Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? (2983 Views)

What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like: Make-up Free Diva Arrives On Set Of A Star Is / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2015
mirexxx:
who's d sum1?

MAYBE YOUR CURRENT BF
OR BF TO COME IF YOU DONT HAVE 1 NOW
BUT NOT JUST 1 MANY WOULD BUT SOME WOULD SURE BE SINCERE ABOUT LIKING YOU LIKE THAT

SURE YOUR NIGHT WAS GREAT
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
My current girlfriend only uses lip gloss... no makeup whatsoever

Na me and her dey use my Pears Lotion and Dudu Osun soap together sef... and she is always on Low cut

But she is still so beautiful that it almost always makes me cry in gratitude to God for creating someone so dark and flawless....

She is my favorite Tv programme... I just cant seem to have enough of gazing at her... among other things of course grin ..... I give Oluwa 1000 Gbosa for creating Joy so perfectly. ..

I am now so accustomed to such natural beauty that I almost spit in revulsion whenever I see these over-packaged girls, who end up being so made-up that they start looking like something the cat vomited on the rug undecided

YOUR A BROTHER
CONGRATS
YOUVE MET THE FEW BEAUTIFUL ONES KEEP HER
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by mirexxx(f): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

MAYBE YOUR CURRENT BF
OR BF TO COME IF YOU DONT HAVE 1 NOW
BUT NOT JUST 1 MANY WOULD BUT SOME WOULD SURE BE SINCERE ABOUT LIKING YOU LIKE THAT

SURE YOUR NIGHT WAS GREAT
yea urs? y writing in caps?
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Adaeze003(f): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Actually, we don't care if you like makeup or not. Like, no one gives a shiit grin grin

Girls that want to make up will and those who don't won't. It's that simple so deal with it. wink
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by bond77(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
zyzxx:
Moderate
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Rulloor(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Makeup is beautiful when it is light. I have no qualms with it. Just make sure I can still recognize you after it all.
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Frankenstein: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Anything more than her powder, lipstick and eyepencil disgusts me.
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by sevantex(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

YOUR A BROTHER
CONGRATS
YOUVE MET THE FEW BEAUTIFUL ONES KEEP HER
Guy, why d caps since naa??...,U dy vex for d matter??..Oghenebiko!
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

NO AM NOT CONFUSED
MOST OF THE LADIES WITHOUT LIKES BARELY MAKE COMMENTS OR LIKE BACK WHEN LIKED
WISDOM AND INTELLECT GROW WHEN APPLIED ONE NEEDS PEOPLE WHO CHAT TO BE ABLE TO FINE TUNE KNOWLEDGE

AND LIKING A LADY DONT MEAN NOTHING
I WONT EVEN SAY HELLO TO MOST IF WE MEET ON THE STREET(NO OFFENCE)
I DONT WANT TO MEET MOST OUTSIDE THIS PLACE

THIS IS THE WORLD
IF YOUR GOING TO WALK WITH WHAT YOU WANT YOUD BE A LONE TILL DEATH
YOU FLOW WITH EVERYONE BUT STICK TO ONES THAT SUIT YOU
okway noted dear.
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
okway noted dear.

NICE
grin grin cool cool
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
mirexxx:
yea urs? y writing in caps?

great

using my pc
and wanted to start work so i had to send them fast forgot it was on self i just read.......comment then am out
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adaeze003:
Actually, we don't care if you like makeup or not. Like, no one gives a shiit grin grin

Girls that want to make up will and those who don't won't. It's that simple so deal with it. wink

hahahah
are you a lady or guy
its the one who makes up that deals with issues
the observer is never at a loss
its the one participating that feels the heat
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
sevantex:
Guy, why d caps since naa??...,U dy vex for d matter??..Oghenebiko!

using my pc
and wanted to start work so i had to send them fast forgot it was on self i just read.......comment then am out

how are you today
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adaeze003:

dunno wnt dey really wnt frm us sef, smh
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by zyzxx(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

BOSS WETIN I FOR DO
grin grin

Abi doc
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin

Abi doc

#smiling

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Psalmwise(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
TrishaP:
Majority of guys would say "little or none".

*Sitted tight, i know i'm going to enjoy the show*
Dats true nah we like moderate makeup infact lip gloss and powder is enuf...,dose babes dat use shovel to measure black opal and mary k on their face are jez side chicks(we no gt intention to folow dm up)
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by sevantex(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

using my pc

how are you today
Alrite sir..,I gallant o enjoyin/enduring d hot weather over here..,Welldone nd regards to ur ppl!
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Psalmwise(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
When I sEe make up kits of some babes u b wondering if dey want to polish their shoe,polish their bag... They even gt terms ,U wud b hearing tinz lik foundation(blabla)...,I lik my babe looking as natural as a newborn baby...,not looking lik teletubies
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Adaeze003(f): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

hahahah
are you a lady or guy
its the one who makes up that deals with issues
the observer is never at a loss
its the one participating that feels the heat

And what's he saying?

Lemme put it in simple terms for you...

If you like spit, be irritated, disgusted and so on by makeup like some dudes here claim, no1 gives a damn! it won't stop girls from using makeup...

Kapish?

O... I didn't know my gender was confusing.
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Adaeze003:

And what's he saying?

Lemme put it in simple terms for you...

If you like spit, be irritated, disgusted and so on by makeup like some dudes here claim, no1 gives a damn! it won't stop girls from using makeup...

Kapish?

O... I didn't know my gender was confusing.

i dont reply insulting posts
thanks
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2015
sevantex:
Alrite sir..,I gallant o enjoyin/enduring d hot weather over here..,Welldone nd regards to ur ppl!

thats nice
its owk to enjoy whatever we've got
thanks bro my peeps are great

gm
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Psalmwise:
When I sEe make up kits of some babes u b wondering if dey want to polish their shoe,polish their bag... They even gt terms ,U wud b hearing tinz lik foundation(blabla)...,I lik my babe looking as natural as a newborn baby...,not looking lik teletubies

collect hand guy
your head is there

gm
how was your night
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Rulloor:
Makeup is beautiful when it is light. I have no qualms with it. Just make sure I can still recognize you after it all.

when wise men speak
you feel cool even if you disagree

i agree with you bross
make it light and keep your semblance

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Psalmwise(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

collect hand guy
your head is there

gm
how was your night
twas ok jawe nd u
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by PussySandie(f): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
My bf doesn't even like it wen i put on make ups...
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Psalmwise(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
When it comes to d aspect of girls...,u can term photoshop,plastic surgery,Make up as one word...,wen it invloves ladies of 21sth century
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Adaeze003(f): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

i dont reply insulting posts
thanks

So, what did you just do? grin

Anyhoo sorry you feel offended but there's no insult in that post.
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Odunharry(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
moderate ni...
i like them looking natural.no make up gan
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Psalmwise:
twas ok jawe nd u

great
good day
hope your cool
Re: Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

So, what did you just do? grin

Anyhoo sorry you feel offended but there's no insult in that post.

i know your types

(1) (2) (Reply)

Double Dating. / My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? / Modes Refuses To Verify Enshi # Macho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.