Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,699 members, 7,941,668 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda (5166 Views)

Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) / EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) / Deconstructing Buhari's 2016 Budget Of Lies & Deceit----part-1 .....by Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by BimDelz: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Isa Yuguda is a corrupt politician and should be disbanded from the PDP. Nigeria can't progress with people like him in government.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by katbeau1: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Isa Yuguda, the strength u use to envy and plot evil stuff like stoning the president, do you know you could actually use it for the betterment of your state? Oh!!! I forgot he's an evil genius.....
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Unity is progress, let's come together to save our country... Am in love with Nigeria baby

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by laadebisi: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Fam! Isa Yuguda owes a debt of over N13billion in pension and gratuity funds alone 8 years after inheriting a meagre N400million in 2007.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Vote not fight

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by HafsatMunir: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Lets focus on whats really important

1 Share

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by katbeau1: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Okay how can a grown man like Isa Yuguda act like he has chicken brain? Am pretty sure he wines & dines with like minds,therefore he should be kicked out from PDP.... One bad egg spoils the rest....
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by HafsatMunir: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
On the same matter
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by HafsatMunir: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
A picture of Isa Yuguda

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by katbeau1: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Looking at Yuguda's past and present, He's simply a Judas in the making.... Confirmed Naija Judas i tell you....
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by chidilly: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
People, can we call a spade a spade? Whats this smear campaign on Yuguda's person about? I'm completely convinced that this is the FCT ministers handiwork. Isa Yuguda is non of the things been written about him here. That man just said the truth. And by the way, I know most of you cant get any Pro PDP than I am, I come from a lineage of PDP people. Y'all who have been given 'lines' to type down, take several seats. You know nothing.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
All the monikers that commented on this thread were created today, February 4th, 2015. This means these monikers were created to write rubbish and attack Yisa Yuguda.

Is this not the same Yuguda that was the first person in the North to endorsed and campaign for Jonathan in 2010? Is this not the same Yuguda who was insulting his fellow Northerners in 2010 and 2011 because they were not in support of GEJ?
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Joseph555: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oshe....calculator of life. You know all these debts that had accumulated since! And never said anything about it. It is now that Gov yaguda has opened your asses to the public, you want to cover up by bringing up unnecessary topics for discussion.*which is Boring by the way*. I know Abdulkadir and co. Will do everything possible to paint Yaguda black. It will not work! All these things you numbered down for us, what actually happened is vice versa. Gov yaguda put that sucker Abdulkadir where he is today!
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Felix555: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
They have Akpabio,we have Yaguda. Has this guy gone to bauchi ever? All he is saying here is trash.believe me. I don't care if he is in debt, so far he has been doing great for bauchi; children,adults,widows,the old have all benefitted for his benevolent spirit. Is it urban development, rural infrastructure, agriculture,tourism, emporwerment, education It has been done!!! Sadly his friend has become his enemy just because His friend is jealous of Yagudas' achievements. Tell me what the FCT MINISTER has done......I am sure the answer is nothing! He should go and take lessons from El-rufai.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by idrismu: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
F THE FCT MINISTER

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by saratuabu: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yaguda is a respectable,honest,truthful and a straight forward being. I have know this man all my life and I must say, all these accusations against him is just a plot to disrupt his legacy. What the minister is trying to do is propostrous. The story here now, is all about the unbelievable truth? Digging deep to make people hate Yaguda. I am not a fool and I can read between the lines. Yaguda is forever my hero for opening up to us about the ministers' plan in the party.

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by amira777x: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can see you guys have been paid cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
in denial of the real truth
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Facts and figures can't lie. Salaries have not been paid for months. If anybody was paid to comment it will be you Mr sincereNigeria
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
If there is a mole it's ISA YUGUDA

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
If he is not a mole what the hell is he doing with the most corrupted political in africa and the major sponsor of APC ...... HE IS JUST TRYING TO COVER UP HIS SHIIT BY BLAMING THE MINISTER FOR NO REASON.. HE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR ALL THE MONEY HE HAS STOLE AND JAILED FOR LIFE

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
HE IS HEARTLESS, A THIEF, AND DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by alhajimo: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
alot of people here are simply commenting out of sentiments and ignorance... if you come to Bauchi, you would see for yourself.
the post here is not about how he has performed as governor, which is even poor; but about his recent clash. i have read the papers and all national dailies including the blogs.
since there is no official statement to prove otherwise, we can do nothing but believe what we read.
governor Isa Yuguda is confused. from what i know, he and the FCT minister are supposed to be close. accusing the FCT minister of the mishap in his state is a show of incompetence at the highest order. it has happened in other states where hoodlums attacked the PDP convoy or rally, but instead of taking respponsibility, he goes to shift blames and points fingers. very wrong.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by FrancaBee: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cowardice, the typical play by Nigerians. Why are we only hearing about all these stories now that the Government is about to hand over power?. Some people r here busy trying to make Bala Mohammed look like some sort of saint. If Yuguda made a comment, saying the attackers were PDP supporters, how does that make him a mole? Because he is trying to point out that all still isn't well within the party?
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by SirSulieman: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Metechew!, the level of immaturity I'm seeing here. Various new accounts on this thread, so obviously someone is sponsoring this obvious smear campaign. Una well done oh!, when you are all done selling your souls for a quick buck, and realize the extent of you folly by then it'll be too late. This right here is the problem with Nigeria,, we know what's wrong but yet we support it because it benefits us. And you all are complaining about a corrupt government, when the corruption has already eaten deep into society, Shame!!
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by OguOddiee: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, Yuguda has been one of the strong pillars holding PDP together at the moment. I see absolutely nothing wrong with his comments stating that the attack on the presidential campaign was carried out by PDP supporters. It's no secret that there is still disunity within the PDP and this he has rightly pointed out through his comments. And in doing so in the interest of the party, in the typical Nigerian finger pointing tradition, he is being accused of being an App mole. I honestly find that ridiculous and stupid
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by issadanmallam: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Political rallies get attacked all the time. Should he have placed the blame on Bala?, well if he had enough evidence then yes. Besides these two men have been at each others necks for a while now. On the issue of Gov Yuguda being an APC mole, I think its ridiculous, so coming up with caricature photos an all just really doesn't make any difference. On a personal note, I have never taking a liking to Sen Bala, so call me biased, but as a resident of the FCT, since he assumed office, I've not been impressed at all.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by iretijohnson: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2015
Sen Bala commissioned roads like the Kubwa and Lugbe expressways. He also opened up Bwari Area Council. He attracted N1.8 trillion ($11 billion) worth of private capital investments to Abuja since April 2010 when he assumed office.. he didnt incure depts unlike the dormant govenor. honestly theres no basis for comparison.. Isa yuguda acted like a mole in true terms so he deserves all the negetive publicity he's gettin.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by maestroferddi: 2:52am On Feb 05, 2015
These PDP leaders should stop this washing of dirty linen in public.

If the truth be told, I think a politician of Yuguda's standing ought to have known better than to accuse the so-called Abuja politicians of stoning the president's convoy. His
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by alhajimo: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
let me ask this sincere question...
if it was El' Rufai would Gov Yuguda make his allegations? all i see is dirty politicians and their internet thugs. things like this should not even get to the public eye if it doesn't concern development.
Gov Yuguda has not performed well in terms of running our beloved Bauchi state. he should focus on fixing that image.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2015
alhajimo:
let me ask this sincere question...
if it was El' Rufai would Gov Yuguda make his allegations? all i see is dirty politicians and their internet thugs. things like this should not even get to the public eye if it doesn't concern development.
Gov Yuguda has not performed well in terms of running our beloved Bauchi state. he should focus on fixing that image.
thanks.
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by iretijohnson: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
These PDP leaders should stop this washing of dirty linen in public.

If the truth be told, I think a politician of Yuguda's standing ought to have known better than to accuse the so-called Abuja politicians of stoning the president's convoy. His

i do agree with you.. his immature act was blatantly disrespectful to both himself and the person of the president.. It shows how low politicians like isa yuguda can go to massage their egos.. As for Sen Bala, my stand remains the same, he has and is achieving way more in fct in the space of six yrs than the current gov of bauchi has done in 8yrs and as said earlier, justifying my claim of "no basis for comparison". I can tell you for a fact that Yuguda is most of the times, steady lounging in the f.c.t when he should be caring to his state issues. Again, can his loyalist list here what exactly he has achieved in and for the people of bauchi during his tenure.. i await their response...
Re: League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda by Itsaisha: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2015
You know this post has nothing to do with the Minister. Some concern citizen of Nigeria decided to air his view of Mr ISA YUGUDA incompetence and corrupt ways. How those this connects to abuja and the Minister, I guess this are internet thugs paid to comment on this post. What has stoning the president convoy got to do with this. Bala is not awesome bt compared to Yuguda he is 100 times better, if YUGUDA thinks that accusing the Minister will cover his dirt he is really stupid, because all the coppers that died, all the salaries he has refuse to pay,all the roads, schools, hospital and other development that was suppose to be executed in the state. Has now come back to hunt him down.. yuguda will pay for all his crimes...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] / Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story / Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.