Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,654 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

He Ended Up Liking My Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Up Liking My Friend (24547 Views)

Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by macpetrus(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by mickyeddi(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
I'm really fed up with all these idiotic posts ending up on the FrontPage.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by hedonistic: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Serves you right. All these kids with village mentality who like taking their hungry friends along on dates. A guy would ask you out on an outing and you would tag some characters along like power puff girls. Does it make sense?

12 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
She used maths 301
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Women... Architects of their own misfortune.. Since 1608

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Op sorry, maybe it was written that you will bring them together.
Its fate.

4 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by aorta(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..
very simple, he's not really interested in u just a date does not translate relationship
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2015
just saying thou

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by ugosonics: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2015
hmm
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by elantraceey(f): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2015
See all this girls dem screaming how could you like they don't do the same grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by sucess001(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=24pt]lesson..

when someone invites you for a date...its not an invitation for you and your friends...

[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by kaybrizzy(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Bro do u read minds?cos u jus read mine!stupids girls that have nothing to offer be saying som1 doesn't deserve them..awon oloshi
iamjean:

see their mouth, this is the only advice girls usually give themselves "he doesn't deserve you"
who the fucck do you think you are, abeg what is your identity, evreytime feeling like one kind unique/special something like that,
this kind of he-doesnt-deserve you kindda girl are usually DUMB MORTHERFUCCKERS, that don't know SHIIT

abeg FUCCK OFF

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
He went wt her friend so as to milk him dry..serves u ryt
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by propzncribz: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2015
It's nothing, a lot of men look at random women. Maybe she looked familiar to him.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by BotherMleeper(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Silly Me.

There i was thinking toasters prefer bread.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by fuckyouhard: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
I met tunde on the 3rd of december in a boutique,he was cute and funny and everyone seemed to like him because of his funny behaviour and the smiles he brought to people's faces,he walked towards me and tried making advances and finally asked for my nunmer which I declined at first but after much pestering I gave in and gave him my number
He called me a week after and asked for a date with me,but since I was not so farmiliar with him,I decided to take my friend tracy along with me.I noticed that his eyes were glued to my friend most times even when I tried to draw his attention...till this very moment he has been asking for my friend's number from me which is so embarrassing..
borin and meaningless
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by DjHypno(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Serves you right, next time you won't try that shiii... A date is meant for two heads not three.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Twaci(f): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Now that's weird. Did u say ur friend's name is Tracy? *tongue in ma cheek* Sha tell the guy to either focus on u or disappear into oblivion. That should do the trick.
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by NickiRoman: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Silly comments so far, People are so quick in jumping into conclusion.

@Op You should be happy,Good riddance,It's obvious he is just a flirt and wasn't into you.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by DjHypno(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
kaybrizzy:
Bro do u read minds?cos u jus read mine!stupids girls that have nothing to offer be saying som1 doesn't deserve them..awon oloshi
ROTFL

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
You weren't familiar with him and your friend Tracy was? Why exactly did you take her along? I'm yet to understand why some women do this, I'd have said you are still a small girl but I've seen grown ladies do same, it's childish in my opinion.

That's how one dude ended up marrying the sister to the lady he initially wanted.

My advise is, if he's lost interest in you, then let him go.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by sexylogan(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
dechandel:
Duhh
You asked for it
Why carry a friend along on a date?? undecided

Free the number joor

grin

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by dinachi(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
That is how most of them behave. You invite them out on a date, they carry other hangers-on and come. They think they are smart! Bunch of clowns. See as the thing dey sweet my belle. That guy just made my day...

7 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by lifestyle1(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee forget that dude. If you force yourself on him he will use you like a piece of rag grin Tell your friend about the matter , her response will let you know the kind of friend she is... cool
Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by MsAnne(f): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Some pple neva seem 2 learn,
@op why u dey waste tym nah?
Give him d number Asap..

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Analorgue(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
iamjean:

see their mouth, this is the only advice girls usually give themselves "he doesn't deserve you"
who the fucck do you think you are, abeg what is your identity, evreytime feeling like one kind unique/special something like that,
this kind of he-doesnt-deserve you kindda girl are usually DUMB MORTHERFUCCKERS, that don't know SHIIT

abeg FUCCK OFF
this nigga tho. grin .so no b only me d tin dey pain.??

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Jokay07(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Maybe Uncle Tunde is tired of Pdp, he simply needs ''change'' . grin

4 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:

How could a guy pester you to get your number and on first date he was already making faces at your friend to the extent of you knowing ? He's either a womanizer or you are lying.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by yinkeys(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2015
onyekachee:
Keep forming na. No be u cause am

1 Like

Re: He Ended Up Liking My Friend by javijabor1(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=40pt]WHEN YOU DEY FORM HARD TO GET. WATIN YOU EXPECT[/size] angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.