Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) (1865 Views)

Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days / ​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa / Presidential Election: Gani Adams (opc Leader) Changes Song. It's Shocking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Splashme: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
The leader of the Oodua People’s Congress and a revolutionary Yoruba leader Otunba Ganiyu Adams has expressed his opinion about the ongoing political campaigns in Nigeria towards the 2015 election.This is a clear show of the heart beat of the people of Yoruba Land as he is a monumental leader that commands more respect than Tinubu amongst the grassroots youths.

“I do not see overwhelming support for Buhari yet; it is all propaganda. The opposition has a very strong media team against the ruling party and don’t forget that with the kind of propaganda that has been unleashed in the past three months, no one expected that President Jonathan will get the kind of crowd he got when he campaigned in Kano and Kastina (those are the core north). I think that it is out of frustration that some of them stoned him in Bauchi.

If he was not doing well, there was no need for anyone to have stoned or thrown sachet water at him. Go out there and vote against him. Why stone him? I didn’t believe that he could pull that kind of crowd in the North. That shows that with the propaganda, the opposition is deceiving Nigerians, which is not working in the mindset of the people.

When he came to Lagos, the entire Lagos was jam-packed. It is going to be 60, 40 ratio because you cannot rule out the power of incumbency at the dying minutes. I give 40 percent to opposition and 60 for the ruling party. Don’t be surprised that a week to the election, most of the parties will adopt Jonathan as their candidate.

I foresee Labour Party and Accord Party adopting the President and they will work for him in their states. So when you are talking of overwhelming support for Buhari, though the support he has now is more than what he had in 2007 and 2011 but is not what can be described as overwhelming. You know that people like Tinubu (Asiwaju Bola) are very good in media.

Tinubu can sell stone as bread, using the media. He has that strategy. He will turn stone to bread through media.

But luckily, people still have their conscience and you cannot because you want to get their sympathy you now foment security threat in your region to discredit a sitting president. People have their own views and they know what to do at the right time.”

http://www.projectcorrect.com/gani-adams-speaks-about-apc-buhari-and-tinubu/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by espn(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2015
No one knows u Mr tout. Go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Word!
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by temitemi1(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Well spoken grin grin grin, but this time tinubu is selling dead n oozing product(buhari)... GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
espn:
so how do u know he is a tout? No... u should go get a life.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Tinubu can sell the devil as an angel through the media.

But I'm not buying undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by temitemi1(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
As far as S/W is concern, Gani Adam's voice is a thunderous voice my brother, even tinubu will never joke with such voice grin grin grin
espn:

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by micolaj: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by siraj1402(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Who are the OPC?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by IdrisAdebiye: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Tinubu can sell the Devil as Angel....I am NOT buying.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by zeelo2014: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
What I keep on saying is that elections are not won on BBM, FB, Twitter or Nairaland. Forget all these online propaganda from jobless people. It's just 10 days to go and the outcome won't shock those that understand the dynamics of Nigeria's politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by gregg2: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=13pt]“I do not see overwhelming support for Buhari; it is all propaganda. The opposition has a very strong media team against the ruling party . . .[/size] I can't agree less

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Vicotex(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
tinubu is a bastard.
obj is an ape.
Buhari is an illitrate.
Osibanjo is liar
Amechi is thief
Lie Muhammed is the protege of Satan
Apc=BH

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Hahahahaha

Tinubu has turned into a miracle worker; turning stone into bread......

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Goddex: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2015
The entire Buhari project is a massive scam and propaganda.
Many smart Yorubas I have discussed with have discovered this
and have sworn never to vote him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Seaen(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Mr. Gani, February 14 is just 9 days away. Just be patient and you will be unpleasantly surprised. You will then understand that this is 2015 where the social media is not like the conventional media of 1995.
Change is coming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by gift01: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Truth is many elderly Yoruba's are uncomfortable with Buhari and the Northerners. Dem fit enter govt make tori change. Power Corrupts...complete the rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2015
BABA tinus the miracle worker. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by Goddex: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Ekiti elections showed that there is a huge
difference between propaganda and realities

Failbuhari 14, 2015 will show all
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by agabaI23(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
espn:
Anyone who is not speaking in support of APC is a nobody or a tout. I think we should to be tolerant of our opposition.

I hope you are not more than 20 years old otherwise it is a disaster to get this kinda comment from a grown man.
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by espn(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Anyone who is not speaking in support of APC is a nobody or a tout. I think we should to be tolerant of our opposition.

I hope you are not more than 20 years old otherwise it is a disaster to get this kinda comment from a grown man.
pdp talking about tolerance?? U know d truth.
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by espn(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
agabaI23:

I would v felt sober wif d age fin u made reference too. Too bad it didn't work.m Mr president and his fellow clowns (over 40yrs) v said worse.m can u see u r off point.
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by tyson99(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Msscchhheeww of all people sef na gani Adams dey talk
Re: Tinubu Can Sell Stone As Bread, Using The Media - Gani Adams (OPC Leader) by KwoiZabo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
When I see things like FeBuhari and #IHaveDecided it is obvious APC is just campaignig with slogans and packaging. All that will fade that is why the are dead afraid of election shift. Even fashola is holding the sign #IHaveDecided 'cos they know their candidate is fast loosing popularity. I have not decided but if elections holds today i will vote Goodluck. Meanwhile Buhari is not Qualified to run for president simple.

(1) (Reply)

Oregon Governor Resigns Over Corruption / EXPOSED: How Jega Lied To Nigerians / Election: Ifeanyi Uba, Obi Jackson Fight In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.