Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,412 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? (719 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by kasiem(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
I've been following the political happenings for some time and I'm yet to get any concrete thing we are going to gain from a possible buhari govt apart from jailing corrupt people. and I don't see the possibility of jailing corrupt Nigerians cos I know that 90percent of Nigerians are corrupt. so, in this case I'm demanding to know the concrete buhari will do for us if he gets there

1 Like

Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by Kennywills7(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Supported
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by BlackTechnology: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari policies will end up destroying Nigeria

By the end of his first term, SW youths won't be able to endure the economic disaster.

Those shouting Sai Baba will then be shouting Kai Baba. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by adioolayi(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
@OP if you've really been following the political happenings for sometime as you claim, you won't be asking this kind of question.
Besides, go and ask #GMB himself na
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2015
He ll pay unemployed youths 5k per month or so....with the current economic situation in Nigeria? I wonder why they make such promises undecided
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by confirm123456: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari will make sure Nigeria pay back their debts

Buhari fight against the insurgency

Buhari will control the economic and corruption will be eradicated

etc
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by kasiem(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
confirm123456:
Buhari will make sure Nigeria pay back their debts

Buhari fight against the insurgency

Buhari will control the economic and corruption will be eradicated

etc
everyone can say he will fight the insurgency but we are yet to see. the strategies that would be used in achieving that.
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by kasiem(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
adioolayi:
@OP if you've really been following the political happenings for sometime as you claim, you won't be asking this kind of question.
Besides, go and ask #GMB himself na
the time u used in typing this could've been enough in enlightening us on the question posed
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
I award you the most reasonable poster of the yr. I came across a thread here in Nl with the caption that 40,000mw of electricity will be added to the national grid should Buhari be elected. However I didn't bother to comment cuz I know better. There's no feasibility in most of the political statements, am busy fixing one of such claims against technical advise currently.
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by kasiem(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't want this thread to be avoided
Re: What Are The Programs Of Buhari And Their Feasibility? by kasiem(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Seun look into this post for possible elevation to front page cos we don't want the electorates to make mistakes

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan PDP Bread Is Selling Fast With 2go Bread Is Out (see Photo) / How Pdp Rigged Ekiti Governorship Election In Collusion With The Nigerian Army / Loud Explosion Around Utako Jabi Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.