfucker.

Logic has sure aged on you. try out something else negro!! LoL...

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Makes Over N2m A Month By Asking Her 54 Boyfriends For Abortion Money / Wot Is Life All About???. / Guys; Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.